cocks shooting cum

suckcurious

Really Experienced
Anyone else like to see a cock cumming in your hand? Have sucked 2 cocks upto now and the first one didn't cum but the second one I could feel his cock throbbing for release so pulled off and wanked him till he shot his load. It was a great sight watching his cock shooting a big load, as it died down I sucked him some more to taste him. I cannot think of a better image than being up close to a cock shooting cum. Any views on this guys?

I love to watch the slit open up and feel the cock swell then watch the cum squirt out then open my mouth slide it deep in my mouth feel it throb and hear him moan as i suck hard and swallow.

That is in my top 3 of getting me off. I love to watch cocks cum, shoot my own cum and make a cock cum. Huge turn on for me.

One of my favorite things to watch is a cumshot, especially if its a big, thick one that shoots a big rope. Although I do enjoy the ones where they dont necessarily shoot ropes, but its a lot shooting out that gets thrown everywhere by the motion of masturbation.

One of my favorite things to watch is a cumshot, especially if its a big, thick one that shoots a big rope. Although I do enjoy the ones where they dont necessarily shoot ropes, but its a lot shooting out that gets thrown everywhere by the motion of masturbation.

I also enjoy a nice cumshot, but also like to see it shooting onto another body. I get a big thrill watching my cum squirting onto my wifes body , anywhere!

I also enjoy a nice cumshot, but also like to see it shooting onto another body. I get a big thrill watching my cum squirting onto my wifes body , anywhere!

I like to edge myself and build up to where I shoot a big load with some force. At times Ive been able to hit myself in the face, which will intensify my orgasm every time. Usually I love to feel it hit my chest and stomach.

I like to edge myself and build up to where I shoot a big load with some force. At times Ive been able to hit myself in the face, which will intensify my orgasm every time. Usually I love to feel it hit my chest and stomach.

At my age, it's been a long time since I got it on my face, except for when I really want it, and position myself appropriately. :D

thanks

Thanks for the replies guys, thought I was the only one who liked to see hot semen cumming from a nice cock.

I just love watching a sexy cock squirting all that hot sticky cum. My favorite is having it shot all over my face and in my mouth. Love seeing the cum squirt out as he erupts all over me. mmmmm

I also love it when I'm wearing panties and a guy pulls his cock out and squirts his cum all over my panties. Oh my god I love seeing all that cum all over my panty covered cock.

I also love it when I'm wearing panties and a guy pulls his cock out and squirts his cum all over my panties. Oh my god I love seeing all that cum all over my panty covered cock.

After reading your last 5 posts I am ready to give you that hot cream you want. mmm black with pink poke a dots? mmm:devil:

I get my buds off:). I never see them shoot. It's either hitting the back of my throat or buried in my ass when they do. I can tell you what it tastes like , feels like:).

I agree. Happened to me the other day with a friend. Definitely up for more.

Have had men cum in my mouth, in my hand, on my belly, on my back, on my cock and balls, on my thigh. Have had them make me lick the condom clean after either they or I have cum in it. have also had them cum in me, but that is rare nowadays, mainly because this boy likes to play safe :)

Love making them moan, stiffen and erupt. Any way is good for me. Love how they are the most vulnerable and open to me when they cum. There's quite nothing like looking deep into a man's eyes when he cums :rose:

I love seeing cum erupt from a stiff cock. I love to watch Klixens hand job videos, partly because she really knows how to work a cock but because of the fantastic close up cum shots too. would be amazing to see one cum up that close.

Back