OOC Casting Call X Men RP

Thanks guys. Scotts best bet would be a full power blast to bring down a few columns in front of him and escape back out the door effectively sealing off that side of the complex. Maybe he could be the one to see Hobgoblin fly off with Jean.

Oh and should we wait for Neko Or do you want Wolverine to trip the trap and start carving up some Hand Ninjas. By the way how graphic do we get in fight scenes?
 
Last edited:
Too graphic and lengthy will drag it out but some blood is fine.


*cracks knuckles*

I'm about to start writing.
 
Okay so a bit of hack and slash. Got it.

You set the scene Feisty and Logan will start ripping bodies :D
 
Last edited:
Don't worry about me... I'm keeping a very close eye on both of these threads... Even though I rarely post in this one... >:3
 
Meh missed out on the plan there.

Jean will show her abilities soon right? Toss a few of the group aside? Let Hobbie see that she is the far more interesting prospect atm?

I'd say 100 ninjas, just enough to keep a group busy and still overpower Wolvie, bar any outside interference
 
If need be I can wait, or I can unleash Hoby on Jean. Practically this time toss a real pain-in-the-ear grenade at Wolverine, hit Rogue with a small incendiary grenade and order the ninjas to attack Jean.

The grenade is supposed to stun Wolvie a bit, perhaps blow Rogue out of the room and as The Hand ninjas disappear with Jean, in comes cyclops and with a few well-placed blasts forces Hobby to retreat and buy the other two enough time to regroup...

Just my two cents
 
I ordered Rogue to go get Gambit. So im assuming she's going to write that she split off from the two of us.
 
Oh...thought she'd be busy fighting off some ninjas before getting to that.

SURE!

Then just disabling of Wolverine and ninja attack on Jean...heh! I can see tensions between Wolvie and Scott due to that as well
 
Eh... I got this... Had to go out for a run but I'm back and I shall set to writing... I have to formulate my master rescue plan lol...
 
Mmkay, so I figured I would rather have Scott get his ass kicked than just run with his tail between his legs. Since there were only a few of the Hand on his end, he could limp his way back to the others.
 
I may have done a small amount of god modding there. The scene is set though for the ninjas to spirit Jean away and the group to corner Hobby
 
Now that Gambit is free though, he can basically stop everything if we want that, since he does have power over pretty much all the kinetic energy in the world....jus sayin...
 
Ahh Gear you know Scotts blasts are concussive in nature and not lasers right?
 
Aw man, ya'll be killin' mah ninjas!

On the lighter side of life, can we time Hob's escape when Scott makes it outside, so that he can see Hobby escaping with Jean?

Also what will happen if Jean gets knocked out? Will the Phoenix take over? In that case I have an idea to negate that power. Also atm Rogue does seem a better catch than wolfie and jean :D but yeah I know Phoenix seems weak due to her constant battle with Jean and if Phoenix takes full control nothing will really stand up against her...well maybe Wolfie, but I doubt he will survive if Jean doesn't intervere...

Yeah OK rambling aside, can we fix something up like that? Scott can even take a shot at the glider if he feels like it
 
Haha those are just her basic stolen powers though...I don't think she's going too big yet... After all she only has one persons stolen powers so far... And we really should get this whole exit strategy together... Cause right now it's just a lot of loss of undead ninja life(?) to fill some space...
 
Back
Top