Medieval Pet (Closed for HottieKatie)

Se7en_

Lusty Sinner
Joined
Nov 7, 2011
Posts
1,310
It was the year 1137, in a medieval peaceful kingdom between the mountains. Having such a strategic position, surrounded by mountains from almost every angle, it was extremely hard to invade. Any coming army will have to pass between two mountains, making traps easy for the defensive kingdom, and setting up a defensive line along the bottleneck also easy. As a result of that, it was a peaceful and a nice place to live in.

However, the geographical position of the small kingdom, the beauty of its nature and the richness in resources, were not its most striking features. The most striking feature was the unique way in which women and girls were treated. It wasn’t slavery in its most common meaning, but rather how every female was treated like a beloved pet. They were closely watched, taken care of, pampered and spoiled like loved pets.

Age old customs demanded that each girl or woman obediently accept touches of total strangers on most private parts of their bodies even in public even intimate touches, nothing was forbidden except forcing the girl into sexual intercourse which needed her male guardian’s permission. This male guardian would be her father, brother or husband, each of which had absolute authority of the females they took care of. Most of the time the male guardian would turn down a request to bed a virgin girl, and most husbands would turn down requests to bed their wives.

This only applied to girls of age, which meant over the age of eighteen, coming into contact with an underage girl was strictly forbidden.

One interesting tradition is that females have to bathe outside their houses for all to see, anyone could stand and watch a girl bath, but to join her, permission must be asked from her guardian, and that request was rarely declined.

As a result most girls looked forward to the day they get married and become even more valued properties. Being married, especially newlywed gives the girl some privacy she never had in real life. No one is allowed to touch a newlywed girl for a month. She also gets to bathe with her husband in the comfort and privacy of their home for the duration of that month, and then she may or may not bathe outside anymore depending on her husband’s wishes. The husbands’ wishes were always commands for their wives, commands that they should never ever discuss or disobey, and on the occasions were the woman complains or disobeys, its left to her male guardian to punish her as he sees fit, so it was not uncommon to hear the screams of a girl or a woman at any time of day. That usually means she managed to anger her guardian with some stupid remark, or by ignoring his command to the point he had to correct her forcefully.

Most girls, preferred to have just one guardian, her husband, as he would have chosen her mostly out of love or similar, so it would be harder for him to punish her. Not to mention that, for a girl, pleasing one man, her husband, is much easier than pleasing multiple men, her father and brothers. That gave girls one more reason to look forward to marriage as a way to make their lives a little easier, and get even more spoiling.

However, every husband who invites a guest will feel obliged to offer his wife and/or daughter(s) for social and/or sexual services as a sign of minimal hospitality. While this makes the woman a valued property it puts her at the risk of sexual use so the husband can show his generosity to his guests.

As a sign of being married the women wears a brand from a branding iron on their left ass cheeks depicting their husband’s sign and that she belongs to him, that he owns her body and mind.

The small kingdom had very little incidents or rape or burglaries as a result of its traditions regarding the treatment of girls and women. It was a great and a safe place to live in. For the girls it was great so long as she was obedient and compliant with whatever she was ordered to do.

William d'Anguleme was a twenty year old young man from a relatively rich family. His status was high, and so were his pride, and his lust. His pockets were deep, but so were his hidden desires. His eyes were dark, but so was his soul. He was a very handsome young man, funny, rich, and strong, he was everything a girl dreamt of and on top of that almost every girl he touched loved it, and longed for more.

That day he was passing in a new neighborhood as he saw some crowd, curiosity got the best of him. He walked to the crowd and he saw the most gorgeous girl his eyes ever had the pleasure of seeing. She was naked and bathing herself, her face flushed deep red while a couple stood behind to watch her, apparently her mother and father. Her mother seemed sad her girl was subjected to this treatment while her father looked proud as his pretty little girl attracted all that attention.

“Its Inara’s eighteenth birthday” was the reply William got from one of the young men watching and drooling over her. He remembered that a girl is a sacred thing and no one is allowed a touch until she comes of age. On that day when she turns eighteen and becomes a public attraction, she has to bathe in public for the first time and show off herself. Her father had denied anyone joining the tub with her as she was apparently very shy and could barely hold back her tears.

William would have none of that as he looked her father directly in the eyes. His deep black eyes strong and almost hypnotizing. His body looked very strong and his clothes reflected his social class, which was much higher than any of the peasants standing in the street. He smiles at the father “Greetings Sir, my name is William d'Anguleme. I am the son of Richard d'Anguleme ……… “He pauses as he mentions his heritage to let it sink in……….. He lips curve into a wide smile, almost a grin as he continues “Can I have the honor of being the first to touch the delicate daughter of yours, who I am sure isn’t only well kept, but also well mannered. I only need me one look at you to know you have kept and raised her well”

Her father was amazed at the young man. He was definitely hunting for good suitors with his gorgeous girl, but this confident, rich and noble young man was a pleasant surprise and much more than he had hoped. He wouldn’t dare waste the chance to have her girl marry into nobility, so he nodded quickly in agreement “Yes you may go in with her”

At those words, William bowed his head at the old couple, and then turned his attention to his prize, the gorgeous girl that should be the object of his depraved fantasies, his future sexslave.

He grinned at that thought and entered the bath without taking off any of his clothes and bowed his head at her while his eyes remained fixed at hers “It would be my honor and great pleasure if you would allow me to bathe you dear Inara”

amanda-seyfried-shiloh-fernandez-red-riding-hood-03.jpg
 
Inara wasn't handling her eighteenth birthday bath so well. She had been taught all her life for it, but it didn't mean she was happy or comfortable with it.

Her older sister had been so strong so many years before, that she thought it would be easier when her turn was. But now she was guessing it was because of her so different personalities. Liliana had always been an open girl. Even when se didn't have to, she liked to run naked around town, only to have people notice her. She didn't have such as astonishing body, but she was proud of it and like to share it around.

But they were nothing alike. Inara was so different. She was timid and quiet, she always tried to hide in the shadows. She admitted she was a beautiful girl, maybe that was why she didn't like to share her body with no one. Her sister had made her aware of how lucky she was. How nice her soft and not so pale skin was. How slender her long legs made her look. How perky her small but not too little her tits were. How pleasant it was to caress her silky long brown hair. Liliana had always told her she would make any man happy one day. But she didn't like to think about it. She just wanted to lock herself in her room and hide from the world.

And she had done so all this years. Most people in town didn't know her, and though that their parents had only had one child. But after turning 18, she wouldn't be allowed to be that way anymore, and she wasn't taking it very well.

She was trying to turn a deaf ear and imagine she was inside, bathing all by herself. But suddenly she felt him in the tub and heard him: "It would be my honor and great pleasure if you would allow me to bathe you dear Inara". And her imaginary bubble blew up.

She looked up at him and was glad at the view. She had always feared her father would sold her to the first ugly filthy rich men he would find, as he had done with her sister. But this one looked quite nice and handsome.

"I... the pleasure would be mine", her sister had told her those were the words she should say. Those and not others.

The idea of anybody being that close to her naked body was just repulsive. But that was the tradition and she had to come along with it. She offered him the sponge she was grabbing and closed her eyes, hoping it was just a dream and she would wake up when she opened them.


 
Last edited:
William smiled wide as he was close to the gorgeous naked girl, she was easily the most beautiful girl his eyes had ever seen, and they certainly had the pleasure of seeing a lot of naked girls in his time. This one was just perfect, she was a little girl, cute, beautiful and her virgin naked body, combined with her innocent eyes, was just perfect to him. This is what he’s been looking for since he turned eighteen, so for the past two years he was looking and looking for the girl of his dreams, and now he thinks he had finally found it, and judging by her beauty, she won’t last long on the market before some rich scumbag comes to grab her. He wanted to be the first to take her heart and the first to convince her greedy-looking father to give her to him.

As he entered the bath, he noticed a slight relief in her eyes as she saw him, maybe she was expecting an old rich man to be the one to take her, and understandably was relieved when she saw it was a handsome young man, so she now had a chance to live with a man close to her age. He smiled at her and took the sponge from her and threw it behind his back and grinned almost telling her he wants his hands on her body not a sponge. He reached down and took her small delicate hands in his, lifting them to his lips.

Looking into her eyes, his lips gently touched her soft slender fingers and kissed them, and then he repeated for her other hand, planting a small kiss on her fingers. He then pulled her closer to him and put her small hands on his shoulders. His arms wrapped around her and took her into a tight hug to comfort her, he could feel her small breasts pressing to his chest through his clothing and he was in heaven as his arm wrapped around her waist feeling her soft back while his other hand stroked her silky hair.

He leaned down and whispered in her ears “Don’t be afraid my dear, I will not hurt you or let anyone hurt you” …… He gently nibbled on her earlobe and continued to whisper “I know you probably think your beauty is a blessing and a curse at the same time, but you are in good hands, and I will make you into my sex slave in less than a week, I can promise you that much” …… He stole a look into her eyes and winked at her then continued to whisper “you are the prettiest thing my eyes had ever seen and I will be sure you will be mine, you will be treated like the princess you are…..”

