Jungle Mystery (Closed)

Undulating she gasped purring at him nipping at his lips. Whimpering as she began clawing a little at his back. Her hips bucking intently against him growing closer and closer to that edge once more.
 
The pace and friction coupled with her gasps, nips, clawing and purrs were building up to his own orgasm. He was not sure what or why she inflamed him so much, nor why he wanted her so much, he did know that it all coupled well to send him over the edge and that certain edge started to loom closer and closer with each deep thrust
 
Nipping at his lips she growled a little now bucking just as intently and hungrily. Her eyes locking on his as her body undulated against his.
 
He kept moving deep inside her, her body moving against him and her insides clutching at his shaft. His eyes looked down at her own, he reached up with his free hand and brushed over her hair, a slight smile coming to his lips.
 
She purred again as her hips slammed up firmly bringing with it a gasp and her body arching feeling orgasm begin its slaughter of her system and her body. Fingernails gripping at his ass cheeks pulling him down tight against her her eyes wild staring into his.
 
Her orgasm was enough to send him over the edge, as she pulled him into her and her muscles started to contract around his shaft he used his hand on her lower back to pull her as close as he could, his orgasm exploding into his system and his cum barreling through his shaft and into the depths of her womb. He closed his eyes in the pleasure of it all as he continued to try and push his convulsing cock deeper into her
 
As her orgasm faded she curled against him with ragged gasped purrs. Her eyes closing as she listened to his heartbeat.
 
He held her close to him as they both seemed to float in a cloud of bliss, it was a perfect moment for him and he rested his head against her own as they stayed entwined.
 
Is this all they do in your world outside of here?

She snuggled close with a contented purr. Nuzzling against his neck and cheek.
 
So what to do now... I have never had another t share my wandering and lurking with.

She smiled to him snuggling close with a contented smile reaching for one of the animal hides she used as a blanket to cover them.
 
"Well I can't go back, I have been left here. So perhaps you will have to adapt to having another that can prowl with you?"

He smiled and stroked over her hair.
 
I think I can learn to enjoy that.

She smiled and moved to curl beside him it would be night fall soon and she would need to rest some before beginning her usual patrol of the villages and other outlying farms
 
He returned her smile, feeling her snuggling close to him. How good this had turned out after all. He kissed her forehead, wrapping his arms tighter around her. He listened to the sound of her breathing.
 
Back
Top