How to add flavor to my cum

I've heard that to keep cum tasting better:

1) don't eat too much red meat
2) try to avoid too much garlic and onions
3) don't eat asparagus
4) eat more fresh fruits

Try tasting yourself as the guy above said, but I'm not sure that's going to really tell you. Everybody may taste and smell good to themselves. Like somebody else said above, swallowing cum and swallowing pussy juice is more a matter of the erotic thrill and fun and sexual taboo enjoyment than just liking the taste. A lot of people don't like the taste of scotch whisky (not whiskey) but acquire a taste for it and then love the varieties of various single malts from various areas of the country. I tend to think that cum and cunt are both an acquired taste like scotch.
 
I've heard that to keep cum tasting better:

1) don't eat too much red meat
2) try to avoid too much garlic and onions
3) don't eat asparagus
4) eat more fresh fruits

Try tasting yourself as the guy above said, but I'm not sure that's going to really tell you. Everybody may taste and smell good to themselves. Like somebody else said above, swallowing cum and swallowing pussy juice is more a matter of the erotic thrill and fun and sexual taboo enjoyment than just liking the taste. A lot of people don't like the taste of scotch whisky (not whiskey) but acquire a taste for it and then love the varieties of various single malts from various areas of the country. I tend to think that cum and cunt are both an acquired taste like scotch.

*Notes being written down*
Nothing wrong with tasting yourself, unless you get caught.
 
You could also try delicious "condiments" and/or some flavored lubes to change your lady's taste experience. Reviews and sample-size packets of flavored lubes might be helpful, and some sex stores have sample bottles of lubes out to try. If your lady is as sensitive to flavors (I find artificial fruit flavors utterly revolting) and/or preservatives and such, you could experiment making your own custom-flavored lube with a bit of food-grade vegetable glycerin and a tiny amount of a natural flavor (pure, cold-pressed orange oil is relatively inexpensive and widely available at health food stores, for instance - I flavor stuff with the NOW brand all the time).

Make sure you clean up really well after using any homemade lube or food product (chocolate syrup, whipped cream, even a mint in the mouth, etc.) if you plan on having intercourse after oral sex. Bacterial and fungal overgrowth is a mood killer, you know?

This is an interesting angle on the topic- flavoring the mouth instead of the cum. Or I suppose if you attempt both, then you are really stacking the odds in your favor.

I'm curious about the masque products that are supposed to overwhelm your mouth in fruity flavors. If you google Masque or Flavor Strips you can read about them. I don't work for them, I swear :) It just seems like a interesting quick fix, especially if you want to swallow anonymous loads on the fly. If someone wanted to, for example, line up a bunch of guys and suck all of them off, they could pop a flavor strip and be good to go. It makes you wonder what pornstars are using to help them endure so many varying tastes. My wife and I haven't actually tried the aforementioned flavor strips because she hates fake fruit flavors.

Shameless plug- I explore this topic in my stories: Ladies Cocktail Night Ch.03 - Wine tasting leads to cum tasting. BJ Bliss Ch.02 - 6 girls at a bridal shower pop some flavor strips and play with cum.
 
From what I understand, the only flavorings that will positively flavor the guy's cum is natural flavorings. Artificial flavorings and artificial sweeteners (including sugar) will make for a negative experience.

Things that are naturally sweet, and naturally flavored will pass through and flavor as you would expect. From what I've been told.
 
Someone who posted in the personal section said red bull makes it taste really sweet.
 
laying off beer is another thing I recall being told. While I don't deny someone saying a redbull made their cum taste sweet, I would suspect the immediacy of their drinking the beer to be at the root of the problem.

Everybody is a little different, but on average, if you drink a beer, barring any food you ate as well, the stomach wouldn't need much time to break it down and pass it along (let's say 1/2 hour), the beer would then get absorbed into the system, according to once source, it takes one minute for blood to accomplish one entire lap of the circulatory system, so about half a minute for blood to get to the jewels. Presumably affecting taste soon after.

So if a person, wasn't eating any food, just drank straight beer, and if they got a blowjob within ~31 minutes of drinking said beer, then the jism would not have been affected by the beer yet and might retain the sweetness of whatever they ate/drank before that. Let's say an orange.
 
Last edited:
In our last chat..

She stated that the pineapple I had did follow thru adding flavor that she clearly tasted. Now her verdict.
She had never liked giving oral before, ever. Now with me it is much different. Granted much has to do with feelings and emotions. How we connect and how I treat her and make her feel, it all helps. That said, she did love the flavor quite nicely. As a result she can't wait till we are together again and actually craves it. She passed on to me that the thought of a repeat makes her wet constantly. It's a long distance relationship for a while and every day she messages me telling me how bad she wants and desires this.
I would like to hear more positive results so please everyone, continue adding your experiences. What I do know is pineapple works. : )
 
Anything sharp, pungent, bitter, or gamey is going to stand out more noticeably in your fluids. Cigarettes, coffee, alcohol, red meat, etc...all the things people have pointed mentioned. In this video a woman in a blind test was easily able to tell when her man had been eating nothing but fish (and found the taste almost unbearable). Fill your diet with more mild and naturally sweet foods to improve the overall taste of your cum. I've heard about the pineapple trick before (haven't gotten to try a taste-test yet), but I don't believe there's one magical thing you can eat to override everything that's already in your system and being used by your body.

I have heard from a few people that vegans taste incredible, but then you have to be able to get along with one. I suppose it could work out...once you two realize there's nowhere you both enjoy eating, you'll just skip the dinner dates and get right to the oral. A lover that tastes like candy is a lot cheaper than ordering dessert.

Now what I really want to try is a cum tasting with some miracle berries....
 
Back
Top