Dirty in 30

"I've got nowhere to cum," I smiled. "And I don't want to ruin your jacket before the meeting."
She smiled from below, and finished me off inside her project folder.
 
Mornings with my husband

I roll over sleepily, watching as your eyes open and you smile at me, pulling me into your arms. Our skin meets, still warm from sleep as you kiss me.

(Could be better, but only thirty words and a rusty writing skill... Need to practice, sorry.)
 
I've gotta tell you something quite shocking
I once fucked a girl who dressed me in stockings
suusys, knickers and pink padded bra
then, Holy Fuck! She fingered my arse.
 
We leaned in to kiss, and our hands played down on each other. “Would you dare go to the mall without panties on?” “And ride the escalator?” she asked. “No.”
 
Not here, not here, not here, words breathed into my ear.

I can't help it. I can't.

Her words came on hissing breath Over there. The bench. The shadows.

Yes.
 
Just his mouth, nothing more.
Her ripped panties, thrown to the floor.
The lift had jammed, or did he stop it
Kneeling there his tongue on her clit
Exquisite ecstasy.
 
The Blond Flasher On The Bus

She got on the bus and flashed me.

I grabbed her by the arm and made her suck my dick.

After she rode my cock, she got off and walked.
 
Driving home from the party.
We couldn't wait to get home.
She wanted me now. Who am I to refuse?
I couldn't wait any longer, so she swallowed me whole.
 
Quicky

"No not in the elevator!"
"Yes in the elevator."
"No not there!"
"Yes there, in your derriere."
"What will you tell your wife? She's expecting you."
"You will tell her."
 
I Saw A Beautiful Venus At The Pool

When she got naked and used a dildo on her pussy, I sucked her tits and fucked her in the ass.

That was when I came inside Miss Angelica Costello.
 
Can you cum on cam?

He stripped naked and invited me to do the same. Electric pulses traverse from him to me; sexual attraction across the chasm.

“I’m glad you agreed to cyber with me!”
 
This Is What I Saw At The Bus Stop

Some guy was fucking a blond babe in the ass.

I was enjoying the show until this old fart said, "KNOCK IT OFF! THIS IS NOT SOME SHITTY STRIP CLUB!"
 
Pressed against her from behind,
My hand slipped into her waistline.

Fingering away in her tight wet pussy,
Moaning and gasping all she could say.

It is all yours, baby.
 
Telling All

“I'll have no life without him,” she mused; and so, sighing, she climbed down the stairs to her home office, sat at her computer and began to write their story.
 
The Chairman

Hearing the student recount the story of her affair with two professors before the university’s disciplinary committee proved how much self-control I had; my erection, how much more I needed.
 
Hearing the student recount the story of her affair with two professors before the university’s disciplinary committee proved how much self-control I had; my erection, how much more I needed.
His Erection.

Listening, I felt that familiar flush of warm blood flowing from my loins, pulsing through my veins; swelling, stretching, jerking my one eyed monster grew and reared its glistening head.
 
Dirty talk

His Erection.

Listening, I felt that familiar flush of warm blood flowing from my loins, pulsing through my veins; swelling, stretching, jerking my one eyed monster grew and reared its glistening head.



If she’d been intentional in talking dirty to me I don’t think that she could have been more successful in her effect on me, and, it would seem, everyone else!
 
Newly enslaved

“It seems to me you have two choices, Camille,” he said, calmly. “Please choose the right one.”

So, I slid to my knees, opened my mouth and waited for him.
 
This Is What I Saw When I Got Home

I saw Michael fucking Lindsay in the ass on our own bed!

I was so pissed that I grabbed Mister Lohan's hair and kicked his ass out of my house!
 
If she’d been intentional in talking dirty to me I don’t think that she could have been more successful in her effect on me, and, it would seem, everyone else!

Mozart in his most erotic and scatological mood couldn’t have created more trio variations. The hearing became a virtual orgy as all twenty five members began to reach below the desk.
 
The Minx

Mozart in his most erotic and scatological mood couldn’t have created more trio variations. The hearing became a virtual orgy as all twenty five members began to reach below the desk.



And all the while, that little minx smirked, knowingly. She, the young woman, before whom old men grovelled. God alone knows what they’re teaching in the Gender and Development degree!
 
What I Saw Two Girls Doing On The Beach

The one with dark hair was licking the blond and pumping a vibrator into her pussy.

That made me drop my trunks and jerk off before they both screamed.
 
What I Saw In The Parking Lot

I saw this guy fucking a blond babe in the car next to mine.

His dick was being shoved into her pussy.

I yelled, "COME ON, SARAH! TIME FOR WORK!"
 
Back
Top