Campus surprise (closed)

He winced a bit as he tensed up a bit as he blushed, he leans in and whispers in your ear.

"I..i can't take much more of this..i'm already staining my boxer briefs with pre" he says as he than pulls away and blushes a bit after telling you that.
 
Well then lets find a secluded camera free place pet. Can you think of one?

She smiled to him and reaching a hand to touch his cheek and then to pull him back a little closer to her.

I think it might be fun...
 
"The....The Bathroom...I think there safe' he says as he winces again and blushes

"But..I'd hate to do it there..your to good for that" he says as he slides a hand to his crotch and adjusts his pants.
 
Well then are you wanting to leave now? We could go back to my place as the Jeep would not really be all that accommodating. Or go rent a room for the night.

She smirked thinking about all the various ideas.
 
"But what about the date...i want to know more about you, and i want to be normal for a change... how about we stop dancing for a minute and we can go back to the table and talk" he said a little strained but determined.

"I don't want to ruin the evening by having to leave because i can't control my self" he says looking away and down at his feet.
 
She smiled that he did not jump at sex and his own need. Nodding she walked over to the table with him and sat down with a smile.

Very good Justice. SO lets talk what would you like to know?
 
He sat across from you and smiled as he figited a bit and than spoke.
"Well, Selena what uh...lead you to go into teaching"
 
It started a a temporary break due to medical reasons from active duty but now... I enjoy it and use Active duty and various assignments as a break from teaching

She sat there watching him figiting and reached a hand to pat his hoping to calm him
 
"Oh interesting... I was thinking you got abused or something in the service" he smiles as you pat his hand. He than takes a drink of some water.

" okay so...have you been married, do you have kids?" he asks as he seems to calm a bit, his figiting not as much now.
 
Divorced and no... no children.

She could not help but chuckle a little as his comment about her being abused in the service or something. That was something she had never had to worry about but then again with her unique likes it was hard if not nearly impossible for a male to get the better of her. She made sure of that with her own unique training and immunity building.
 
"Divorced..I'm sorry..was he bad?" Justice asks as he drinks som more water and than looks to you.

"Oh and why did you join the military?"
 
Prince charming turned ego maniac.

I joined the military because ti was always something I was drawn to. Luckily I had the ability to get into more combat roles by working with other military organizations but ended up with the US Military and now taking the time away to teach I taught in Military academies but when the General could get me a job here I took it.
 
"I see, I'm sorry your Prince became a pervert" he said with sympathy as his hand rests on yours now and smiles.

"Really so..You went from Military academies to here?? But why I mean the pay is probably better, but why here Its a piss poor school. Most of the educators here are bought and paid for by my Father and his cronies? I mean your to good for this school" he said as he looked into your eyes trying to gauge you as he asked you a question that seemed to pain him some what.
 
Which would be why your father doesn't like the Dean. Luckily he has the brains not to try to buy off a still semi active duty General. Though I can't wait to see him attempt to buy me off... should be entertaining...

She smiled watching his eyes.

Justice pet whats wrong?
 
"Its...my father..hes an ass hole. He trys to control me to force me or have me forced into something. He had my future planned out heck all the classes I take save a few are dlchosen by him and his teachers pass me.I lash out, he makes me so angry unable to control my self I strike out, and well, the Librabrian helped curb my urges, but not enough I took the nurse, had my sister get me some maids she had trained and I recently got rid of them and now ....now I have a positive influence again...but still all this anger towards my father." he says as he lets tears fall down his face. He was pissed and scared as well he didn't know what to do?
 
Well then perhaps I need to have a meeting with him.

She thought for a moment.

I think that my meeting with him might just have to be at the base... Take him out of his comfort zone. The General has coddled him enough... you are My pet now... My precious one... I will fix this...

She smiled to him and leaned close her hand still holding his caressing his hand reassuringly.
 
Justice grabs your hand and shakes his head.

"No don't..Please I don't want to loose you, and my father knows people scarey people...Please I don't want you hurt because of me" he says as she lets some tears fall.

"I know lets forget about this subject...ummmm....How about you ask me a couple of questions okay?" he says smiling despite his tears.
 
Ohh she was going to have to talk.to his father and set this bastard straight. She would have with this one. Maybe a federal inquiry into his business dealings... there were so many things she could do but for now she would drop the subject but not the plotting?

So were you expecting me to be able to win against you?
 
"hell no I thought you were some weak willed woman like the nurse!" he said with a pompous tone as he than quickly shed his look and looked down at your hand.

"Sorry, I really did think you were like the others...But I was wrong, I'm sorry for what I did, but I'm reluctantly hoping you can change me?" he said gripping your hand as he smiled a semi assured smile.

"I wonder what would have happened if I would have beat you though? How would all of this turned out?" he said as he looked off as if in thought.
 
So what do you think would have happened? As for changing you for the better If you will listen and do as I ask I can help you and possibly the situations around you with various things that have been permitted to happen.

She smiled sipping her drink as the food arrived listening to see what he had to say.
 
"I think..I would be far worse for what i am and you'd have left, and I would think I would become worse and worse" he says as he looks at the food and smiles.

The plates wear stuffed with food as he looks at the huge pieces of steak mixed with onions and peppers on the bun with well cut oven fries. he picks up a half of sandwich and bites into it and than eats it before talking again.

"And I will try to be the best pupil i can be...when it comes to changing me...I want my mother to be proud of her boy...no more monster..never again' he says as he picks up the water to drink. a bit a food hangs on his cheek as he sips his water and than chuckles.

"See great food right"
 
She smiled and motioned about the bit of food on his face with a smile.

I will do what I can and you being a proper student will be a big start. I am sure that it will surprise all of your teachers but it will have to be a "slow" process of changing for your classes so that everyone will get used to it without thinking its an act. Being genuine will help too.
 
He wipes off the wrong side of his face and than looks at you.

"Oh...okay I guess, but I really like my freedom to Be in the gym.... I'm comfortable there" he says a little somberly as he looks at his glass and then shrugs."But i guess it will make better ovr all.."he sighs looking defeated as she than takes another of his sandwich.
 
Reaching a hand she makes him look at her.

Other side of tour face and just because you feel the most free in the Gym does not mean that you can not eventually at least be polite and respectable in your other classes as well Justice. Though you could still be less than polite and in a class and see what punishments I can come up with for you pet.
 
He brushes his face with a napkin getting the bit and food and than looks at you.

" I know that..its just I feel uncomfortable, and the stuff is to easy, that's why they took me out of classes I would cause a distraction getting done early and than sleeping...which they tell me I snore, so I would try to do something else and end up trying to help a fellow class mate and than we'd get pissed at each other and yell, got one of them ass holes so mad at me he broke my nose" he says as he than pouts" But I will try...Im not dumb..just..maybe too smart for my own good "
 
Back
Top