He knew his mental games were having their toll on her emotions, her beauty being a curse, being in good hands, being a sex slave and the next minute a princess. He wanted to see her reaction as he held her cheeks in his hands and looked into her deep angelic eyes smiling at her all the time.

As he maintained a solid gaze into her eyes, his hands started to move around her body, they slid from her silky cheeks to her neck, which he rubbed very gently before moving down to her shoulders, which he caressed and massaged with his experienced hands. He knew his hands were making her comfortable with their gentle touch while his strong eyes were probably making her uncomfortable as he looked directly into her eyes instead of her naked body.
 
The man was being so nice to her that Inara thought it was a dream. The way he gently kissed her fingers and hug her... His lips were so warm, as well as his body, and she forgot about the world around her, where she was, everybody around her while he hugged her. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed his warm embrace and his hands caressing her hair.

His words that followed made a huge impression on her. Him telling her not to worry worked on her, and she started to relax, thinking that she was a lucky girl for him having found her before anybody else did. But his mention of the slave word made her tremble. Her sister had told her it didn't have to mean a bad thing, one just had to do exactly what her man told her. But being subjected to another person's will was just not what Inara would have liked. But, again, there was no other way: either her parents or her husband, she would always have to follow orders. And finally, the princess word. It just could mean he was going to treat her right. Princess lived happily ever after, so why should she be afraid?

But the way he was looking into her eyes was making her feel strange. It was as if he could read into her mind, going deeper into her, knowing just everything she thought. As he spoke and moved, he would always be a step ahead of her, knowing what to say and do to make her feel better, or confuser only to calm her down right after.

As he started caressing her naked body from the head, she knew it would be the toughest moment. His father had allowed him his way on her and that would be the first time she would be touched. Family and friends had always caressed her cheeks and neck, in a friendly and kind way, that this was going to be different. Her heart started beating in anticipation, wondering what it would feel like.

Once he reached her shoulders she started shuddering a bit. He was being so gentle, but she wasn't used to being touched and it was strange and a bit uncomfortable. Although not bad. He wasn't hurting her, that was a good point. It was just new to her.

She kept staring at his eyes, not wanting to look away. Where could she look at? The audience was to repulsive to her, she wouldn't even bother to think about them. Her mother would probably be even more uncomfotable than herself, knowing what she would be going through, she wouldn't think of looking at her and making her feel worse. Her father would be so pleased at the man touching her that Inara would just have eyes full of anger for him, for having put her in that position. So there was just him, William, and his deep black eyes.

Inara was just hoping time move faster and it all finished. But she knew it was far from it.
 
William enjoyed the effect his mental games were having on her. She was clearly relaxing and enjoying the attention while her face was a little confused at the different notions from slave to princess and everything he was saying and doing. He knew he was confusing her and that was what he wanted. He didn't want to really hurt her, but he did want her to be so confused at how he would treat her should she become his.

The fact that it was her eighteenth birthday meant that was the first time she was naked in public and the first she was being touched by a man who isn't part of her family and even then it was the first time she would be touched sexually, and he intended to make the experience fun, embarrassing and memorable for her. He knew the sensations were new to her and that's why he took things slowly, starting by not touching her in intimate spots. He was leaving her breasts, bottom and sex till the end, and instead he planned to rub the rest of her body first to prepare her for more intimate touching of which she would be getting plenty.

He looked straight into her eyes as his hands went down from her shoulder. One hand went down and took her delicate wrist in his and he lifted her hand making her extend her arm all the way to the right. Her breasts stretched a little from the movement and he had to stop himself from locking his lips around her delicious-looking pink nipples which were already hard from the water and from being exposed to air, not to mention touching his warm body through his clothing.

He held her arm up with his hand wrapped around her small wrist. His other hand cupped some water and spilled it slowly on her upper arm. His hand following the water quickly as his palm rubbed her arm gently and stroked her soft young skin. He washed her arm very slowly and enjoyed every moment of touching her sensitive flesh. He then let go of her hand and looked in her eyes "Keep your arm up little Inara" His tone was gentle but at the same time very strict and serious. His eyes promising trouble if she put her arm down. He was again mixing gentle and strict with her.

With those words his hand moved to her other hand and lifted it up in the other direction. She looked even more delicious and vulnerable with her arms stretched out like that, forcing her breasts to push forward a little. The crowd seemed to enjoy that, and he just pretended to ignore them while he moved to her left, not covering her body with his anymore so they would be able to see her lovely stretched body and envy him for his girl.

His hand similarly took some water and started washing and caressing her other arm very slowly and very gently massaging the soft skin with care. He knew she would be enjoying the touch but at the same time probably too embarrassed to be washed in public like this.

He finished washing her arms and then moved around behind her. The water reached around her waist "Keep your arms stretched like this" He said in a strict but gentle voice as his hands took her slender waist and lightly pulled her back and hugged her from behind. Her back was flat against his strong chest, his hands wrapped around her soft tummy and his lips kissed her slender shoulder "How are you feeling now my little girl?"
 
It was strange to keep one arm up on her side. But even stranger was keeping both of them. She felt like prisoner that would be nailed to a cross. But she wouldn't dare not doing what he wanted. Men's words were orders for her.

Luckily, his washing her arms was making her held her arms less tough. When he stroked her arms, a small relief passed through her limb. It gave her goosebumps when his hands covered her skin, and she could feel herself trembling at his passing through.

But as much gentle as he was being with her, his words and eyes kept reminding her of his higher status. Doing everything he told her too would keep her safe. But it didn't mean it wasn't going to be rough. As it was now keeping her arms up. She wished he would soon allow her to place them down again and use them to cover herself a bit as she had been doing before. Her sex was buried under the water, but her breasts were now at everybody's sight, although still covered by his body. And she didn't like it. In some way, she'd preferred having his hands on them than everybody's eyes. But he seemed to be delaying his touching her there. And Inara wouldn't guess if it was good or bad.

When he started moving to her side, she fel the need to cover herself, and she moved her arms a little. But suddenly she remembered she couldn't. So she just closed her eyes, now that he wasn't looking at them anymore, and tried to ignore the world around her. She was ashamed at herself, she just could imagine the lascivious eyes she would be getting from the crowd. And it made her sick.

When he pulled her back, she resisted a little, afraid of falling on the water. But she relaxed when she felt his body against her back. His hands slowly moved towards her belly and she felt his warmth in her skin. His hands were soft. She wouldn't have imagined that. She had always though of men's hands as rough and clumsy. But his were nothing like that. They were so delicate and sensitive

"How are you feeling now my little girl?"

His question caught her by surprise.

"I feel strange, my Lord, this is all new to me and I don't feel anything near comfortable...", she spoke her mind quickly without thinking much, still holding her arms open and her eyes closed. She was relaxed enough after closing her eyes to let him know her inner feelings. "And I'm a bit cold, this water is starting to give me shivers". Maybe she could make him sad enough to tell her to move inside.
 
Last edited:
William smiled at her as she called him ‘her lord’ and he leaned close and licked the back of her ear and whispered ”Of course you’re not comfortable now, you’re being bathed in public by a complete stranger, so if you were comfortable then something is wrong with you my little pet”. He had made sure to emphasize the word ‘pet’ and watch her facial and body reaction to that word.

Feeling almost sorry for her as she mentioned she was cold “Don’t worry sweetie, will take you inside as soon as I finish washing your gorgeous body.”

He kept his hands on her soft belly and rubbed all over her belly from the curve of her hips all the way up her sides and ribs and around with his fingers only an inch below the curves of her small breasts. He enjoyed teasing her with his hands moving around her virgin breasts but never quite touching as he washed her front. His lips locked around her shoulder blades and he kissed her gently and then moved up to her ears and blew some warm air behind her earlobe and then he whispered in her ear as his hands went back to roam around her belly. His fingers found her belly button and gently poked it to see her reaction "your skin is heavenly my dear. I need you and I want you to be mine forever. I will pay your father any amount of money he wants to own you"

With that remark his hands moved around her waist. Her arms were still stretched far and wide exposing her delicious body to the army of onlookers extending her embarrassment as he enjoyed the looks of jealousy he was getting from the crowd as he teased and played with his little angel.

His hands moved to her lower back and then went down to cup some water and put it on her silky backside. His hands went back in the water, cupped some, and then went up again and spilled the water on her shoulders, some of it going on her front and passing on her breast, nipples and cleavage, the other part sliding down her soft back. His hands moved all the way from the edge of her butt and up her back. His fingers caressing the soft skin and kneading the tender flesh while his thumbs hooked on either side of her spine and gently scratched her there.


He took her waist and pulled her back, making her walk backwards to the edge of the tub where he sat down and made his hands roam around her legs. Her long slender legs were all covered by water and didn’t really need washing but he couldn’t resist feeling every inch of her soft legs with his hungry palms and fingers. He didn’t take long washing her as he could see she was getting cold and uncomfortable, and as mean as he was at times, he certainly didn’t want her to catch a cold.

