Finally A Texan Speaks Out, Impeachment!

Were there too many hard words in my post? A folding stock makes it easier to carry and hide the gun.

Still doesn't give them any more fire power but you are right, making a 34 inch 8lb rifle into a 28" 8lb rifle does technically make it easier to hide. That's why so many people are killed by random folks with assault rifles hidden in their back pockets...HAHAHAHAHA fucking dumb ass, do you even read what you type?

Still doesn't give them any more fire power but you are right, making a 34 inch 8lb rifle into a 28" 8lb rifle does technically make it easier to hide. That's why so many people are killed by random folks with assault rifles hidden in their back pockets...HAHAHAHAHA fucking dumb ass, do you even read what you type?
Did you want me to explain any of those other items?

By banning rifle accessories? A policy that has repeatedly failed miserably, how fucking LAME of a solution is that? :confused: And what does that say about it's moron supporters??

I'm not saying don't enact new policy, or move for change to reduce gun violence but jumping on a known fail train simply b/c knee jerk stupidity wants a warm fuzzy??

Come the fuck on...we can do better, and we all know it.

There is a compromise to be had by which we can regulate gun ownership while still allowing all those who qualify to own guns. We have other resources being squandered on jerk off bullshit that could be used to put violent offenders/illegal gun traffickers behind bars (DEA for example). THOSE kinds of things might be effective at reducing violent crime all around, unlike another "didn't make a damn bit of difference" assault weapons ban.

Like I said, the issue is that Americans are fed up with gun violence. If Congress can work out reasonable solutions without losing their balls to the gun lobbiests as usual, that would be admirable. Personally, I'm fed up with morons like the one who went shopping at JC Penneys with his guns just to make a point.

Like I said, the issue is that Americans are fed up with gun violence. If Congress can work out reasonable solutions without losing their balls to the gun lobbiests as usual, that would be admirable. Personally, I'm fed up with morons like the one who went shopping at JC Penneys with his guns just to make a point.

What does that have to do with "assault weapons ban" supporters looking like total fucking morons for supporting a proven failure??:confused:

Not enough to trash the Constitution or crown Obama.:rolleyes:

Geeze..You need to give over your conspiracy delusions. Reminder, Obama is not a king, but he is the President, elected by a majority. Maybe the GOP will have a better candidate pool in 2016. I doubt it, unless the Tea Party realizes they need to change from the party of No and My Morals Are Your Morals and Guns, God and No Government and Your Vaginas Are My Vaginas and Rape Is a Many Splendored Thing. etc etc etc The list goes on.

Biggest bullshit ever seen you say.
If Americans are so fed with guns we have funny way of showing it we have bought enough guns last two months to outfit the army of India.
You let the media tell you how to think your to emotional.

What does that have to do with "assault weapons ban" supporters looking like total fucking morons for supporting a proven failure??:confused:

You keep coming back to the assault weapon ban. I was talking about whatever solutions work.

Another issue is that I'm tired of morons like I mentioned thinking they can do whatever they want to with their guns. There's a time and place for everything. Choosing JC Penneys to make a point about your guns does not engender warm and fuzzies in the other shoppers or the public.

Biggest bullshit ever seen you say.
If Americans are so fed with guns we have funny way of showing it we have bought enough guns last two months to outfit the army of India.
You let the media tell you how to think your to emotional.

I disagree. But we can agree to disagree.

He thinks he king.

You think he thinks he is king.

I disagree. But we can agree to disagree.

You think he thinks he is king.

OK fine you do, but why:confused:
Did Americans not buy a shit load of guns:confused:
Does the media not influence way people think:confused:
And last are you not emotional:confused:
answer to all three are yes;)

So what righties who claim "liberal media" are blaming or praising them for gun sale spikes.?

He thinks, speaks, and acts, imperialistic, so...he must be a duck.:rolleyes:

History will show that Obama was one of our best presidents. But we can agree to disagree on that as well.

You are not confused. I'm emotional? When all else fails, tell a woman who is not being emotional that she is. :rolleyes:

You keep coming back to the assault weapon ban.

That is what the gun control advocates are championing as a solution is it not?:confused:

I was talking about whatever solutions work.

You are the only one. The rest of the discussion has been about what a worthless piece of shit solution the gun control advocates came up with. The banning of assault weapons, and what a well documented FAIL boat full of stupid it is.

If anyone was interested in effectiveness they would be looking at regulatory/licencing measures and standards for would be gun owners, and lighting a fire under law enforcement's ass about keeping guns out of the hands of those without said proper training/licencing.

Education/Regulation > Prohibition in every other risky social situation such as sex, driving, commerce interactions, drug use etc etc. why not guns?:confused:

Just like health care, the dems have the mother fucking perfect chance to do right, make some effective changes and win big....nope, heart is in the right place but they drop the fucking ball and pile on a bunch of old worn out stupidity.

Another issue is that I'm tired of morons like I mentioned thinking they can do whatever they want to with their guns. There's a time and place for everything. Choosing JC Penneys to make a point about your guns does not engender warm and fuzzies in the other shoppers or the public.

