gijoe downtime (closed to kohona xavier19

Snake could understand if she talked but perhaps it was best not to speak in this enviroment where stray ears could pick up on their conveersation. To have him speak was out of question though when he took the vow of silence after the death of his master but that did not excuse him from other forms of contact. lifting up his hands to Sam's eye level he began to flash signs carefully so that she did not miss anything, "I am worried that Cobra is up to something much bigger than before and that in our next battle we will lose many good people...."
 
I read his words carefully and for a second I took his hand in mine and gave it a gentle squeeze. Only realizing then just how much smaller my hand was compared to his. My finger tips stopped at the knuckles on his fingers. Once I let his hand go, I answered back to him. Death is given in battle, but because we have all becomes friends, we have been made into our own little family. Because we have each other, we'll know when we loose someone. It is because of us and all the good memories we hold of them, that they will forever live on inside of us. I smiles and then heard my stomach grumble again. I blushed and wrapped my arms around my stomach. It seems I'm unable to keep from embarrassing myself in front of you.... I giggled a little and smiled and started walking again. It almost saddened me to think that I would never find the courage inside me to tell him how I felt about him. How I longed to see his body bear of all that clothing. But I desired his voice far more than anything. I was never going to be able to have any of that.
 
It has been a long time since he had seen a truely happy face. Cobra's juggernaut of destruction had left millions racked by terror but Sam seemed genuinely happy just had to be in front of him as she kept fumbling with her words and cheeks blushed red just like a school girl.

They went furthe down the corridor walking side by side as Sa flicked her hands more in sign language. When someone approached they would cease hand signals so that no one would trace their discussion but Snake was happy to be with her and remarked that she did have skill and should go with more Ops on the surface and that scarlett keeps talking about her.
 
I laughed a little as he said that I should talk to Hawk about joining the Ops team. It would give me a chance to go out onto the surface more often. Maybe even get a tan. But I shook my head. I like being a hacker, Snake. I'm still helping the team. I'm just doing it from somewhere safe...where knives or guns or bullets or any of that can't reach me. I tell him. I could have sworn I saw his body seem to relax a little. Like the thought of knowing, or rather the reminder, that I was safe here seemed to ease him a little. When he tells me Scarlett keeps talking about me, I blushed and looked at him curiously. However, I'm still smiling. Almost laughing. I can't help but wonder if I'm making him smile beneath that mask of his. What does she say about me?
 
Using his hands he says "That you keep worrying about yur job even when you're off duty and that you stopped the kid from being put through the ringer on his first night." What he did not mention as that Snake saw the kidnappers but aso knew that sam would intercept them. It was to show god faith for her ability and to the show the kid that Sam was looking out for him.

"You are so young and yet have endred so much. Scarlett says that you have family and you also talk about them frequently."

As he finished there came a couple men came down he corridor and Snake stopped and leaned back aganst the edge of the corridor, as if relaxing with hisarms losely crossed over his chest. He reconized the two as the kidnappers.
 
I read his words carefully and sighed a little bit with a smile and a light blush. Just as he finished, they leaned against the edge of corridor to let the two men pass. I glared at them as they looked to me. I knew who they were. The men jumped a little and hurried on their way. Not wanting to end up with any broken bones. Funny how they're easily frightened by a girl of height... I said with a laugh. But yeah. I did save Lennox from those guys. I know it's probably not cool for you guys to have a girl stick up for you, but I had been ordered by Hawk to not let anything happen to the guy. So I had to stop them. I said. Continuing to walk with him. I know I worry about my job a lot, even off duty, but I'm a hacker. You never know when they might need my skills. As for my family...I talk about them a lot because I miss them. If I talk about them, it eases the pain a little bit. Reminds me that by being here, I'm keeping them safe from the bad guys. I gave a sigh and thought for a moment. Taking a breath, I continue. Snake...I would do ANYTHING to keep the ones I love safe. I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone of them. Especially not the ones I have grown to love here. But there is someone here, that I care very deeply for and he doesn't even know it because he's always playing the lone wolf. What's worse is that...I've watched him from afar for a year and I've been out on the field with him only once. He's always been there for me and I've been the only one to see his room. I'm a lucky girl but despite my luck...for the life of me I can't find the right way to tell him I love him. I said. Sounding almost frustrated or sad because a part of me knew he probably didn't know I was talking about him unless I'd dropped enough hints for him to connect the dots. This man has been my savior from nightmares and panick attacks. And the day that I loose him...without ever getting the chance to see his body in all it's wonderful glory, without ever getting to feel his lips against mine or even have the most wonderful experience of a lifetime that a girl can only have once...is the day my whole world comes crumbling apart.
 