Washing that pretty little girl ended up being much more fun than he had hoped it would be. He then patted her right butt cheek as his other hand briefly touched her left butt cheek and then rested on her waist "Kneel down my girl so I wash that pretty hair of yours"
 
The promise of his taking her inside after the bath finished eased her a little. Although the word "pet" kept echoing in her mind. It made her tense for a moment. but she realized it preferred it to the "slave" name. Pets were beings you kept with you. You fed them at treated them well. So it was not that bad to be somebody's pet. The only thing you had to do was to behave well, do as told and keep your owner company. Owner... again, not a word she liked, but better than abductor, something she knew that happened in other towns far away.

Her thoughts were interrupted by his continuous rubbing on her. Now, with his promise of getting her inside, she was even more eager than before for him to finally get to the point and finish her outside misery. She didn't like what it implied, but at least it would get her sheltered and away from the public onlookers.

His massage, kissing and whispering was somehow pleasing for her. She was starting to feel more comfortable, trying to focus only on his to-be husband and master. She just hoped he would always be like that, that he wouldn't turn out to be a different person once he owned her. She thought maybe she could get used to him, after some time. After all, that was human nature. She kept telling herself it was not such a big deal.

Every time he got to her most intimate parts he quickly moved back, he mas painfully teasing her with that, only lengthening her exposure. She could also feel the tension of the audience, who were probably as expectant as she was.

She was surprised when he forced to walk backwards. She almost stumbled, and had to finally open her eyes, getting a glimpse of the audience. She noticed it had grown bigger, when also some women had come to see the one who had been allowed to enter her tub. Inara immediately looked downwards, to her feet, not wanting to know about the audience.

When he asked her, she more than happy kneeled down for him. It allowed her to cover her body for a while. And she would enjoy that part, as she had always loved for people to touch her hair. She had always liked her sister brushing her, and they had spent many hours that way. So she went down, placing her kneels on the floor of the tub, now the water covering up to some inches below her shoulders. Then she moved her body backwards, approaching her head to William, so that he could wash her hair. Then she opened her eyes and took a look again at him, with everybody else out of sight. Again, she got stuck in his deep black eyes.
 
William watched as his pet-to-be kneeled as he ordered. She placed her small delicate body between his legs and offered herself to him so he would wash her silky hair. He reached down and cupped her chin with one hand, his other hand rested on her forehead and he eased her backwards to immerse her hair in the water.

It wasn’t easy for her to shift like that, so the moment he started moving her, he leaned forward and whispered to her “relax Inara, I won’t hurt you, I am holding you tight and will take care of you like a good Master takes care of his little pets.”

He made sure pet is now in plural form making sure to cause her even more and more confusion. He watched as her hair was fully immersed in the water, the hand that was under her chin was now supporting her back. He kept her like that for a minute, looking directly into her eyes and smiling. His smile was comforting while the lust and hidden desires in his eyes were far from comforting.

Just like everything he did, the way he gently held her contrasted the slightly uncomfortable position he put her in and his eyes contrasted his smile. Everything he said and did were clearly aimed at confusing her as to his true nature whether her was gentle or cruel, and he had no intention of letting her know the truth before she lays in his bed on their wedding night.

After a minute of submerging her hair, he pulled her back up and his hands started working on her hair, his fingers playing and stroking the silky strands of her brown hair and he moved it around and arranged it to his pleasure as his palms gently rubbed her scalp. He did enjoy washing a girl’s hair but the setting wasn’t helping and he needed to feel her intimate parts already, so he stopped washing her hair and his hands moved to her shoulders and then quickly sneaked under the water looking for her pleasure mountains.

The search didn’t take long as his fingers found her small breasts quickly and moved under them, his hands then slowly moved up to cup her supple flesh between strong soft palms. He almost moaned in pleasure at how tender her flesh felt under his fingers. He had had his share of playing with girls before, but those were the most tender breasts he had ever felt, they were small, firm and perky, not to mention very nice to the touch. He looked totally oblivious to the crowd who were almost drooling at what was happening under the water. Of course he was paying attention and very happy that he was being envied so much

William knew that if he wanted to indulge himself then he wouldn’t be able to let go of her breasts for an hour, so he stopped his careful massage priding himself in being the first to touch those virgin breasts and he stood up.

Looking at her mother and at the towel in her hand, she was quick to thank him and hand him the large fluffy towel thankful that her daughter’s humiliation was over. He smiled and nodded at the beautiful old lady and his hands quickly found the creases under her arms and pulled her up to her feet like she weighed nothing.

His hands quickly went to her waist and had her turn around so she would face him, he quickly wrapped the towel around her slender shoulders covering her bottom that was facing the crowd, once again denying them the ability to see her naked body. That privilege was now his only.

He held the towel open and looked at her front, she was gorgeous, and now they had a little privacy as her back was to the crowd and it was fully covered with the towel, her parents could see her clearly though. He pulled both ends of the towel around her neck and held them together with one hand. The towel was now looking more like a cape.

William grinned and leaned closer licking her ear “your breasts felt amazing pet, I wonder if they would taste as good.” He soon lived up to his tease and he leaned in kissing her right nipple and then her left nipple and his free hand brushed her exposed sex briefly. Those three touches happened in less than a moment, and she had no time to react or register the feelings of those three intimate touches.

He had no intention of letting her react or giving her mind enough time to process what had happened, he simply wrapped one arm around her waist, and the other arm went under her knees and he scooped her small body up in his strong arms and went to the edge of the tub and stood there, his back to the crowd who now could only see Inara’s head, her lower legs and her small delicate feet hanging in the air and dripping water.

“You’re light as a feather little Inara” He smiled at her as he waited for the water dripping to stop and then went inside preceded by her mother and father. He looked inside her small house, her family was obviously poor, and he walked to a couch in the middle, sat down, and rested the petite girl’s small body in his lap. He rested her head on his chest and whispered to her “How are you holding up dear?”
 
I won't hurt you, were quite reassuring words. But they were easily forgotten when he said pets. Did he mean he would have other girls around? Maybe it would be a nice thing. Of course it would be strange not only being somebody's pet, but also having other pets around. But that would mean he would have someone else to resort to. She wouldn't be his only option. In case she was not what he wanted, he wouldn't have to hit and teach her, he could ask any other of his girls to do anything for him. They would probably be better than herself in every level.

But Inara forgot about everything when he started caressing her hair. It was so nice, she felt in heaven for a short time. Since her sister had got married she hadn't enjoyed her hair being touched, and she was liking it so much now... She even forgot about the people around. For a moment, they all disappeared and it was just her and those lovely hands of his.

But it didn't last long, as she felt he finally had the urge to get to her intimate parts. It was a sudden contrast. She was feeling so well and loved and she suddenly got to feel like a sexual object again. It took her by surprise and she was startled. But then, it wasn't as bad as she had thought it would be. She had been expecting the worst, the man who'd be invited in her tub to be rough and hurt her. But once again, William was being so gentle. It was hard to be touched that way, but she admitted it was kind of pleasing too.

And then, suddenly, he put a stop to her suffering. He even took the time to wrap a towel around her, telling everybody that the show was over, that she was only his now. However, she was still a bit uncomfortable as he kept looking at her naked body. But not satisfied with that, he had to commento on hit. And lick it. And touch her sex. It was all too quick, but the feeling kept pervading her for a while longer. Inara couldn't decipher whether it had been bad or not. Again it had been quite pleasing, like a nice tickling. But the surprise and the situation wouldn't allow her to enjoy it. As he walked her inside, her mind kept lost in this thought.

As soon as they got in, she knew it wouldn't be long before his father sold her and she became his pet. Her mother was obviously worried and sad, but it was her destiny, so there was nothing neither of them could do to stop it. She gave her mother a reassuring look: "Don't worry mother, I'll be fine. He seems nice...", she tried to tell her and they sat on the sofa.

Then, as her soon-to-be husband talked to her, she looked at him and answered.

"I am fine, my Lord. Thank you for finishing my embarrassment. I am sure we will enjoy a much more pleasing time inside".

She wasn't at all eager to join his household, to be left alone with him. It mean he would touch her everywhere and ask her to do all kinds of things. But it sure couldn't be worse that being forced to bathe outside, would it?
 
The feel of lovely little Inara on his lap was simply heavenly. She was small, light and her bottom felt very good on his lap. His clothes were wet, but he didn’t mind as he had that delicate angel on his lap. She had apparently understood that she now belonged to him and addressed him properly as ‘My Lord’.

William smiled at the pretty girl on his lap and one arm wrapped around her slender waist tightly steadying her on his lap and feeling her silky skin. His other hand went to her hair and he stroked and caressed the silky brown hair, moving the wet strands out of her face and behind her ears.

He looked at her parents “I think your daughter is the prettiest, cutest and most delicate girl I have ever seen or touched in my life, and I want her to be mine.” He paused to look into his girl’s eyes and then he leaned down and kissed her cheek then turned back to her father “you are now certainly aware of my heritage and the wealth of my family. We are ready to pay a large sum of money to add this lovely little pet here….” With those words he ruffled her hair gently “to our harem.”

