Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

have to say no naughty..as it also helps to inspire some of my blog posts..and i get lot of satisfaction from knowing my kinky thoughts get people hard n sticky..

have to say no naughty..as it also helps to inspire some of my blog posts..and i get lot of satisfaction from knowing my kinky thoughts get people hard n sticky..

He he, I'll have to read some of your posts then, it may help me with my current state too ;)

will have to have a look at your kinky thoughts then as im very kinky myself

lot of the latest stuff is bi male oriented,the earlier stuff has more straight female/male stuff..morning molly is really good was written by a guy i used to have regular phone sex with..

well it was quite a while go heheh must be a yr or so..

My memory for these things is absolutely terrible.... I remember things I've done but not who with, which can get interesting sometimes...

Whoever said that too much masturbation made you go blind was wrong, it just destroys your memory.... :D

My memory for these things is absolutely terrible.... I remember things I've done but not who with, which can get interesting sometimes...

Whoever said that too much masturbation made you go blind was wrong, it just destroys your memory.... :D

lol i totally agree with you on that..plus u can get RSI :D

This place is busy tonight, well they do say all the animals come out at night.

Back