Giving a slight dip of the head Snake scoffs a bit throuh his mask that is nearly silent hen he begins flash "I know youve been watching me, Sam. This whole time. When I first helped you th night you were crying on your bunk, scarlett and I had a long 'talk' and she told me about how you felt and said it would be better if she had someone to attach herself to and admire and I agreed." Though she could not see it Snake had a thin smile on his fac.

"Scarlett has been orchestrating this since the start"
 
I stopped and looked at him stunned and blushing. My heart racing a mile of minutes. I was at a loss of words. Here I was, having just poured my heart out, and he knew this whole time. What's worse is that Scarlett had planned this since the beginning. I didn't know whether to be angry or embarrassed. I didn't know what to say or do. But I couldn't just stand here. "I-...I don't...I can't think of....I need some air...or something equal of down here..." I said in a meak voice as I took off running towards the mess hall. Thinking maybe I could find a way to get something quick to eat and slip off to somewhere secluded. But at the last second I changed my mind and ran all the way to the Hologram room near Lennox's station. The room was dark and I didn't have to lock the door behind me. I left all the machines off, but I went and sat down in a corner in the dark and pulled her knees to my chest. I know running off probably wasn't smart but I felt almost...hurt? I guess. Maybe a little angry. I hadn't asked for help. I didn't want someone to like me out of pity. I wanted to be like and loved for who I am. Not because my best friend got some guy to take pity on me. I just didn't know what to think or say. I just....didn't...I felt almost too numb to really comprehend or feel anything.
 
She was there, alone, for a few moments that crawled on for fours all the while tight as a ball and contemplating and reflecting. There was no way she could look at Scarlett the same way. It was not anger or even contempt but...something off. As she sat there a singlelight turned on above he head that made Sam's blood run cold as the door to the hologram room opened. It wasn't the night shift but she jumped up alarmed.

"Who's there?" She called out.

No respone.

"Rip, if that's you I'm going to tear you a new ass hole!"

But the threat fell on deaf ears as there still was no response. "Lennox?"
 
I lost track of how long I had been in the Hologram room alone. Knees pulled tightly to my chest as I sat there contemplating and reflecting. I couldn't look at Scarlett the same way after this. And it wasn't cause I was angry at her, I would get over it by the time I left this room. And it wasn't out of contempt. It was just cause of something...off. As I sat there, a single light suddenly turned on above my head. It made my blood run cold with alert as the door to the room opened. It wasn't the night shift coming to clean any of the equipment. If it was, then all lights would be on. All lights would have gone on if it was any of the Joes. Whoever was here, knew where I had been quietly sitting and was singling me out. "Whose there?!" I called out. Jumping up to my feet in alarm. No response. Okay, I start to think. One of them must be screwing with me. I thought. "Rip! If that's you, I swear to god I'm going to tear you a new ass hole!" I threatened. But threat fell onto deaf ears as there was still no response. Now my voice was quivering. "Lennox??" I hoped I would get an answer. "Look guys, this isn't funny!"
 
The door closed and came click as thelock slid into place. Sam was now defensive reaching for her knife she kept in her belt and drew it out as her eyes swept the room for threats. When she turned back her eyes widened in fear as a body towered over her and she imediately wanted to scream but quelled herselfwhen she realized whom it was; Snake.

Her lips quivered but she she still held up the knife uo to just below his chest and she couldn't lower it because she was racked by fear and surprise though she kept urging her bldy to do so nothing happened until Snake carefully lifted up his hand and slowly brushed her hand away until the knife fell from her finger tips and clanged on the floor.
 
