Perfect Boyfriend (Closed for NickisSora)

-Zwei came filling her mouth. He removed his cock.-"Come on lay back and spread your legs wide."-he said softly.-

After swallowing Zwei's cum, I got onto the bed and spread my legs. I was nervous, but ready to be taken by him.

-Zwei leaned in and slid his cock in to her hot pussy he broke her cherry and felt her tense up his calming hand over her cheek and she felt no pain any more as his hips began to slowly buck in and out of her pussy.-

It hurt, but it felt so good after a while. I gently grinded against him to get use to it even more. "Ohhhhh Zwei" I moaned.

-Zwei groaned and began to move his cock harder and deeper in to her wet pussy he began to fuck her more.-"Oh Caitlyn that feels wonderful."

I moaned louder as he fucked my pussy harder. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Mmmmmmmm!" I cried out.

-Zwei groaned fucking her more harder and deeper in her soft pink core groaning from the amount he was feeling in her.-

Zwei's cock moved deeper into me causing me to moan louder. "Mmmm, this feels so good." I said. I almost barely could not talk.

-Zwei thrusts his cock deep in to Caitlyn groaning loudly his cock pounding her pussy deep and a bit faster holding her hips.-

-Zwei moaned and felt fucking her pussy groaning and moaning.-"I am going to cum...where do you want it go on babe tell me where you want me to cum."-Zwei fucked her pulsing his cock in her hot wanting pussy.-

"Ohhhhhh please cum inside of me." I whimpered as I was close to my own climax. I came for him, but kept grinding against him wanting him to fill me with his cum.

-Zwei came filling her hot pussy and groaned as he pulled out for her and because he was form her own imagination he knew what to do right after sex for her and that was lean back against the head board and lay her head on his leg and stroked her hair to lightly snuggle like she had imagined.-

It felt so amazing. I laid my head on Zwei's chest smiling. "Mmm, let's rest and maybe we can go out a little later." I said.

-Zwei smiled and held her close.-"good idea i like that."-Zwei kissed her lips and broke the kiss as they rested a bit and he carried her over to the shower to let her muscles relax after that as he put it on hot water to let her relax he began to wash her hair.-

I felt so much better with Zwei around. I moaned softly relaxing as he massaged my body as we showered.

-After they showered Zwei dressed and smiled laying on the couch.-"So....how did you enjoy that."-he asked and smiled it was still early and barely lunch as they began to relax to continue the day.-

"Mmmm that felt so incredible." I said as I sat down in the recliner near the couch. "Is there anything else you want to do today?" I asked.

-Zwei smiled and looked to her.-"Not sure still getting used to being around the area so it is your lead we can do what ever you want."

I did need to show him around the city considering all we did earlier was go get something to eat. "I will be glad to show you around." I said. I got ready and we left the apartment.

-Zwei smiled and they began to walk the city a bit as they walked around the city a bit.-"It's very nice out...what first?"-he asked as he smiled.-

"I was thinking we could go to the sex shop in town to see what they have." I said, "Then we can go out to eat and maybe go to a club or something."

-He thought about it.-"So a big Date."-he laughed a bit as they left and began to walk.-So what do people do at a club?"

"There is a lot to do." I said with a smile, "There are drinks and dancing." I held his hand as we walked.

Back