Lesbian but lately I've been....curious

clairv0yant

Virgin
Hey everyone,

I'm new here, so take it easy on me.

I'm 23, and have identified as a lesbian my entire life, and have never had any interest or attraction the men, but lately my body has really been craving to sleep with a man, and even my dreams are about being sexual with a man.

Do any of you have any thoughts or comments about it?

To be honest, it's kind of scary to have such a large part of yourself change entirely.

It is scary whe you try something new, just go ahead and try it you might find out that you are bi.

I'm in the same boat been over 25 years since I went anywhere sexually with a man but I'm feeling the need badly at the moment

Personally, I think it's wonderful to be sexually attracted to both men and women. I don't regret that orientation at all.

I think the thing that's holding me back most is that I have no idea how to be with a man or how to even initiate that sort of connection. I'm really great in the bedroom with a woman, and am very confident, but I think I would just be very nervous and awkward around a man. What was it like for you guys?

I think the thing that's holding me back most is that I have no idea how to be with a man or how to even initiate that sort of connection. I'm really great in the bedroom with a woman, and am very confident, but I think I would just be very nervous and awkward around a man. What was it like for you guys?

I'm a man. At about your age, I had my first experience with a man, and I was indeed nervous and awkward. But he was a nice man. I was honest with him about being nervous and awkward. He took very good care of me.

My advice, start with a considerate man, and be honest with him.

Wow, thanks Coati, I really enjoy hearing about different people's experiences! I'm definitely holding out for someone who's considerate and honest and that will enjoy teaching me different things about being with a man.

i list myself as bi but truth be known i am closer to les. but i admit there are times when only a good stiff man will satisfy my needs. on average men are more animalistic than women and sometimes i need that. let yourself go and try it. being bi should be celebrated. its not like you are cheating on the gay community.

I'm in the same boat been over 25 years since I went anywhere sexually with a man but I'm feeling the need badly at the moment
I would love the pleasure of giving you what you need at the moment ;)

There is a charm in a certain awkwardness. Long term couples find great humor in the unexpected awkward moments. Too polished can be too rehearsed.

Further, much as many women find it gratifying when they make a man they like nervous, we men are not that different there, at least the ones that are paying attention. It's nice to know that we can have that affect on a person.

However, I am working on the assumption that, since posting this thread, you have gotten more than enough desperate PMs from horny, textually challenged men to turn you fully lesbian again. I hope you enjoyed your brief foray into straight life.:D

There is a charm in a certain awkwardness. Long term couples find great humor in the unexpected awkward moments. Too polished can be too rehearsed.

Further, much as many women find it gratifying when they make a man they like nervous, we men are not that different there, at least the ones that are paying attention. It's nice to know that we can have that affect on a person.

However, I am working on the assumption that, since posting this thread, you have gotten more than enough desperate PMs from horny, textually challenged men to turn you fully lesbian again. I hope you enjoyed your brief foray into straight life.:D

Excellent lol

plane aka my cock ride

I would fuck any of u sexy ladies cock is out just waiting for a ride

Hey everyone,

I'm new here, so take it easy on me.

I'm 23, and have identified as a lesbian my entire life, and have never had any interest or attraction the men, but lately my body has really been craving to sleep with a man, and even my dreams are about being sexual with a man.

Do any of you have any thoughts or comments about it?

To be honest, it's kind of scary to have such a large part of yourself change entirely.
Sooo I'm a wee bit older but I have sort of been in your shoes. I started my sexual exploration with guys (I'm a woman). I realized around age 18 that I was a lesbian, but I really really liked sex with guys. I felt weird about it, because you know, the whole lesbian thing. One thing I used to battle with is my believe that sexuality is fluid. The problems come when we try to pigeon hole where we stand (screw) along those lines. Even knowing that I had trouble just enjoying what I wante.

Recently though I learned of this sociological concept where romantic identification and sexual identification are separate. Basically it's the belief that you can be bisexual but homo romantic (or any combination). That helped me because I LOVE sex with men. I believe sex is pretty much sex and the right people together can make it a blast. But I only get emotionally attached or attracted to women.

So all that is to say. Don't pigeonhole yourself... Allow for the fluidity and if the romantic identification if the part that gives you pause know that the two lanes do not necessarily need to cross!

Think that's an excellent way of describing how I'm feeling Winterscumming

It's actually an excellent way to describe how many people, not only lesbians, may experience such things. Really good post.

I will teach you!

Wow, thanks Coati, I really enjoy hearing about different people's experiences! I'm definitely holding out for someone who's considerate and honest and that will enjoy teaching me different things about being with a man.

I volunteer to teach you how to be with a man, from a man's perspective. I can show you what a man expects from you and what you should expect from a man. Pleasure goes both ways and the Big O should always be part of the plan.

:devil::heart::devil::heart::devil::heart:

Back