The word ‘harem’ would probably confuse her even more, is she going to be shared among many people? Is she going to be one of the many girls he owns and plays with? Or any other number of confusing thoughts could have passed in her mind at that word, and he was enjoying every moment of this confusion he was causing her.

“Sure, we are aware of your wealth and noble blood, and it would be our honor to join your family and offer our daughter to you to do what you want with her” Her father said very happy that they would be associated with nobility, and not any nobility, one of the highest ranked and most powerful families in the country.

William laughed at his comment “Don’t get too far ahead of yourself, giving me your daughter won’t allow you the honor of joining my family, it would merely mean we won’t cause you so much trouble that you will forget your name, you will merely earn our good favor, that’s the most you can ever dream of achieving even if you give me your gorgeous daughter. If you don’t give her willingly, then I guess power and influence can do its part and she would still end up in my bed for me to do what I want with her, so it would be better if you cooperate.”

“My apologies my lord, I meant no disrespect, it would be our great honor to give you our daughter in marriage” Her father was stuttering and apologizing, her mother was silent and unable to say anything despite disagreeing to what was going on, she was a pet herself and with little to no say in what was happening or what happened next.

His comment was probably very harsh and cruel, but that was exactly the intention, and it paid off in her father’s response and her mother’s expression. He wouldn’t want to associate with this lowly family if it wasn’t for them having a dazzling gorgeous daughter that he wanted as his pet. That lovely pet was still on his lap probably shocked from the conversation especially her father’s responses and how he swallowed his pride and dignity in the face of higher authority.

He playfully swatted Inara’s firm bottom “Go get dressed my girl, I am taking you out for a walk” He then took her chin as she was about to get off of his lap and tilted her head so she would look at him “Wear something nice girl, the best you have. Do not disappoint me!”

He let go of her chin after giving her a strong stern look the promised trouble if she did disappoint him, and then leaned back in the chair relaxing and waiting for her to come back to go on a ‘walk’. His lips curved in a wide grin as he took in the sights of the naked daughter, her father and mother unable to protect her from whatever he would want to do to her.
 
Last edited:
While Inara was dressing in her room his words kept going around her mind. "... to add this lovely little pet here to our harem.” What that really meant? She was thinking she would be just his pet. Did that mean she would have other masters? That she didn't like. It was hard enough to surrender to an unknown man, it would be worse to surrender to more than one. She just hoped it would be the other possible explanation: that he should have many other pets, and he would choose her when she didn't want the others. That was easier to handle, so she kept that thought in her mind. Even thought she knew it could be her first thought.

But now she should worry about another thing. She had to choose her best dress for the walk and be presented to the town as William's pet. She stood still for too long looking at her dresses. She knew which one she should choose, only she didn't want to. But she remembered her sister's words when she gave it to her as a present. "I know you don't like it now, Inara, but I'm sure you'll learn to love yourself in this dress".

Inara felt as not wearing anything, but she guessed it was just the purpose. It was a simple light white dress. But the cloth was almost transparent. And she knew she shouldn't wear anything but it. It was like being nude. But she resigned herself. If she chose any other dress and William didn't like it, he might go upstairs himself and order her to wear it. She was just saving herself the trouble of changing and probably some other punishment.

She looked at herself again in the mirror. She was seeing every inch of her skin. The white cloth covered her body down to her knees, but it was just a white shadow. Her pink nipples stood out from her white skin. A little shadow of pubic hair covered her vulva. And she would have to walk around the town that way. A tear fell from her right eye.

Inara knew it was taking her too long to be ready, and her soon to be husband might be getting anxious. So she left the room.

She was not used to walk with bare feet but the tradition said the woman should walk as natural as possible. That explained the transparent dress, and the no shoes of any kind. It was like the naked bath, but the dress made her feel a bit better.

She finally presented herself to William.

"I am ready to leave, My Lord", she announced, looking embarrassed at her bare feet

m-00020_jrochl.jpg
 
Last edited:
William thought his pet was surely taking her time. “Is it that hard to put that transparent dress really?” He knew she would be putting on a transparent dress and nothing else. She would come to him almost naked and barefoot. He could understand the reasoning behind this, to make the girl look natural, but is walking barefoot in town really a good idea? Being a man who always loved cute little female feet, the idea of getting those feet dirty and scratched wasn’t very appealing to him, so it was good Inara had just turned eighteen and never had a barefoot walk outside. Her body was tender and delicate and wasn’t meant for such treatment. He wouldn’t allow her to walk outside barefoot now or any other day. That was just counter-productive and one of the things he didn’t like about his society.

He looked to her parents, who were smiling nervously at him, and he didn’t even extend a smile towards them, to him they were lowly scum who wouldn’t have had the honor of dealing with him if they weren’t blessed with such a lovely daughter. He would sever all ties with those losers as soon as he beds Inara, and that would be done in less than a week. At least that was his plan, and he was planning to see it through one way or another.

His train of thought was cut by the delicate angel coming to him, her voice so soft and soothing "I am ready to leave, My Lord". She seemed rather embarrassed and seemed she was more embarrassed that she was barefoot than the fact that she was wearing a see-through dress, and he wondered why that is. He stood up and took her hand gently in his and pulled her behind him. When he reached the door he stopped her before her dainty feet took one step outside and he whistled and his white horse came rushing and stopped outside the house.

William looked at his little pet before picking her small body in his arms and walking to the horse. He then pulled her up and sat her sideways on the horse, her delicate feet dangling over one side. He then quickly climbed the horse and sat behind her. One arm moved behind her back to grab the leash and his other arm rested on his lap grabbing the leash from the other end as he looked into her deep angelic eyes before leaning in to whisper in her ears “you’re mine now Inara…….. forever” He made sure to emphasize the word ‘forever’ as he licked the back of her ear and rode with her slowly to the lake nearby "Tell me slave, you seemed embarrassed and mostly because you were going outside barefoot, why is that?"

The crowd that was outside was mostly gone, but the eyes of almost everyone in the small village were on lovely Inara and her new Owner as soon as they emerged and moved around in the village. He was receiving tons of looks of jealousy from the men and women alike, and Inara was receiving hungry looks from the men, especially the younger ones.

He enjoyed all the eyes watching them and leaned down to whisper in her ear again “Do you see how much they envy me? All this because I am now the proud owner of the prettiest girl in town, if not the whole country. I am lucky, but you should also count yourself lucky that I came to your village today, or you might have been given to some fat rich old bastard who wouldn’t know how to treat a gem like you, you should be grateful and look forward to what the future holds. If you don’t then I am sure some punishments and discipline would get you back on the right track don’t you think my little girl?” He grinned and nibbled on her earlobe, making sure it’s a bit painful to emphasize the idea of punishments and that he is capable of punishing her and will do it if he needs to. He released her ear and went back to whispering “So my pet, are you going to behave and be an obedient little girl, or am I going to have to punish you?”

Before she would give him a reply, he sped up in the village as he had about enough stares from everyone and he wanted some peace with his girl away from those prying eyes.
 
"I'm not embarrassed, my Lord", she asked to his question finally. "I was worried about my feet. I have always taken care of them, I was told that men usually like women's feet. And I like mine, I would say it is the only part of myself I'm proud of..." She stopped for a moment to look at them. Some nights she stood awake for a while looking at them, watching her little toes move, playing. She was always caring for them. Cleaning them properly, using sandals to keep them from getting dirty and swollen. And that town tradition was going to spoil all her caring. But William had spared her that part. It had been so nice from him.

"I would like to keep taking care of them at your house, my Lord. If you'd let me..." She couldn't get any of her things from her old house, as her husband and master would supply for her needs. For what he decided her needs would be. And she was hoping he would consider it a need. At least she could keep that pleasure. But only he could decided about that. As he had said, she was lucky. He seemed a nice master, but she would never know until they reached their destiny. Maybe he was playing a part to get her. Or maybe she was misunderstand him. Only time would tell.

Her mind got back from her thoughts when he heard the word punishment.

"...some punishments and discipline would get you back on the right track don’t you think my little girl?" he was saying.
"So my pet, are you going to behave and be an obedient little girl, or am I going to have to punish you?". And he was already punishing her by nibbling her ear.

"Of course I'll be obedient, my Lord." She wouldn't want to get any bruise on her body for not doing what asked. Any order should be better than getting beaten. "You won't have to worry about that.", she reassured him.

When he speeded up, she started to wonder about her new dwelling. how would it be? Would it be too big? Would she have a room for herself? Would she have to share it with someone else? She knew that she wouldn't have any privacy anymore, she would from now on be subjected th when and where he would want to see her. But maybe if she had a room she could feel her own it would be easier to bear.

She had so many questions, but she wouldn't dare asking. Never ask and always answer. That was one of the rules of being a pet.
 
"I'm not embarrassed, my Lord I was worried about my feet. I have always taken care of them, I was told that men usually like women's feet. And I like mine, I would say it is the only part of myself I'm proud of..." He listened to her as she told him her thoughts… He kept on listening without interrupting her "I would like to keep taking care of them at your house, my Lord. If you'd let me..."