The door closed and my heart started to race a mile a minute now as the sound of the lock clicking echoed in the room. I became defensive and reached for my knife at my belt. Taking it out, my eyes swpet the room for threats. As I turned my eyes back, they widened in fear. A body towered over me that wasn't there when I started my scan. I opened my mouth to scream but I stopped short. I knew the figure. I registered the black clothing. Snake! My lips quivered a little and I still held the knife up to just below my chest. I couldn't lower it. Not when I was this racked by fear and surprise. But I kept mentally yelling at my body to say something and to put the knife away but nothing was working. At least not till I felt Snake's hand brush against mine. Lowering it to my side. My fingers came loose and the knife fell to the floor. The metal clanging against the floor as I looked at him. My face warmed a little and I didn't know whether to start crying or ask him why he scared me like that.
 
When the knife fell to the floor Sam looked up at him and noticed that his katans were not strapped to his back and after a moment of silence she opened her mouth to speak but Snake reached out and pressed his index finger to her lips in a 'shhh' fashion that made her wonder and he slowly lowered his hands and wrapped his fingers around her palms and rew them to his body.

Reaching out the tips of her fingers touched the skin of his suit, it felt of hard rubber, and carefully traced up his abdomen to his chest where she coudl feel his chest rising and the thump of his heart. It was powerful for a tall, strong man. He allowed it as Sam went up further and her cheeks turned blood red.

Sam reached fr his mask but felt the slight pressure as Snake squeezed to stop them. Evn now the mask stil would not come off.
 
After a second I noitced that Snake lacked his katanas like usual. I opened my mouth to ask about them but his finger came to my lips to keep me quiet. My heart raced even more. One of my wildest fantasys was practically playing out before and I couldn't quiet understand why! His hands slowly lowered and his hands gently clasps mine. Drawing them to his body. I reached out with the tips of my fingers and I could feel the skin of his suit. It felt like hard rubber. Carefully he let me trace up his abdomen and I couldn't help smile as I tried to picture what the skin to skin contact would feel like. My hands reached his chest and I could feel it rising and falling with his breathing. I could feel his heart beat through his suit. For someone who was just a little bit taller than me and way stronger, his heart beat was powerful. He let my hand travel further towards his mask. I knew by now my cheeks had turned blood red. As I got to his mask, I flet for where it could be removed. As I started to grip it, he took my hand and gave it a squeeze. Reluctantly I stopped. I didn't want to press my luck and mess this up. My heart was still racing like a hummingbirds wings and I couldn't get the blood flow to leave my cheeks so I knew they would be warm or hot to the touch. My blue eyes looked up at him with the slightest hint of confusion. "I don't understand..." I said in a near whispered voice.
 
Saing nothing in response Snake allowed her hands to grace his body and as she did her cheeks blushed to blood red as her fantasy played out, but a fact rose up "how is sh going to get this off of him?" But then she pushed that out of her mind as she touched his chest and then moved to his stomach, the hard rubber skin was a facade to what lay underneth and it had reached th point, despite being in the hologram room that was of common use, she did not care if General Hawk was on the outside trying to get in. Rght now, Snake was her's nd she wasn't going to give him up.

His hands hung loosely at his side, he allowed her to do all the labor for the moment.
 
As her fantasy practically played out before her, her cheeks turned blood red. But a fact rose up into the backs of her mind. How am I going to get this off him? I thought but quickly pushed the thought away as I continued to let my hands explore him regardless of the outfit he wore. And regardless of the fact of this happening in the Holorgram room, which was of common use and was where we were all debriefed, I could care less if General Hawk was on the outside of the room trying to get in. Right now Snake was mine and I wasn't going to let him go.
 
After feeling up his abdomen Sam pulled back just a bit nd was prepared to shed her clothes, but as she was about to Snake reached out to stop her ad very gently shaked his head negatively that left her puzzled until he reached up with hisright hand to his opposite shoulder and his fingers touched something that allowed the shoulder piece to come off. Despite its solid appearance the suit came off in pieces and underneth was the white, untouched skin, of Snake's real body. He did the same with the other shoulder and in a moment the entire length of his arms were bare showing the bulging biceps and firm skin.
 
