Chain story, anyone?

ent, have you developed a timetable yet?

If not, I've done them before, would be glad to help. :)

cloudy said:
ent, have you developed a timetable yet?

If not, I've done them before, would be glad to help. :)
Not as of yet. Honestly, i'm kind of lost. *L*

entitled said:
Not as of yet. Honestly, i'm kind of lost. *L*

want help?

I can develop it, if you like....just let me know. Is the list of participants/subject correct in the first post?

If you're submitting yours on the 22nd, I can take it from there, but don't want to take "control" from you.

Let me know. :)

cloudy said:
want help?

I can develop it, if you like....just let me know. Is the list of participants/subject correct in the first post?

If you're submitting yours on the 22nd, I can take it from there, but don't want to take "control" from you.

Let me know. :)
Help would be good.

The list is correct, so far as i know. i haven't heard anything different either on the thread or in PM.

Actually, i was going to start mine the 22nd, and have it in by midnight the 28th, then Stella start hers next and have a week, and so on. If that makes sense.

entitled said:
Help would be good.

The list is correct, so far as i know. i haven't heard anything different either on the thread or in PM.

Actually, i was going to start mine the 22nd, and have it in by midnight the 28th, then Stella start hers next and have a week, and so on. If that makes sense.

the only thing about a whole week between submissions is it tends to run long.

When you submit yours (the first in the chain), you'll need to include, in the notes field, a note to Laurel that 1) it's a chain and the title of the chain, and 2) the authors plus their submission dates/post dates.

How about:

entitled: submission 1/28, to post 2/1
Stella Omega: submission 2/1, to post 2/5
Selena: submission 2/4, to post 2/8
Logo: submission 2/8, to post 2/12
Jett: submission 2/11, to post 2/15
Og: submission 2/15, to post 2/19
cloudy: submission 2/18, to post 2/22
boxlicker: submission 2/22, to post 2/26

cloudy said:

When you submit yours (the first in the chain), you'll need to include, in the notes field, a note to Laurel that 1) it's a chain and the title of the chain, and 2) the authors plus their submission dates/post dates.

How about:

That was easy for you, wasn't it?

Sound good, but Logo needs to be moved down. She asked expressly to have hers scheduled to submit the middle to end of February. That should be easy to do, though.

You rock!

entitled said:
That was easy for you, wasn't it?

Sound good, but Logo needs to be moved down. She asked expressly to have hers scheduled to submit the middle to end of February. That should be easy to do, though.

You rock!

done it before. :)

just switch Logo with someone else. You can switch her with me, if you like.

entitled said:
Works for me. :D

you also need to remind everyone that they can submit their stories early if they like, they just have to be submitted ON OR BEFORE their date, and they also need to put a note in the notes field about which chain it belongs to, and their posting date. :)

cloudy said:

How about:

That works okay for me. I am concentrating just now on my Valentine's Day entry but I should be able to get done with Jason by the 22nd of Feb.

Bump so we don't forget thus in the hurry to enter the Valentine's contest.

Og

I wannnnnnnna play too
but I will have to dig out my greek stuff to figure out what one to do

The originator of the chain, and i might not get mine done on time. :rolleyes:

Keep your eyes open for schedule changes. Dates might be pushed back, depending on if and when we get the water fixed.

Keep your eyes open for schedule changes. Dates might be pushed back, depending on if and when we get the water fixed.

How are the dates on this? Did we push them back?

I should be working on my V-day entry. Instead, I've got Hestia on the brain and am plotting her tale. What's wrong with me?

I'm trying to prioritize... I started Persephone weeks ago and have it partway done, but I had to put it on the back burner to do my v-day entry and now I'm working on the sequel to that before the deadline...! :eek:

Back