He smiled and nodded at his dear little pet “Good to hear you take care of your body, and I will allow you to continue doing it. That lovely body of yours belongs to me now and I want it to stay healthy and soft so that I enjoy my time with you to the fullest, and anything that helps with that is allowed my dear”.

They were still riding to the lake and they were still getting looks of envy and admiration from the peasants. He was more or less disgusted by those lowlifes, but at least they managed to give birth to such a gorgeous girl, so they do have some redeeming qualities. He thought to himself as his girl's beauty contrasted the look of the poor area she was born in.

A few minutes later they exited the village and the scenery changed from the poor district she lived in to a more natural look with a lot of grass, flowers and water. He always loved this place. It was quiet, peaceful and very beautiful, a place where his lovely slave fits much more than those slums. He looked into her eyes and his lips curved in a sinister grin. This was definitely his lucky day, he had scored and got himself a lovely girl with minimal effort and his father would be more than happy to pay any sum of money to add this girl to the harem.

William wasn’t planning to turn his wife into a public-use slave in their mansion’s harem. She should be his only and no one will be allowed to touch her. That was his plan, but he wasn’t sure it will go his way. Surely her beauty would attract the attention of his father and brothers. He swore in frustration and looked at his pet and almost slapped her for no fault of her own. He was angry and needed to vent, he needed to beat someone, but he wouldn’t bruise her lovely face, so instead he curled his fingers into a fist and leaned into her neck to kiss and lick her soft skin. That should probably take his mind off the fact that he might not be able to keep his slave a private property like he was planning.

He shook his head and stopped the horse in front of the lake thinking this wasn’t the time to think about what could go wrong, but the time to enjoy his new property to the fullest. He dismounted the horse and stood in front of her. She was still sitting on the horse and her feet were dangling in front of him. He licked his lips and rested his palms under her soft soles and felt just how soft they were really. Every part of her body was soft and felt heavenly to the touch. He had no idea such poor people were able to afford pampering their daughters that much, or maybe she was just naturally soft and had no pampering. He could only imagine how lovely she would be with the right amount of spoiling and pampering.

With those thoughts he leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her right foot, and then another and another. He then licked his lips again and moved to her other foot kissing the top of her toes and again he was really pleased at the texture and the taste. Every part of her was delicious and silky smooth. He then put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a golden anklet with four tiny bells on its four quadrants. His other hand wrapped around her heel gently and pulled her right foot towards him so he could wrap the anklet around her slender ankle. After that was done, he patted her soft sole to see if bells are working and he heard the soft chime of those four bells. That sound, combined with the sight of his lovely slave and her soft skin under his hands was quite an assault on his senses.

To avoid wasting more time admiring his girl as she sat on the horse, he pulled her down and into his arms, carrying her to the lake. As soon as he felt water on his boots he put her down on her feet and hugged her from behind. His lips quickly moved to lick her neck and behind her ear “Tell me my slave, how do you feel right now? How do you feel that you’ve become my property? How do you feel now that I can touch you where I want, when I want? How do you feel now that you're no longer free, that you no longer have any privacy. At least not without my permission?” At those words, his hand moved to cup and squeeze her breast as his other moved under her dress and his finger slid up and down her exposed slit.

“Speak your mind my girl, you have my permission, and be honest with me pet. I will never ever punish you for being honest with me, but I WILL definitely punish you without mercy if you hide your feelings from me or for lying to me” His voice was strong and commanding as always as he went back to lick her neck while his hands were busy fondling and teasing her intimate zones as he waited for her reply, getting ready to punish her if her answers weren't satisfactory.
 
Inara was both pleased and surprised at him kissing her feet. That proved his previous words and she was relieved that he seemed the kind of guy who would treat her right and pamper her a lot. She was happy. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad to be his little pet. Inara noticed how sweet his kisses were, and how much he seemed to like her feet, their taste, as he licked his lips a couple of times. He would surely be amazed at a girl like her having feet like that. She didn't know any other girl who cared so much for her body. It was a bit strange, though, that as much as she had always hated to become somebody's pet, she had taken so much care of herself. But she had always thought that if she was the prettiest, smoothest, most refined girl in town she would have a chance to get out of there by the hand of some high class nice master. And by the look of it, she had been right.

And when he pulled out the golden anklet, she almost fainted with the excitement. She had only seen a piece of jewelry like that once in her life. When she was a little girl, the richest man around had brought his pet in one of his visits to his properties. His pet, a beautiful blonde woman, dressed in spectacular clothes, was walking beside him with an anklet very similar to the one William was holding in his hand. And it was so nicely fit in her smooth white ankle that Inara had wished for one at that exact same moment. It had been the beginning of her caring so much for her feet. She wanted to have them ready to wear such a nice thing. And when he wrapped the anklet around her, she thought it looked as beautiful on her as she had always imagined it.

But when he patted her sole, she realized it was not just an adornment. The sound of the bells would always follow her around. He would always know where she was as soon as she moved. And that sound would always remind her that she was his for life. She would no longer have moments for herself, when she could hide in her room, when she could be peacefully lying on her bed...

Her thoughts were interrupted by his grabbing her into his arms. Where would he be taking her now?

“Tell me my slave, how do you feel right now? How do you feel that you’ve become my property? How do you feel now that I can touch you where I want, when I want? How do you feel now that you're no longer free, that you no longer have any privacy. At least not without my permission?”

He might had just imagined her thoughts. She opened her mouth to speak but she was afraid to tell the truth. It was not easy to belong to another. As much as she knew he would treat her nicely, give her presents, and spoil her in so many ways she couldn't even imagine; she also knew he would make her do things she wouldn't want to. He would do things to her she wouldn't be comfortable with. Things like touching her as he was doing right then. It was like those nice caresses in her feet, she wasn't completely disgusted by them. But those parts of her body had always been untouched by anybody, and she was shy and frightened.

“Speak your mind my girl, you have my permission, and be honest with me pet. I will never ever punish you for being honest with me, but I WILL definitely punish you without mercy if you hide your feelings from me or for lying to me”

But what could she say? "I'd rather you didn't touch me like that." she wanted to say. But she couldn't say something like that to her master. Her wishes didn't matter anymore. But she couldn't lie either, he would definitely know.

"My Lord I...", she didn't know where to start, and his touching was making her even more nervous, she felt a strange warmth surrounding her body.

"I... I don't like this situation.", she started slowly and softly. He had ordered her to tell the truth, and she was going to. But she would stop immediately if she felt he wasn't liking what she was saying. "I would prefer to be free... And although I'm sure you'll treat me nicely," she continued, hoping he would take notice of her words, "I am afraid of your wishes. And I don't like to be touched like this."

The moment she spoke that last sentence she became so tense. The words came out a bit more sharply. That thought had been going around her head since the beginning, but she was not going to say it. It was something she had to keep to herself. Inara didn't know how the words had made it through her lips.

"I'm sorry...", she quickly apologized.

She didn't want to be punished, she feared violence above anything else. And he had told her to speak her mind, but she was afraid she had gone too far.
 
William was amazed at how much excitement she showed when he presented the anklet, he knew she was poor and probably never saw or at least never owned something this expensive, but he was still surprised, almost all girls like jewelry, but belled anklets don’t fall high on their list of favorite jewelry, it was more or less like a collar, only wrapped around the ankle instead of the neck, but here she was, so happy about getting this thing, and of course, that was fine by him, he wanted her happy and enjoying her time.

"My Lord I...", He stood behind her waiting for her answer as he toyed with her soft body "I... I don't like this situation I would prefer to be free” He didn’t interrupt her as she continued to talk... “And although I'm sure you'll treat me nicely I am afraid of your wishes. And I don't like to be touched like this."

It was easy to notice she regretted that last sentence, her body tensed up and she stopped talking completely for a few moments before she realized it was a good idea to deliver an apology "I'm sorry..."

William didn’t react to her confession or to the apology that followed shortly after, he continued licking her neck, fondling her breasts and stroking her now-wet slit. He was thinking of the best way to answer her, an answer that would reassure her but at the same time keep her scared of an incoming punishment.

The answer came in the form of a hard pinch to her nipple, not hard enough to be very painful, but delivering an easily felt sting, that was followed by making her turn around to face him. He looked directly in her eyes as his strong hands took the top of her dress and started tearing it slowly exposing her skin. He took his time tearing her dress and showing what very little it was covering. In a few moments, she was nude before him, and he looked at her lovely naked body with lust in his eyes.

His hands moved to her head and they stroked her hair before gently brushing it behind her ears, his hands then moved slowly down her face, her neck, slowly down her chest and belly. He then leaned down and moved his hands down her soft round bottom and the back of her thighs all the way to her ankles before standing back again and looking into her eyes.

“Every part my fingers touched now belong to me, and even the parts they didn’t touch also belong to me” He pointed his finger at her “YOU belong to me, you are now my property, just like that horse, just like those clothes I am wearing, you have no rights except what rights I might allow you.”