"Snake I...I don't understand what's happening right now. You never...Why are you tormenting me like this?" She asks. Her heart racing even more as she watched his skin became bare to her. There were so many scars that were long since healed and left as pink marks on his skin. Sam reached out and placed her hand on his skin. Softly tracing his biceps. His skin felt so smooth below her own. Scarred but smooth. If it was possibly. "My gods..." She said in a whispered voice. Feeling her chest tighten a little bit.
 
He could hear her words but refused to acknowledge as the tips of her fingers went down his arms. He was not trying to torment her, but it still played out as that as he remainedtight as a drum to her questions, trying to present himself as her answer. With the arms naked he reached over his shoulders and came a small pop then the skin of his abdomen pealed off rather slowly, coming off as two halves forward and back that fell to the floor and be promptly brushed to the side by a foot.

When his chest was bare it was the same, though finely chistled it bore many healed scars that Sam again traced, in her mind trying to count them all then feeling the heat rising off from his body slowly stepped towards him as his arms slowly embraced her.
 
As more of his armor fell away, I couldn't help but to practically undress the rest of him with my eyes. There were more scars that littered his body and I counted them all in my head. Tracing each one of them with my finger tips. Once his chest was bare, I looked over his finely chistled chest. It made my heart race even more. I could feel the heat rising off his body as I slowly stepped towards him. His arms embraced me slowly and I took in a shaky breath.
 
The light above them turned off by itself but the glow from the computer consoles gave off just enough light to show Sam the outside of the ninja as she felt his loving embrace and felt hr hands on his now bare thighs but still the mask over his head would not come off. Despite all of this he was content to keep his face in the shadow, but why she wondered, of all the times to tak it off he still refused.
 
My hands fell onto his thighs and my breath caught as the lights turned off. Startled by the action, I pressed into him. His embrace was so loving and I no longer cared if it was happening out of pity or to just torment me and tease me. The soft glows of the consoles around us gave off a bright enough light to show me the outside of my ninja. Yet despite all the perfect timing for him to take the mask off he still wouldn't do it. I lift my head from his chest and look at him with such wonder and confusion still. I NEEDED to know why he was doing this. Why are you doing this? I asked him with my hands. Figuring it was the only way he'd answer me.
 
Snake knew her question ad then lifted up one of his hands then came something heavy dropping at her side.

His mask was off but in the low light she still could not see everything outside of the outline. He had a square jaw with flat, smooth cheeks and forhead but no idea what the color of his eyes were but knowing that the mask was off delighted her then she felt his body bend slightly at the waist and felt his warm lips up against hers.
 
The loud sound of something heavy falling to my feet made my eyes widened as I registered his bare body from the waist up. What had fallen had been his mask!! It was finally off!! I was delighted beyond belief! I wasn't sure how many more jumps my heart could take before I fainted, but with a shaky hand, I reached up treaced his face in the outline that was him. Touching made me realize that this...THIS was happening. THIS was real. And at THIS moment, I no longer cared who may have been at the outside door trying to get in, if anyone. For THIS moment, Snake was mine. TRULY mine!

My hand could feel that he had a square jaw with flat, and smooth cheeks and forehead. I had no idea what color his were but that okay. Just the fact that his mask was off and that for the moment he was mine and that he was REALLY here...was plenty for me. And just wen I thought it wouldn't get even more exciting, I felt him bed a little at his waist as he leaned into me and then...and then....

Well I all but moaned the moment his lips made contact with mine! They were so warm and ohmygod that taste! That taste! Oh I wouldn't want anything but this taste ever again! I never wanted this moment to end! That being said, my eyes fluttered close as I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss him back. Running my fingers through his short hair. With so much eager and lust having built up inside me, I pressed tighter against him as I desperately tried to hold him to me. Wanting this kiss to go on forever!
 
As their lips connected and tasted one another their arms tightened drawing one another in as San'a large, soft bust pressed against his rock hard chest as San slowly slid her tongue from it's place with the top touching his teeth. He made no indication for her to stop so she went on ahead as snake'en hands graced her back rubbing over her clothes the small of her spine all the way back up. She moaned into his mouth at the pleasure of being touchrd by her fantasy waa almost fully fullfilled.
 
Back
Top