Who is In California?

Northern California here Sacramento Valley dweller north of Sacramento in the Chico area another dirty minded old single man always open for encounters

I'm in Northern California (SF Bay Area) looking for a women 50-60 who'd like some fun, or a guy around 50 who'd like to be my partner for some bicurious exploration. Send me a PM if interested.

30 WM in Southern California. Chino area. Message me if you are interested and want to know more.

Born and raised in 310, lived in 619 for many years, currently back in 562!

I love being a Cali girl! Yes, I’ve been known to call all anyone and everyone “dude” on occasion, I never leave home without my sunglasses, I’m Latina/Asian/European and love the diversity here, I’m liberal hippie who always puts her cans and bottles in the recycling bin and takes reusable shopping bags to the market, I’ve been to Disneyland countless times, I know how to find tacos at 2am, I’ve run into celebrities here and there, I love that everything one could possibly need can be found within a 2-mile radius, I’m a Lakers/Dodgers/Kings fan for life, I know our beaches are cold AF, but I wouldn’t trade them for the world :heart:

Born and raised in 310, lived in 619 for many years, currently back in 562!

I love being a Cali girl! Yes, I’ve been known to call all anyone and everyone “dude” on occasion, I never leave home without my sunglasses, I’m Latina/Asian/European and love the diversity here, I’m liberal hippie who always puts her cans and bottles in the recycling bin and takes reusable shopping bags to the market, I’ve been to Disneyland countless times, I know how to find tacos at 2am, I’ve run into celebrities here and there, I love that everything one could possibly need can be found within a 2-mile radius, I’m a Lakers/Dodgers/Kings fan for life, I know our beaches are cold AF, but I wouldn’t trade them for the world :heart:

fun.

Ran into Mike Epps at a place yesterday..

Back