Dicks

Terresanm

Virgin
I just want to bombarded with cock. Is that such a bad thing honestly? I am always thinking about sex and I look at every man I see trying to envision what his cock looks like.

Better grab an umbrella because there is a storm of dicks about to head your way.

Your poor inbox...smh.

*looks up at the sky*

*better take shelter...this is gonna be a big one*

Better grab an umbrella because there is a storm of dicks about to head your way.

Your poor inbox...smh.

*looks up at the sky*

*better take shelter...this is gonna be a big one*

The Great Cock Storm of 2017. Remember where you were so yoi can tell your grandkids.

The Great Cock Storm of 2017. Remember where you were so yoi can tell your grandkids.

Aye. Twas late June, headed toward evening hours, when a virgin lit member posted about their desire to be bombarded with dicks. From all across the lands, cock pics heard the call and gathered, forming the dick storm of the century...all racing to one pm inbox.

Aye. Twas late June, headed toward evening hours, when a virgin lit member posted about their desire to be bombarded with dicks. From all across the lands, cock pics heard the call and gathered, forming the dick storm of the century...all racing to one pm inbox.

That's hilarious! She's so naive. :D

Terre,

Hope you know I'm just teasing you. I too am a connoisseur of fine cock pics. Just be careful what you wish for around here...because you will most definitely get it. haha

:)

Welcome to lit!

Terre,

Hope you know I'm just teasing you. I too am a connoisseur of fine cock pics. Just be careful what you wish for around here...because you will most definitely get it. haha

Welcome to lit!
really? You never asked for my cock pic!? :confused::mad:

really? You never asked for my cock pic!? :confused::mad:

Ask? It's been my experience that they just *poof* show up in your inbox at night, completely unsolicited, while you sleep. I thought there was some cock pic fairy that just dropped them randomly through pm. Is that not how it works??

Ask? It's been my experience that they just *poof* show up in your inbox at night, completely unsolicited, while you sleep. I thought there was some cock pic fairy that just dropped them randomly through pm. Is that not how it works??

A proper cock never shows up uninvited...and only enters your box with your approval

Look, you guys. Never doubt or limit a woman who appreciates a good dick....or even a mediocre
one. Any that want to overflow to my PMs please don't hesitate....

A proper cock never shows up uninvited...and only enters your box with your approval

Really?! You are blowing my mind here. I've been rating all these cocks every morning and it wasn't required by lit?? I just thought it was in the fine print when I signed up here that I would need to rate 5 dick pics a day to stay a member in good standing.

I just want to bombarded with cock. Is that such a bad thing honestly? I am always thinking about sex and I look at every man I see trying to envision what his cock looks like.
How many have you gotten so far?

I totally read this in an old fisherman/pirate voice.

Dicks-Hamburgers-Sign-Spokane-e1428099759195.jpg

Methinks it's likely that it's a he, and he's not such a virgin around these parts . . . .

Back