Horny girl band

SexyNaomi

Pretty Damn Red
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Posts
1,460
So I have this idea about a very sexual girl band, at least I have five character descriptions and a rather weak story for them. I posted the first two parts of another story before but it didn't go down well so I didn't bother going on. I'm wondering if anybody is actually interested in discussing it with me before I go into it?
 
I think most here would like to discuss it with you, but you need to provide more details. Are they involved with each other? What sort of story line did you have in mind?
 
My story involves the group between tours and ordered to keep out of trouble in a secluded house, where no guests are aloud. So they sneak one guy into the house who they can share, but they're all quite different. The most interesting thing I think is the five different characters I have, and two of them are bisexual, so it would involve them getting together maybe for the first time. I'll have to post the character descriptions later.
 
That sounds like an interesting story, let me know if you want to get it going. I would love to be involved.
 
"Where no guests are allowed"? Is that because they're still under their parent's rules OR is it the rules of their manager? And what if, rather than sneaking a guy into that house in a secluded location, a guy's car breaks down out there in the middle of nowhere and he goes to their house hoping to call for a tow-truck? At least then, they can claim a semi-innocence of breaking the rules, because they were helping a guy in "need".
 
As a musician, I've seen lots of the band life: gigs, tensions, lust, boredom, etc. Let me know if I can help you. PM is best.
 
It's their management and record companies rule dale124, because they're so wild and horny. And your idea is good, it maybe makes more sense.
 
So these are the character desriptions:

Dani – Often seen as the “innocent” one due to her appearance as a petite redhead, she is no less experienced than the rest of the group. She has a tendency to attract larger, imposing men who want to show her how a “real man” fucks, and she’s all too happy to get pounded. She also has bisexual tendencies, mostly from couples taking her home (something she’s used to from her parents friends) and has been involved with many couples, she’s also had a few girlfriends of her own.

Madison – Seen as the “intimidating” one, she is usually seen the most beautiful member of the group, her looks not being the only intimidating thing about her. All she has to do is keep a straight face and men can either run away or do whatever she says, of course the only ones taking her to bed are the ones who see her stony face as challenge, and she’s happy to see them win. They also get a surprise treat as she is easily the most flexible of the group, something those lucky men find out for themselves.

Charity – Unfairly seen as the “plain” member of the group she has no less men after her than the other members. Whereas one gossip magazine may vote her lowest in looks another type of magazine or website often vote her highest “most want to fuck lists”. Her undefinable sexuality making many men look over the more conventionally attract other members for her. She is also somewhat known for highly enjoying anal sex, making for some unfair claims from less private one night stands, but she’s not even the most anal fixated of the group.

Jennifer – Strangely seen as the “horny” member of the group, though all the members are highly sexual, she just happens to be a little more obsessed than the others. Having about as much sex as the other members it her private habits that got her this reputation, the other members becoming accustomed to passing her open door to see her masturbating naked, sometimes looking at herself in a mirror. She is also the most anal fixated of the group, even telling men to fuck her ass before they even take their clothes off.

Lily – The “dumb” one. Not that she’s particularly stupid or the other members are particularly smart, she can more accurately be described as wilfully naïve. She doesn’t mind finding out that the spoiled rich boy she rode all night actually works in his dads paint shop, because he made her come. It is also because of her that an underwear check was implemented before all performances and appearances, short skirts and dresses being common in pop music. She is also bisexual, having about as many girlfriends as boyfriends.




I'd also like to add if someone else wanted to write the whole story, go the hell for it.
 
Another idea: they decide to order a pizza and give the delivery guy the tip of a lifetime.

Just a thought.
 
maybe not exactly what you had in mind, but still:

have you ever heard of the band "Rockbitch"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockbitch

from Wikipedia:

... best known for performing nude and incorporating sexual acts and Pagan rituals into their performances. ...

... Rockbitch became infamous not only for performing live sex acts, but also doing so with audience members via "The Golden Condom". At a point during its show, a condom was tossed to the crowd and whoever caught it (male or female) was taken backstage for sexual relations with one or more band members. ...

... Rockbitch toured widely from approximately 1998 until 2002, meeting increasing resistance from authorities, particularly English, German and Norwegian town councils who often banned its concerts. [yeah, I noticed that - I wanted to visit a concert in Germany, but it got banned, so I never had the chance to see them live]

They lived together in a sex community, and as far as I know, some of band members worked as hookers from time to time to earn some money.
 
Just bumping this, hope to hear more opinions.

I think it sounds good, but I'm not sure how you're wanting the story to move. A competition of some sort would be an easy plot device if you're struggling, as would be a world in which being known for sex increases celebrity status.
 
I'm not sure what kind of competition you mean, but I meant to set it in a regular world where their sexuality makes them infamous but their still very successful.
 
I'd be interested in doing something like this? Are you after a co-author or just general interest as to who would read it?

Do you want to shoot me a PM to talk about it? :)
 
Might consider two brothers (in the same garage band) on way to a gig when car breaks down. this would give you an added male and different personalities to play with. They could jam with the girls before being 'used'!
 
Back
Top