I am issuing a challenge to all Lit women regardless of color:

Status
Not open for further replies.
long time

It has been along time and i feel like sharing. Probably because it is fall and soon to be so cold I will not be this naked as often :(

It was meant for an av so it is tiny.
Anyway enjoy while it is up ...or not whatever suits your fancy.

Last edited:
SylphOne said:
It has been along time and i feel like sharing. Probably because it is fall and soon to be so cold I will not be this naked as often :(

small or not... I like you.

SylphOne said:

theone2.jpg

OH MY!!! :)

SylphOne said:

theone2.jpg

Enjoying it as much as I've enjoyed watching the Angels win the A.L West this year.

y=mx+b said:
yeah... in a I need to bathe kind of way.

Oh ya....it's all I could see.....never mind the killer sex ass arched back as if to say "Cum Fuck me hard but please spank me good first!"

ya...I was just looking at her feet on this one.

SylphOne said:

theone2.jpg

Great pic hon.. great ass.

In Anticipation said:
If only . . . how do I do that then?

If you see a hottie, tell her to post in this thread...of course, give her the link...if she is new to it..

Or,

If you see a hottie who has posted in here before, tell her she is sorely missed.

Honey123 said:
If you see a hottie, tell her to post in this thread...of course, give her the link...if she is new to it..

Or,

If you see a hottie who has posted in here before, tell her she is sorely missed.

I was thinking more of printing some cards with the link and wandering the streets of London handing them out to women with sexy arses, but then I remembered it was raining.

Maybe I'll change my sig for a bit, though.

Honey123 said:

Or,

You are sorely missed. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back