He paused for a moment and took her cheeks in his hands and looked directly into her deep eyes “As for not liking the situation and wanting to be free, you do not have that luxury, you are a woman, so you are born to be entertainment for men, that’s it, that’s what you are…….. you are a toy, your only hope in this life is to be a toy for someone who wouldn’t break you, and would play with you a bit gently, you have to learn to believe that and live with it.”

His hands then moved to cup her breast and her sex “And you don’t like being touched like this? Do you really think you have the option of not being touched like this? Wake up girl, you are a sex toy, and this body is your only asset. I will not punish you for being honest, I am very happy you had the willpower to voice your concerns, but what deserves punishment is your way of thinking.”

With those last words, he bent her down and made her kneel in the water; one hand grabbed the back of her neck and bent her over so her mouth and nose were almost touching the water. His other hand moved between her legs and started stroking her again touching her in the way she doesn’t like.

“One of my hands is threatening to put your head under water while the other hand or the rest of my body takes your pleasure. This is the equivalent of violent treatment. The other way of being treated is taking your pleasure without hurting you but rather pleasuring you and making sure you have a good time as well. The second hand won’t change, as a slave, your owner will take your pleasure whether you like it or not, what you can try to change is the second half, are you pleasured gently or roughly. It is never your choice, it is my choice, but if you are a good obedient girl, you have a higher chance of being treated gently, so apologize properly now to raise your chances of being treated well or face your first punishment.”

He knew he was being a little mean with her, and he didn’t exactly mean everything he told her, especially that she was just entertainment, even though he loved the fact that society allowed treating women like toys, he believed they were much more than that, but he wasn’t going to show that to her just yet.
 
The water wasn't so cold, but being almost completely submerged in the water, made her shiver a bit. Maybe it had also something to do with William's hand in her sex. But she had no way of knowing, as she had never been touched there before.

She knew it had been a bad idea, speaking her mind, and she wondered why she had said all that anyway.

And there she was, ready to get her first punishment.
But she could still make her situation better. She just had to apologize... properly.

She kept thinking about his words: “You belong to me, you are now my property, just like that horse..". And Inara started thinking about a puppy she had had a while ago. A little dog she had found in the prairie. Her father had allowed her to keep it, as long as she took care of it. She had had lots of fun with him. Playing with it whenever she wanted, she would throw sticks for it to catch them, they would run along the fields... Until one day, the little dog escaped. An hour later it was found messing with their neighbors cattle. Her father had beaten the poor dog and tied him up for the rest of his life. Had it not escaped, they would have continued having fun. Now she was like that puppy. She had a master to obey.

Inara started gathering all the words and thoughts she had learned through the years. And she made her best to try to believe them. Either she became the best slave, or she'll be in big trouble. William was right. There was two ways, and she didn't like the troublesome one at all. So she'd better focus on the nicer one.

"I'm so sorry, my Lord.", Inara started. "My words and thoughts were completely out of line. I hadn't realized yet about my new position. I want to be the best slave. I promise from now on I'll behave properly, according to my slave status".

She emphasized the word "slave". She wanted him to know she knew she was his. But it was also a reminder for herself. She wasn't used to the situation. Although she had never been the owner of herself, her father was, she had never been asked to do anything against her wish. Until that morning. And she was already tired of it. But she had to realize it would be that way for the rest of her life. So she should get used to it

Inara didn't know what else to say. She hoped it would be enough. To emphasize her willingness to please him, she relaxed her body. Since they had left her town, all her muscles were in tension. Anytime he touched her, she had made a repelling movement, not very clear ones, just instinctive. But she should stop them now. They would only cause her to be beaten. Or worse.

And finally, completely devoted to William, she waited for his decision.
 
"I'm so sorry, my Lord. My words and thoughts were completely out of line. I hadn't realized yet about my new position. I want to be the best slave. I promise from now on I'll behave properly, according to my slave status."

William listened to his pet deliver an apology, especially highlighting the word 'slave'. The apology didn't exactly impress him even though it was an decent one. What did impress him was the change in her body. He had a hand holding her neck forcing her to stay kneeling and bent over with her head mere inches from water also threatening to dunk her head underwater at any moment. The other hand was cupping her sex and teasing her. Both hands felt a change, she was relaxed and no longer fighting his touch, her neck was no longer tense and no longer weakly pushing back, and her pussy was no longer clenched tight.

While the apology wasn't as good as he had hoped, her body apologized in its own way announcing her surrender to his will, submitting to him and making itself available for the attention of it's new owner hoping that new owner would be gentle and merciful. That apology was way better than the one that had just left her ruby lips, but it was her will that relaxed her body, so he decided to take that apology.

Those thoughts were going around in William's head as he kept a tight grip on her slender neck thinking whether to forgive her and treat her gently or punish her and treat her roughly. He pondered that for a while before realizing he doesn't have to choose. He had the luxury of treating her however he wished; he could be kind and go easy on her one moment and the next moment treat her roughly. He didn't need to stick to either. That was one of the perks of being a rich man in a male-dominated society. He had the luxury of choice, a luxury poor Inara will never have unless he somehow gives her that.

William made her decision to still punish her just for the hell of it, and not tell her that he accepted her apology, but that punishment shouldn't be done in the open like that, so he pulled his hand away from her love hole. He had no intention to humiliate his girl by forcing her to her first orgasm in the middle of a lake where anyone can see her.

His grip on her neck tightened a bit and he pulled her small body back up to her feet. His hands then moved to rest on her waist and then slid down slowly to the generous curve of her hips. He then pulled her small body up and walked back to the horse, lifting her up to sit her on the horse and then he jumped on it. He wrapped his arms around her to cover her up so that the disgusting villagers won't have the pleasure of gazing upon his slave girl in her full naked glory, that pleasure was reserved to him and only him.

He rushed through the village and back to her home. He went inside with her as her father had her mother on her knees and was lecturing her with a whip in his hands. William shook his head in disgust while slapping Inara's firm round button "Go and lay on your bed slave, and don't interrupt what I will do for any reason". He then and pointed at her mother "Get to your room and strip woman, I want you kneeling by your bed when I go up there". He then turned his attention to her father "I will use your woman now, I want no interruptions from you either, understood?"

The poor parents were baffled at the rude intrusion and the way he barked orders at them, but they had no intention to lose the good will of this noble family or risk their wrath if they anger their young bachelor.

The woman stumbled to her feet and ran up the stairs, as soon as she got to her room, she stripped to her bare flesh and knelt before the bed. Parts of her were disgusted and scared at what was going to happen while other parts were aroused at the thought of being taken by this young handsome man. Getting fucked by nobility will have a whole different meaning for her after this evening. They were always being fucked by nobility, but now it was about to become literal for her.

She was shaking with fear and excitement. Her husband was never a real man in her eyes, and he had no idea how to dominate her or anyone else for that matter. She was hungry for some real sex, and maybe that was her chance. Her eyes then opened wide as she realized what she was thinking and she shook her head wildly trying to remove those thoughts from her head. She shouldn't be thinking like that. This man is supposed to be taking her lovely daughter from her and turn her into some pet for nobility; she shouldn't look forward to being in bed with him. She nodded to herself thinking she was being forced to this, had no choice but to accept it and never actually wanted it. She relaxed more after convincing herself that she was the victim and not a willing one.
 
The seconds followings her surrender felt like a million years for Inara. She didn't feel any change in her master for what seemed a lifetime and she was scared her apology hadn't been enough.

And when she was pulled back up to her feet she knew she was right. That was not an acceptance, for sure. She knew he could have been more gentle if he had taken her words. They went back to the horse, and Inara wondered where William would take her. She imagined he was leading to his castle, where he might want to impose an exemplary punishment. Or maybe he would show her his other servants, and horrible things he had done to them when they hadn't behaved well.

But when he went back to her village, she was puzzled. She knew that was not the way to his place, and wondered why they had come back. Maybe he was going to take her back. Maybe he thought she wasn't worth the effort. She knew she hadn't been the best pet, but she thought that when that happened, owners taught them to be better. When they entered the house, she knew her father would punish her. It was such a dishonor to be returned to ones parents, that meant they hadn't raised the girl well. And when he saw him whipping her mother, she just knew what would happen next.

That was why his words disconcerted her.

"Go and lay on your bed slave, and don't interrupt what I will do for any reason".

But his next words made complete sense to everything: "Get to your room and strip woman, I want you kneeling by your bed when I go up there. I will use your woman now, I want no interruptions from you either, understood?" He would punish her mother.

Then Inara rushed to her room. William was angry enough, she didn't want to add any other discontent. She sank into her bed and covered her head with her pillow. She hoped it would help her get rid of the sounds in the room next to her. She didn't want to know what would happen there. And then she started praying to the Gods. She asked them for mercy. She promised to be a good slave if they made William be nice with her mother. She didn't deserve to be punished because of her acts.

395282643_9945f19c46_m.jpg
 
William watched as the two beautiful females went up the stairs to assume their positions as he had ordered. A hint of a grin was starting to form on his lips and then he looked at the man of that family. 'Man' was a bit of an overstatement when referring to someone like the father. William looked down on the father who was still sitting down, stunned by what was happening "Do you have some ropes here?"

