exhebisionist

re

i enjoy watching and being watched. I always look for women who enjoy being watched but never really find many.
 
if you ever want some one to watch let me know i enjoy watching so id be more then thrilled
 
I love showing off, too. I just get such a thrill from it. One relatively tame bit of exhibitionism I enjoy is hugging a girl tightly while rock hard.
 
I love showing off, too. I just get such a thrill from it. One relatively tame bit of exhibitionism I enjoy is hugging a girl tightly while rock hard.

Are they unknowing at the time? Have they always noticed once being hugged? :)
 
Yeah, not quite exhibitionism...but it kinda sounds hot. :eek:
 
so what do you consider exhibitionism

Showing your junk in public...and not covering up when you are seen. Nude beaches are somewhat exhibitionist, but not as much so as a place where showing is more out of the normal context.
 
well what about knowing you are being watch when the person watching you dosent know you know they are watching
 
well what about knowing you are being watch when the person watching you dosent know you know they are watching

Wow. That's a mouthful.

So, the person watching you has NO IDEA that you know they're watching?
 
basically. i was going at it with my ex and her older sister was watching us my ex didnt know but i herd her outside the door. When i realized she was there i got so turned on.
 
well what about knowing you are being watch when the person watching you dosent know you know they are watching

That still doesnt meet my definition of exhibitionism. An exhibitionist enjoys being watched, and knows others know that they are watching. Its all part of the turn-on.
 
i would love to show off, currently only have one online friend who likes to watch me on yim....
 
Are they unknowing at the time? Have they always noticed once being hugged? :)

Some notice. A couple of girls have verbally told me that they've noticed, a friend told me that another friend mentioned noticing to her, and others have just sort of implied it, like one girl when I was eighteen who told me that I "gave the best hugs" while we were embracing tightly and I was rock hard.

One of my ex's was always surprised how quickly I got hard during hugs, and she'd always gasp "Already?!" It's a nice little ego boost. One time, though, I was cuddling with a friend and every time she felt it against her she'd cry out "Bulge!" It was a bit embarrassing, but a bit of a turn-on, too, especially later when she admitted it that she was flattered by my hard-on.
 
Being watched sounds pretty hot, even though i havent had the experience myself...
something to look into hehe:D
 
Back
Top