Licking her while she's getting fucked

Absolutely yes!

Does that make you hard thinking about licking another sexy guys throbbing cock as it slides in and out of her dripping wet slit. Your tongue on her clit and his cock at the same time....;)

You bet.... Think you can help out?

too hot!

the thought of this gets my cunt soaked! my husband and I have had ffm threesomes that were awesome but he is not open to sharing me with another man. one of my favorite fantasies is related to this by having him suck another man's cock to get it hard and then have him lick my cunt and the cock as it goes in and out of my cunt.

the thought of this gets my cunt soaked! my husband and I have had ffm threesomes that were awesome but he is not open to sharing me with another man. one of my favorite fantasies is related to this by having him suck another man's cock to get it hard and then have him lick my cunt and the cock as it goes in and out of my cunt.

Mmm. Need a volunteer?

we were in the same position... he will not regret trying it!

we love doing this...we have hooked up with several bi men and watching my husband suck their pussy soaked cock before sticking it bakc in me is so erotic...love it

we love doing this...we have hooked up with several bi men and watching my husband suck their pussy soaked cock before sticking it bakc in me is so erotic...love it

Sounds like fun and kind of yummy

Nice! I have always liked real amature video it is so hot!
I guess I could add a pic or two, seeing as this is a hot topic.

attachment.php

Last edited:
encourge him

Continue to encourage him, and don't give up.
You'll be glad you did.
I suggest feeding him some of his own cum as a start.
Perhaps kissing him with his cum still in your mouth.
D

I'm a bisexual woman who loves to lick a woman's clit while a man is fucking her. It's one of my favorite things to do, and it usually makes the woman come very hard. I have had it done to me as well and I know it gets me off big time. The best was 69 with another girl while both of us were getting fucked, and eating the cum out of her afterward.
I find the idea of a man eating me while I was getting fucked very exciting....I've never done that.[/QUO

MMMMMM O love it when I am eating a friends pussy when I am getting fucked the guys strokes go right through my body and she feels it as I am eating her, I love to be eaten while she is being fucked too.

omg

I'm a bisexual woman who loves to lick a woman's clit while a man is fucking her. It's one of my favorite things to do, and it usually makes the woman come very hard. I have had it done to me as well and I know it gets me off big time. The best was 69 with another girl while both of us were getting fucked, and eating the cum out of her afterward.
I find the idea of a man eating me while I was getting fucked very exciting....I've never done that.[/QUO

MMMMMM O love it when I am eating a friends pussy when I am getting fucked the guys strokes go right through my body and she feels it as I am eating her, I love to be eaten while she is being fucked too.

This is so $$#@*$hot...I love it

The Mrs. and I did this on Thursday evening and then again on Sunday...I had the pleasure of being under her to do the licking and behind her to be licked...

One of my favorite is licking her ass while she rides cowgirl and him too if he's into it...we've found that most are...

You are one very lucky man. Jealous!

Its always been a fantasy of mine to fuck a girl in doggy style while another girl licks her clit, and also plays with my shaft and balls. Unfortunately I've never been lucky enough to try a threesome..I plan to change that soon!

i have to admit, this is one of the top fantasies I have, on my back below my wife, my tongue on her clit as she's been taken from behind by a 'friend'. Sadly, even though I've had the pleasure to watch her with another, this particular fantasy has not yet come to pass...

Had the pleasure of doing this a couple of times...the first was definately the hottest! He was fucking her in missionary, she and I were in a 69 while they went at it...I'd suck and lick him, then lick her once he slid back in...he pulled out at one point and just started spurting all over my face...had to have been one of the hottest things I've EVER experinced! My only regret is we didn't do it in a reverse cowgril, her in his lap so she could look down and watch me sucking her man's cock befor impaling herself back on it....

proof is in the pudding

Here I am with some pudding...on my face and neck, and enjoying some on my friend's cock just after he'd cum big-time in his wife and pulled out.

Attachments

• With Roy and Shelley.jpg
    With Roy and Shelley.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,915
Back