They can....I stood in a bank today with a .45ACP with a full 14 round mag +1 in the chamber locked cocked and ready to rock, no safety. Plus 4 x 14 round mag's to go with it, I didn't misbehave...zero fucks were given.

If any fucks were given about the status of the general public's warm and fuzzy level I wouldn't carry a gun, or say politically/religiously controversial shit. Good thing IDGAF about the public's warm and fuzzy, I'm not threatening or hurting anyone, violating anyone's rights nor breaking any laws....they can kiss my ass.

Last edited:
That is what the gun control advocates are championing as a solution is it not?:confused:

You are the only one. The rest of the discussion has been about what a worthless piece of shit solution the gun control advocates came up with. The banning of assault weapons, and what a well documented FAIL boat full of stupid it is.

If anyone was interested in effectiveness they would be looking at regulatory/licencing regulations and standards for would be gun owners, and lighting a fire under law enforcement's ass about keeping guns out of the hands of those without said proper training/licencing.

Education/Regulation > Prohibition in every other risky social situation such as sex, driving, commerce interactions, drug use etc etc. why not guns?:confused:

They can....I stood in a bank today with a .45ACP with a full 14 round mag +1 in the chamber locked cocked and ready to rock, no safety. Plus 4 x 14 round mag's to go with it, I didn't misbehave...zero fucks were given.

If any fucks were given about the status of the general public's warm and fuzzy level I wouldn't carry a gun, or say politically/religiously controversial shit. Good thing IDGAF about the public's warm and fuzzy, I'm not threatening or hurting anyone, violating anyone's rights nor breaking any laws....they can kiss my ass.

Assault weapons ban is one idea out of many. I don't see the need to get hung up on one issue of the gun problem. I don't see why you're confused.

It's not a gun a problem it's a society problem.
We as a country have a fucked up society.
We want blame the problems on this are that but not the elephant in the room.

Assault weapons ban is one idea out of many.

Ha....what other legislation is being proposed? Obama care allowing doctors to do what they have always been able to do, report people they think might be a threat to others or themselves? Wow big change!!:rolleyes:

I don't see the need to get hung up on one issue of the gun problem.

That's the fallacy....it's less than 1% of the gun violence problem, but the primary concern of the gun control advocates who just say they are a threat until they believe it to be true. Meanwhile, back in reality assault weapons are as big of a threat to the public as vending machine accidents (seriously) and 90+ % of all gun homicides are done so with hand guns, most of which are obtained illegally.

^^^ the bold part is the issue....the one that needs to be addressed. Not fucking around with banning rifle accessories, so why is the gun control crowd so hung up on scary looking rifle body kits and not two blips have been said about illegal handgun trafficking? :confused:

I don't see why you're confused.

I'm not the confused one lady....the gun control advocates are.

Heart in right place, supporting massively retarded legislation.

After a quick browsing I notice several of the pro-gunners have been mentioning that none of the "scary" accessories make a gun more powerful. Which I guess is true. I wonder how they would feel if Obama made a law outlawing guns with sights. That wouldn't lower the lethality of the weapon one fucking bit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I mean it doesn't matter if a weapon is easier to effectively wield, there is no difference between a rifle with a laser sight and scope and one with no sight at all right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

After a quick browsing I notice several of the pro-gunners have been mentioning that none of the "scary" accessories make a gun more powerful. Which I guess is true. I wonder how they would feel if Obama made a law outlawing guns with sights. That wouldn't lower the lethality of the weapon one fucking bit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I mean it doesn't matter if a weapon is easier to effectively wield, there is no difference between a rifle with a laser sight and scope and one with no sight at all right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Bad example high speed, sights/aiming devices are integral to the safe/effective operation of a gun.

Pistol grips/bayonet lugs/grenade launcher mounting points/ adjustable stocks are not....they are either more ergonomic or purely aesthetic.

Last edited:
Ha....what other legislation is being proposed? Obama care allowing doctors to do what they have always been able to do, report people they think might be a threat to others or themselves? Wow big change!!:rolleyes:

That's the fallacy....it's less than 1% of the gun violence problem, but the primary concern of the gun control advocates who just say they are a threat until they believe it to be true. Meanwhile, back in reality assault weapons are as big of a threat to the public as vending machine accidents (seriously) and 90+ % of all gun homicides are done so with hand guns, most of which are obtained illegally.

^^^ the bold part is the issue....the one that needs to be addressed. Not fucking around with banning rifle accessories, so why is the gun control crowd so hung up on scary looking rifle body kits and not two blips have been said about illegal handgun trafficking? :confused:

I'm not the confused one lady....the gun control advocates are.

Heart in right place, supporting massively retarded legislation.

There were over 20 executive orders signed by the president addressing solving gun violence, so to make it seem like banning assault weapons is the only or main solution presented, or that this is the only issue that others are concerned about, would be confusing to someone I guess who is focusing only on assault weapons being banned.

Back