Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:D :D

You mean, rarr rarr fucking rarr... that is so gorgeous Lorraine, thank you for reminding me of the past three hours... :D ((( huggss )))

Cum on guys! We need your sexy artistic cock pictures in here to brighten the place up. It doesn't have to be full on. Peek-a-boo is just great for the imagination ;) :kiss:

Dually noted!

Just to balance the books, an upskirt peek-a-boo...

attachment.php

I love both, either/or suck em all :cattail::cattail:

Attachments

• us2129176851.jpg
    us2129176851.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 97
More music updates on Music Lounge... Trance Music.

**I'm dancing with my extended hearphones in naked. Yes, naked, making up for this free time to be completely free and in contact with everyone here, that is if you are here. If not, I've got my merlot and a sleeping naked man in my bedroom :D :D **

**I'm dancing with my extended hearphones in naked. Yes, naked, making up for this free time to be completely free and in contact with everyone here, that is if you are here. If not, I've got my merlot and a sleeping naked man in my bedroom :D :D **

Im here,

Love the visual of you naked and hips swaying.. Rawwwrrrrrrrrrrr

Don't forget it's -1 outside my love and I can tell by your nip barometer :eek: :heart:

Don't forget it's -1 outside my love and I can tell by your nip barometer :eek: :heart:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im here,
Love the visual of you naked and hips swaying.. Rawwwrrrrrrrrrrr

More like "nip thermometer"... I dared to go outside in the outhouse naked and it was brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... freezing my love. So cold you could hang shirt hangers from them and make them swing :eek: ... :):kiss:

Maybe this will help
Well Looks like you fixed it my sweet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Girls, don't get me writing, now... :devil:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What to do with a feisty gorgeous cock and a tight wet home for it to park in? ;)

Hmm... there are worse things to have. ;)

More like "nip thermometer"... I dared to go outside in the outhouse naked and it was brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... freezing my love. So cold you could hang shirt hangers from them and make them swing :eek: ... :):kiss:

Scientific mind jumps in and tests your theory, I have washed all of my shirts today (4 of them).

Hangs the first one on Itsy, the second on Bitsy... Oh Yeah!!! :kiss::kiss::heart:

Should I carry on....?

Id like to help keep the Nips warm ..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmm... there are worse things to have. ;)
Now, there's a challenge...
:kiss:

Hi blu my love :) :kiss:

Infact, to be honest VIPER, trance music, like smooth jazz does kind of make me feel kind of horny. Strange it might be... but that is a fact. My nips are really sensitive right now. However, they have been all night, thanks to some lip, tongue suckling and kissing earlier... why doesn't this horny feeling go away? :D :kiss:

deft, I know it's a cool picture :) But it feels better the other way around... well, for me it does personally. Jockey is the best ;)

Scientific mind jumps in and tests your theory, I have washed all of my shirts today (4 of them).
Hangs the first one on Itsy, the second on Bitsy... Oh Yeah!!! :kiss::kiss::heart:
Should I carry on....?

:D :D :D

No my love, its ok, they have gone nice and soft and my areola smooth. Where do those milk spots go when your areola spread out around your nipple all nice and dark pink without a blemish? Just raised like a flattened dome?

((( warl0ck ))) :kiss::)

No my love, its ok, they have gone nice and soft and my areola smooth. Where do those milk spots go when your areola spread out around your nipple all nice and dark pink without a blemish? Just raised like a flattened dome?

Oh, my God...

They hide, just like we hide our clits my love ;):kiss:

(((Seinna))):rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back