Orgasm Denial

I have been practicing, well paying close attention

Every time I give him a hand job I pay attention. At some point I am just going to let go.

I am pretty sure I'll do it soon (not tonight) but I have been listening to his breathing, he's quite. I can also feel as his body gets tense and he starts to throb.

I may get it wrong the first few times, but I don't think he has any idea its coming or cumming.

She ruined my orgasm like crazy about 10 days ago. Very intense. It dribbled a little then when my cock was pointed down the rest poured out. Then we had surprise house guests for a few days and now she has a cold.
I am hoping for a mercy hand job tonight......
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

So from the male submissives, or those who just enjoy denial, is the giving up CONTROL to someone else your kink and the edging is just a means to that end OR, is it the actual physical build up over time of desire pent up?

Curious as I can not relate to either scenario personally.

In all honesty, both.

Had control given to a fwb once, she was wicked, would give me hand jobs lasting 4+ hours, keep me leaking, then stop.

Have me eat her to orgasm. Then kick my cock, ruin my hard on. Leave me.

I'd spend days waiting for her to agree to meet, horny, desperate to please her. See if I was allowed to cum.

The final release, is usually immense.

Also had a Kik messenger dom, she understands my kinks totally. The time difference means we often miss each other. So I can be days, weeks, without release.

She can either make me last hours or cum instantly, purely by instruction.

Every time I give him a hand job I pay attention. At some point I am just going to let go.

I am pretty sure I'll do it soon (not tonight) but I have been listening to his breathing, he's quite. I can also feel as his body gets tense and he starts to throb.

I may get it wrong the first few times, but I don't think he has any idea its coming or cumming.

I'm so jealous of him.

I'd be a gasping, leaking mess.

If I'm super desperate for release, my ass tongles too

Denial

It's essential! Denial is what gives him his drive, his desire, his urge to please. I don't keep home denied for months or even weeks. However I am in charge of how and when he orgasms. It's not up to him. If he asks most of the time I will tell him he needs to wait. That's when I will start to tease him more.

Every now and again I will say okay, but it's right now. Then I'll take him into the bathroom. He will take his pants and underwear down. As long as he is shaven. (On 3 occasions he was a little too stubble. He didn't get to cum those days. Ill stand him over the toilet, facing it. then I'll cup his testies with my left hand, softly squeezing, okay sometimes I squeeze harder than I should. I'll reach around with my right hand and work him. It's never a like slow sensual thing. We don't have that kind of time.

Over the weekend I did this, with a twist. I ruined his orgasm. It's only my second time doing it. We have a mirror in our master bathroom, so I got to see his expression. Oh my gosh priceless!

His like look of wtf when I let go. Then it (his penis) like throbbing, and like twitching, before in spurted into the tolite. His look of like total dejection.

I just smiled as I washed my hands and reminded him of how busy our day was. Then I left him standing there.

Sorry my point was that denial is what makes him the man he is. However I also know he needs his release, otherwise it's just frustration.

It's essential! Denial is what gives him his drive, his desire, his urge to please. I don't keep home denied for months or even weeks. However I am in charge of how and when he orgasms. It's not up to him. If he asks most of the time I will tell him he needs to wait. That's when I will start to tease him more.

Every now and again I will say okay, but it's right now. Then I'll take him into the bathroom. He will take his pants and underwear down. As long as he is shaven. (On 3 occasions he was a little too stubble. He didn't get to cum those days. Ill stand him over the toilet, facing it. then I'll cup his testies with my left hand, softly squeezing, okay sometimes I squeeze harder than I should. I'll reach around with my right hand and work him. It's never a like slow sensual thing. We don't have that kind of time.

Over the weekend I did this, with a twist. I ruined his orgasm. It's only my second time doing it. We have a mirror in our master bathroom, so I got to see his expression. Oh my gosh priceless!

His like look of wtf when I let go. Then it (his penis) like throbbing, and like twitching, before in spurted into the tolite. His look of like total dejection.

I just smiled as I washed my hands and reminded him of how busy our day was. Then I left him standing there.

Sorry my point was that denial is what makes him the man he is. However I also know he needs his release, otherwise it's just frustration.

Reading that got me hard. I'm jealous of him.

I love orgasm denial. My ex master/boyfriend used to tie me up and tease me for hours making me beg to fun. Orgasm denial is definitely not just a guy thing, women love it too!

One year?! Didn’t it drive you or your partner mad?? I seriously doubt I would have the patient nor the self control. It’s crazy :)
As far as I heard, it gets easier the longer you go. And some people actually are into this sort of long-term denial (both partners in the equation).

