What don't you like about yourself?

Blacklace87

Experienced
Thought it would be nice if people could post what they didn't like and hopefully the they'd see why they should :) nothing wrong with a confidence boost!

I hate my boobs. I've seen amazing boobs on here Abbs appreciation for big boobs and nipples but my nipples are small and urhhh stupid boobs!

Attachments

• 20150914_164845_HDR-640x360~2.jpg
    20150914_164845_HDR-640x360~2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
Thought it would be nice if people could post what they didn't like and hopefully the they'd see why they should :) nothing wrong with a confidence boost!

I hate my boobs. I've seen amazing boobs on here Abbs appreciation for big boobs and nipples but my nipples are small and urhhh stupid boobs!
They look damn good to me :D

more photos please

Think You're breasts Look Nice.

I Would Say I Wish My Cock Looked Better And Bigger Etc Typical Guy Answer I Suppose I May Link A Photo Sometime

Im a fan of them. I love the sag just proves there natural. They look so soft and ready to be played with. Your nips look cute too. I like the color and there shape. Everyone has diff tits preferences but i think your are very nice.

What do they look like pushed together?

I could just say everything, but if I had to pick a single thing, it's my fat gut.

Picture to illustrate.

Last edited:

I wish I had six pack abs

JOndRs9.gif

Nah, but really, I'd like to redistribute my weight a little better. Ugh… but I love food! It's so not worth it!

My nose. It crinkles up weird when I smile in selfies, which is why I don't smile in selfies. But I wouldn't change it. It's mine and, therefore, me. I've changed everything I'm ever gonna change about myself that I can't do without diet and exercise.

Im a fan of them. I love the sag just proves there natural. They look so soft and ready to be played with. Your nips look cute too. I like the color and there shape. Everyone has diff tits preferences but i think your are very nice.

What do they look like pushed together?

Thank you for your kind words. I'll try and get a picture soon

My nose. It crinkles up weird when I smile in selfies, which is why I don't smile in selfies. But I wouldn't change it. It's mine and, therefore, me. I've changed everything I'm ever gonna change about myself that I can't do without diet and exercise.

I'm sure it's a cute crinkle! I'm glad you wouldn't change it :)

Hmm? So far two fantastic looking women have mentioned invisible flaws.

Some women like that! Wear it proud :)

If there are, they've never met me or introduced themselves to me. :(

Still, I think if I was in normal shape I could be satisfied with the rest.
I don't even need to be muscular or cut or well defined.
Just fit enough not to cringe at my scale.

You all are beautiful!

But since you're asking, I wish my boobs were a little bigger, my tummy a little flatter and my butt a little shapelier.

You all are beautiful!

But since you're asking, I wish my boobs were a little bigger, my tummy a little flatter and my butt a little shapelier.

You're one to talk.
Your thread has both genders drooling over themselves. :p

You all are beautiful!

I find you perfect and way sexy, but hey I'm a horny perv.

You all are beautiful!

I disagree, everything on your body is absolutely perfect and You look fantastic.

Back