The man jumped to his feet and nodded "Yes, yes my lord," he then rushed to a nearby drawer and pulled out various lengths of rope and handed them to William who, in turn, looked at them and then disgusted, he threw them back into his face. "What on earth is your problem? You seriously want me to restrain the delicate Inara with this rough coarse rope? Are you out of your damn mind?"

Giving the man one more look of revulsion, he went outside to his horse, he was always prepared, and he came back in carrying some lengths of rope. Only those ropes were thin and were covered with a pink layer of silk. He showed the rope to the man and smirked "This is a rope to wrap around Inara's slender wrists and ankles, not like that garbage you gave me. No wonder we're nobility and you're nothing but scum."

William shot one last look of disgust his way, and then took the rope upstairs and he entered Inara's bedroom. He looked around the small, but tidy, room. Lovely little Inara was laying on the bed, her legs were pulled in to her bare chest as she curled up with her pillow covering her head. She was clearly scared and probably hating herself for disappointing him. Of course, he wasn't really disappointed in her, she was an angel disguised as a human. She was God's gift to humankind, specifically him.

He walked in and put the ropes on the bed before wrapping his strong fingers around Inara's ankles pulling her to the foot of the bed. Rope was quickly wrapped around her right ankle and to the bed, and then the same process was repeated with the left ankle binding it to the other end of the bed. He then tugged on the rope ensuring it was secure but not tight enough as to bruise and be discomfortable. His palm then patted her soft sole and he chuckled as he heard the jingling sounds of the bells on the golden anklet adorning her cute little foot. He then leaned down and kissed her foot a few times around her sole and ankle, enjoying her taste a great deal.

Looking at her gorgeous body, William sat on the bed next to her and took her small hands in his, looping the silky rope around her tiny wrists over and over till they were one entity, the rest of the rope was then attached to the head-post.

William looked down on his lovely captive and gently brushed her hair behind her ears. Maintaining eye contact with her deep angelic eyes, he leaned down and wrapped his lips around hers. Giving her the first mouth to mouth kiss of her life, and it wasn't rough or forced, he made sure to be as gentle and loving as he can as his hands cupped her cheeks and his lips claimed hers. He didn't want to push further, so the kiss was on the short side and he never tried to push his tongue inside.

Hesitantly, William broke the kiss and smiled at his pet before wrapping a silk black blindfold around her eyes. His hands then went to work on her bound naked body, one hand claimed her breast as the other snaked down her chest and belly to her virgin treasure. His hands cupped her sex possessively, staking his claim on her young tender flesh while his lips took in a delicious nipple and gently suckled on it also declaring it as his property.

When she was getting aroused, William let go of her and stood up, gazing down at his newest slave, tied up on her own bed for his pleasure. She was simply adorable with the innocent terrified look on her face and the silky pink rope binding her limbs to the bed. This was the first time he took such a good look at her. So small, and slight. It was also the first time her love hole was presented to him in all it's beauty. Her legs were spread wide, putting her on show for him.

William swallowed and barely resisted the urge to take her right there, but luckily there was a naked kneeling woman in the in the opposite room that he can use for stress release while preserving his slave in perfect condition to be used properly in the comfort of his large luxurious bed.

"I will see you tomorrow slave, you better behave." With those last statement and command, William left Inara's bedroom and headed to use her mother.

He entered the bedroom, and as ordered the mother was naked and kneeling in front of the bed. He could swear she was shuddering, and she blushed the moment he entered the room and began undressing.

In a few moments, he was naked in front of her. His strong muscular frame towered over her tiny kneeling frame. His hand seized her neck and he pulled her to her bare feet forcing to stand on her tiptoes. He looked up and down her body, from her silky brown hair all the way down to her cute little toes. She was a very beautiful lady, and much more than that bastard deserved. He could now see where Inara got all her beauty.

Quickly, William turned the helpless woman around so her back was facing him, he slapped her bare bottom hard and pushed her to the wall till her breasts were squeezed against the unforgiving material. She yelped and squirmed a little, but he didn't care as his lips found her neck as his hands took her breast and pussy. She was already aroused and it only took moments of his teasing to get her wet and ready to take him.

His hands moved to secure her, one hand wrapping around a handful of her hair forcing her to look up as his other hand hooked under her knee and lifted her slender leg up, spreading her while his throbbing manhood aligned with her hungry petals. His strong body held her tight against the wall.

He thrust into her without warning, a long and powerful thrust burying all of him inside her canal. She moaned in pleasure as he pumped into her hard and fast, his lips continued to tease her neck as the hand holding her leg massaged the tender flesh of her thigh to make sure she enjoys her time with him. He never liked to have sexual interaction with a woman in which she didn't get a lot of pleasure.

William was in a hurry, as his arousal had been building for hours and hours, from the time he saw Inara naked for the first time in her bath. He had no intention to prolong this and thus he didn't delay as his orgasm tore through his body and he came into the woman's body.

She was shuddering and moaning in turn, enjoying her time a great deal, but sadly she never reached orgasm. William pulled his now-limb member out of her and replaced it with the hand that was holding her hair. He stroked her petals and flicked her clit teasing her slowly and expertly until she screamed in the sweet agony of her own orgasm.

The woman was in total bliss as William pushed her into the best orgasm of her life. Her husband never really cared whether she reached the peak or not, so this was probably her first real orgasm.

William grinned as the woman's foot was barely supporting her, and he let go of her other leg, leaving her with little balance causing her to stumble to her knees, breathless. "You are a good slave, I might use you again someday, or buy you as a gift for my sister, she loves older and beautiful women like yourself."

With those words, William left the woman kneeling on the floor with her mouth open wide at the experience and his words. He got dressed quickly and then looked to her and gave her a threatening look "Don't you dare untie Inara during the night, I will come to take her tomorrow first thing in the morning."

The woman nodded, not daring to disobey and face severe consequences. Judging by the look in his eyes, trouble awaited her if she didn't do as he said.
 
Last edited:
Inara heard him enter the room but she didn't dare to move. Whatever he wanted her to do from then onwards he'd have to ask. She didn't want to make him angry at her again.

When he grabbed her by her ankles she was about to scream with the surprise. But she thought quickly enough not to do it. Do not upset your master, she thought to herself. And she kept repeating it to herself for the next minutes as he tied her to her bed. It was the most uncomfortable position she'd ever been at, all naked lying on the bed, legs wide open, completely exposed. He was tying her up so delicately, but it didn't make the situation less bad for Inara.

As his lips touched hers she felt something strange. At first it was a bit disgusting, but later she could feel how her body reacted to the kiss. It was not bad, in fact it was kind of relaxing. But she didn't have much time to learn to enjoy it, as he stopped it and blindfolded her. Then her sights became a dark black sea. It was scary, but then she tried to relax. In some way, it was better not seeing.

And then she started feeling him on her skin, all over her body. Again, it started as a disgusting feeling, but as she tried to relax, she felt the pleasure in his touch. It was like a warm and wet caress on her nipples, like a strange but kind of pleasing feeling between her legs. As she was starting to enjoy it, he stopped again.

As she couldn't see him, she was scared. What would he do to her now? He didn't seem to be punishing her, but his mood had changed a lot in the time she had been with him, so she was scared it would change again. Luckily he spoke to her:

"I will see you tomorrow slave, you better behave", he said.

What? Is he going to leave me like that the whole night? It is going to be cold, and I'm still naked…., she thought, as his leaving the bedroom confirmed her thoughts.

What she heard after that was quite surprising too.

She was waiting to hear beating, pain screams from her mother, and all sorts of awful sounds. But what she heard was completely different. There were only some dull sounds and then different pleased moans. Inara hadn't heard anything like that before so she wondered what kind of punishment would William be inflicting on her mother. What kind of punishment she could be enjoying that much. And then she heard her mother scream. It was loud, but didn't seem painful.

She heard some of his words through the thin walls of the house:

"You… good slave… use you again someday…"

Good slave? Use her? Hadn't he enough with herself? Of course her mother would be more obedient, but it was a great blow to her ego. She thought she was far prettier, younger, nicer… than her mother, she had tried all her life to be so. And he was liking her mother more? She couldn't allow that.

As she heard him leave she heard his voice again

"Don't … untie Inara…"

So that was the answer to her unpronounced question: she would stay like that for the whole night.

With that thought on mind she fell asleep. There was nothing else she could do tied up like that, and she was tired from the day. Besides, she imagined the following day might be even more tiring, so she though a good night sleep could do her well. It wouldn't be that good, not being allowed to move an inch because of the rope. Her loved curled sleeping position wasn't an option.



As the sunlight started invading the bedroom, Inara woke up. She tried to move, not remembering the previous night being still a bit asleep, but the ropes around her ankles and wrist reminded her of everything. Her body was a bit numb, for having been in the same position for so many hours. But, again, there was nothing she could do but wait for William to come back. Somehow, she hoped he was an early bird.
 
William wasn't usually an early bird, he liked a good night's sleep; a satisfying long one more often than not, especially since he made it a habit to spend all his remaining energy at the end of a day playing with his three slaves, tying them up in various configurations and then teasing them for hours sometimes before allowing them to get their much-needed release. Other times he would spend his evening by using and tormenting one or more of the many gorgeous females in the harem in the Palace of the d'Anguleme family.