I don't really understand it, going for that long - but people like it.:cattail:

While I'd be an eager participant in this unfortunately my wife wouldn't be. She's doesn't have the patience. But her best friend I know would e more than pleased to torture me for an hour or two and then just leave me to my own devices.

Been on vacation. The wonderful wife has been edging me for one to two hours a night for two and a half weeks! After a nice edging session I would make her cum. Finally got to cum last night. So incredible! Two and a half weeks might not seem that long but that was over 30 hours of edging! I love how she giggles when I almost cum.

Been on vacation. The wonderful wife has been edging me for one to two hours a night for two and a half weeks! After a nice edging session I would make her cum. Finally got to cum last night. So incredible! Two and a half weeks might not seem that long but that was over 30 hours of edging! I love how she giggles when I almost cum.

Now your just making me jealous. Lol

Fascinating

I find this topic fascinating, as someone who rarely he an orgasm I think it must be wonderful to actually know that you are being denied. I just don't expect an orgasm so can't really be denied

Honestly I dislike the idea of being denied orgasms for the sake of it. But I would like to do it as part of a larger bdsm relationship.

I ran into one of the "Friends" I used to see before I got married that is one of the characters in my story. We had a nice chat about the fun we had. She knows I don't fool around with anyone but my wife now and did her best to turn me on. She talked about some of her friends and the fun they have had. Very hot!

She also mentioned she used a chastity cage on mean guy. This guy had basically beaten her. She tied him up spread eagle that night after he fell asleep, woke him up by bashing his balls. ( I think she used a bat) then put a very tight cock cage on him and lock his piercing to the cage. She left town. After a couple months he seemed to become more genuine with his apologies she said. Several months later she mailed the keys back postage due. She felt very empowered with what she did. She said she may be submissive but violence is not sex. You go Girl!

While that was a sad note, I find the end result funny. She did.

She told me she wanted to sit in my car and make herself cum to tease me, but couldn't because her girl friend is not letting her cum for a while. She just kept talking about the fucking we did and having to stop before we came. Hottest thing we both ever did I think.

Most of the sex things in my story happened. The settings and timeline was fiction.

I hope the wife wants sex soon.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

This has always been a big fantasy for me. Not so much giving someone control over when I'm allowed to get myself off (although that would be hot too), more being restrained and stimulated, getting edged repeatedly but never allowed to cum, no matter how much I beg or what I offer to do. Ideally it would end when my partner has taken all the orgasms they want from me - fucking my arse, having me lick their pussy, whatever - then icing down my erection and leaving me soft and incredibly frustrated...

For me, longer denial only works if you keep up the teasing and the flirting and the we can do everything but orgasm. Otherwise the desire just completely switches off.

Used a couple of times to kick start my libido when it got lost because of stress or meds too. I did learn that i do it better when someone is edging me. I’ll pull away and not push for fear of orgasm..dunno why but being edged seems to have more control. Well they knew the signs of about to cum and the signs of about to orgasm.

Just thinking about it sent blood rushing to the appropriate places 😈

Last edited:

Amazing!

For me the turn on is not orgasm denial but orgasm control.

She controls when I cum and it is usually after she has cum several times. Part of her control of me does include edging and prolonged teasing. But she also delights in making me cum, seeing my reaction, listening to my moans, and watching my spurts. Sometimes she makes me cum very fast, sometimes slow, sometimes in unique ways I never expect. But it is always under her control. I am denied control over my own orgasms.

ES

Double denial

In my story (link below) I write about a girl and a guy being kept in orgasm denial by another girl. This was an event I got to enjoy myself. We were allowed to fuck but our movements were on the girl in controls command. How fast, how slow, holding still and when to pull out. Being on the brink of orgasm with a girl on the brink of orgasm and pulling out is about as intense as it gets.
:):):):):):):)
Wondering if anyone has seen any other stories with a similar cast and situation?

In my story (link below) I write about a girl and a guy being kept in orgasm denial by another girl. This was an event I got to enjoy myself. We were allowed to fuck but our movements were on the girl in controls command. How fast, how slow, holding still and when to pull out. Being on the brink of orgasm with a girl on the brink of orgasm and pulling out is about as intense as it gets.
:):):):):):):)
Wondering if anyone has seen any other stories with a similar cast and situation?

Good writing...

ES

It's unbelievable. You'll sort of hate it and love it at the same time.

Back