That night was different though, he didn't go to the harem and didn't toy with his slaves either. He just brought one of them, his favorite and newest, a blonde nineteen year old beauty he had bought the previous year, and tied her to his bed, cuddling her and ordered her to wake him up early so he picks up his slave wife. The delectable little Inara. He needed to be well-rested as he needed to start training her immediately. It should be fun to teach her about the pleasures of her body and how he can control them or deny her those pleasures completely if she weren't obedient or just because he felt like tormenting her with denial.

He had a good long night's sleep in the arms of the delicious blonde slave. The night was filled with dreams about Inara and how much he could and would be getting from her delicious virgin body.

Morning came quickly and William was wrestled out of his sleep state by his slave's expert tongue lapping around his manhood, his favorite way of waking up. He was roused out of his sleep in style just like he loved and he sat up patting her head, then he grabbed a handful of her golden locks and pulled her up. "Ok, that's enough slave."

She sat up and looked at him curiously "Yes Master." She swallowed hard and felt uneasy. Her Master was different than everyday, he always made her go all the way and swallow his cum punishing her if she spilled any, but now he didn't, and he certainly didn't look in a bad mood either, but rather excited. 'Was he going to buy a new slave?' She thought, and dreaded the idea, she was his favorite slave at that time, and wanted to stay that way, she could get away with more, and more importantly, she was in charge of his two other slaves when he wasn't there meaning she could have her fun and her release by making use of the other slaves' expert tongues, lips and hands. She knew all those privileges would be gone if he bought a new slave, who would naturally become his new favorite.

'Privileges?' She thought, and was amazed that a year earlier she hated being sold as a slave, and now she thought she had privileges. She shook her head and then noticed he was looking at her so she swallowed hard and looked down.

He had no time to question her or punish her, so he just slapped her bare bottom and ordered to go to her room. She, and the other two slaves, had a small room, more like a dresser, on the side of his room. That was where they spent a lot of their time. She yelped at the slap and ran to her spot without discussion.

William, on the other hand, was very excited and he got dressed elegantly and quickly and left for his pet's house.

Riding on his beautiful fast horse, he got to her house in around fifteen minutes. He got in without knocking, and found her mother cleaning the table. She jumped as he got in. In return, he grinned and pointed at his feet. Immediately, she found herself kneeling there. He patted her head approving and stroked her hair gently "Good slave. I am here to claim my prize. Did you touch her or untie her?"

The mother quickly shook her head, enjoying the proximity and the gentle stroking of her hair, she rarely got that, if at all. "No my Lord, we didn't touch her, and she is still tied up naked to her bed as you left her. I am so sorry my Lord but I did take a look just to make sure she was ok, please forgive me."

William listened to her and nodded "That's alright, its good you are looking after your daughter and my property. Now it is time for me to take her home. I won't allow you to say goodbye, because you will be invited to my palace in a few days. I want to use your delicious body again, and I am sure my sister will be interested in you as well. I am pretty sure she will want to buy you, and I know your husband will not dare interfere. I promise you a better life there. At least you will not be sexually frustrated like you are in your current life. Don't think I couldn't feel your frustration yesterday, and I don't blame you, that husband of yours is not a real man."

She blushed crimson at his words. It was a lot to take in. She would be bought as a slave? And for a nobility young girl of all people? She didn't know if she wanted that or not, but the thought of living in a palace even as a slave for a female, and being rid of her useless husband would probably be a good deal for her. What she didn't know was that William's sister was a merciless expert at teasing and tormenting women, she was only interested in women as well, and who would better know the female body than another female.

"Anyway, I will be seeing you slave." He patted her cheek and went upstairs without waiting for her reply.

William entered Inara's room and she was clearly awake and restless. He sat by her side on the bed and stroked her cheeks, brushing strands of her silky hair behind her ears. He leaned down and kissed her cheek, whispering in her ears with his strong manly voice "Good morning my pet, I came to take you to your new home. Your new life begins today."

He announced without knowing whether she was excited or not and he didn't really care, she was his and will learn to enjoy his company with time. He knew she was scared though, but he did have a way with the ladies and was usually irresistible.

Wanting to arouse her before carrying her out, William leaned down and captured her delicious nipple in his experienced mouth, nibbling and sucking on it while his hand moved to her other breast, groping and fondling the tender flesh. His other hand staked its claim on her virgin love hole again and he cupped her most sensitive skin with his hand and started rubbing gently.

The whole thing lasted less than a minute before he released her after another brief teasing session. He leaned again and whispered in her ear with a mischievous tone "We will continue this in my bed little slave, so let's get you there."

His hands quickly went to work and he untied her hands from the bedpost, but kept them tied together "So how was your first night naked and tied up slave? I hope you liked it as you will be experiencing it a lot, and not as a form of punishment, I just enjoy tying up my slaves." As he was saying that, he pulled her up to a sitting position wrapping his lips around hers. Giving her a longer, more loving kiss than the one of the previous day.

He then wrapped the remainder of the rope around her chest, over her breasts, forcing her to keep her hands glued to her chest. She looked so vulnerable and helpless that way, always a bonus, and he licked his lips at the sight. He then moved to her feet and released them from the bedpost, but leaving the rope around her ankles. He pulled the remainder of the rope from one ankle and pulled her feet close together, wrapping that remaining rope around the other ankle and then using the remainder of the other rope and wrapped it above the previous rope, trapping her legs together under more than ten coils of firm but soft silky rope.

"Now you're looking perfect for transport. I know you won't resist and I can take you home without restraining you, and its not a punishment either. I just always wanted to tie my slave wife up tightly when I take her to my house the first day. Of course I will be tying you up daily, but this is just a must." He spoke casually and removed his cape, putting it on her shoulders and covering her naked body with it. He then leaned down and pulled her tiny body in his arms and prepared to take her away.

"I don't want anyone else to see you naked, you are strictly my private property, your body belongs to me, YOU belong to me. I promise you, we will have a lot of fun today and everyday, and I will be good to you as long as you're obedient. At the same time, I will hurt you sometimes just because I feel like it, but that will always be easier on you and much less painful than actual punishments." He paused for a moment to look at her. She was blindfolded which prevented him to gaze into her deep angelic eyes. He shrugged and continued "Any last words before we leave slave? Any regrets?"

William genuinely cared, and wanted to give her a real chance to voice all her concerns at the last minute, so he sat down on her bed sitting her down on his lap and wrapped his arms around her, cuddling her small body in a sheltering, protective and loving way "You have my permission to say whatever you want, anything and everything you feel, I promise, no punishments, so let's hear it my dear little pet. Say what you want"
 
After a long time awake, with only the usual sounds of the house, she heard someone going up the stairs. Inara felt so many things at a time: expectation, fear, hope, restlessness, happiness… It was strange, but as much afraid as she could be, she wanted to be untied. It felt like eternity hearing him going up.

But he finally entered the room and sat by her side. He was being so nice again, caressing her face, playing with her hair…

"Good morning my pet, I came to take you to your new home. Your new life begins today.", he finally said, and she felt relieved. There was no annoyance in his tone, and she guessed he might got over his anger by then.

Inara was still a bit scared, but she had decided to be a good pet, so she didn't worry that much. All she had to do was be obedient, and he would treat her accordingly.

She couldn't wait to be released, but he wasn't done yet. When she felt his wet lips on her skin, she was startled, but again decided to take it the best way. So she relaxed and let him do as he pleased.

As the night before, she had to admit to herself it was pleasing. Strange, but totally pleasing. She started to think that she might actually end up liking it. But again, he stopped out of the blue. Must that be a punishment as well? Showing her something she might like, but taking it off of her so quickly?

"We will continue this in my bed little slave, so let's get you there."
"So how was your first night naked and tied up slave? I hope you liked it as you will be experiencing it a lot, and not as a form of punishment, I just enjoy tying up my slaves."

Inara was going to answer, but he didn't let her, as he gave her a longer, more loving kiss than the one of the previous day. That give her time to digest what he had just said. She would have to learn to like being tied up. Well, it hadn't been nice, but the moment she knew he was going to untie her, it had been such pleasing. She could always count on that... And he said "slaves", that definitely meant he had other girls just like her. Girls that were probably more cooperative, girls he might enjoy better, girls he might treat better... So she had to become his preferred pet. And she knew how to do it. It would just be a game, a game she wanted to win.

He went on talking as he untied her but wrapped her in the silky rope. Inara felt like a piglet being prepared for dinner. But in the end he covered her with his cape, so she felt a little better.

And again he demanded to know her thoughts.

"You have my permission to say whatever you want, anything and everything you feel, I promise, no punishments, so let's hear it my dear little pet. Say what you want"

Inara had learned her lesson, and she wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

"There are no regrets, my Lord. I'm sure you'll be the best Master I could ever dream of. And I'll be the best slave you could have. I'll learn to like what you want me to like and hate what you want me to."
 
Back
Top