Katherine (Closed for DarelHute)

DeliciousMaiden

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Posts
15,258
Prologue:

Katherine had received news that her husband’s standard had been spotted, but a couple of day’s ride away. In anticipation of his arrival the household had been sent into a frenzy of readiness to prepare a great welcoming feast for their returning Lord…

Unbeknownst to Katherine the return of her husband’s men after an 18 month absence was to be far from joyful, for at their head rode not her husband, but his closest friend and companion to whom Lord Robert of Manson had entrusted with the task of carrying a final gift, that of a bejewelled brooch to his widow and from whom Robert had secured a promise that he would see that his wife was safe from any threat and offer her his protection if it were needed.

What Robert had omitted to mention was that though he was a man of 42 and 40 when he married, his bride had been but 19 years of age … They had spent but 6 months of married life before Robert was called to duty leaving a girl of less than 20 to cope with the running of the household and to oversee the lands and the people left behind.

Katherine had grown up considerably in that time and faced no threat as long as her husband was alive and expected to return. As a widow her position would be so much more precarious as would the inevitability that she would be expected to marry once more.

600cbc26a55ff52a070f07faf138d894.jpg
 
Thomas lead the way of the remaining cohort, riding his horse clad in full armour, his mind wandering to the events of the previous day. At only 30, Thomas was already seasoned in battle. Robert of Manson saw him in action a few times and had taken him under his wing, making him his right hand man. After his father had squandered his money and estate, dying soon after, Thomas was now sold to the army entirely. That was his life. His skill with the sword and his leadership skills made him stand out, which is how Robert discovered him. The son of a lowly lordling who lost all his money...

Thomas shook his head as he recalled the battle from the day before. They had the enemy where they wanted them. They were stuck in that valley with no way to retreat. All Robert had to do was order the attack and Thomas lead the cavalry right into the broken ranks of the enemy. Thomas begged Robert to stay behind and let him lead the charge. Robert had agreed, and stood behind to watch the battle unfold. How did that arrow find Robert's chest, he did not know. It made no sense. He was astride on top of the hill. That should not have happened.

Thomas remembered scrambling up the hill to reach Robert as he fell from his horse. He was barely breathing, and struggling to speak:

"My wife... go to her... protect her with your life..." he said as he sputtered blood.

"Yes, milord, I will!" Thomas assured him, tearing up like a little girl.

"Swear it!"

"I swear, milord. I will protect her with my life. My life is hers!" Thomas said and squeezed his hand.

"I left a broach in my tent... a gift... give it to her on my behalf... and tell her... ... tell her..."

"Yes?"

"Tell her I love..."

Those were his last words before he gave his last breath.

Thomas shook his head, tearing up again as he spotted Craighorn Castle in the distance. He picked up pace, the standard of House Manson proudly fluttering in the wind. Time seemed to stop as he reached the castle and he rode through the open gates. He spotted the young lady waiting, his breath almost stopped.

attachment.php
 
Katherine had settled into a routine over the year and a half during which her husband had been absent. She had missed him terribly, especially those first 6 months when she had felt abandoned. She was just a girl when they married and at 19 she knew nothing of running a household, directing servants, much less about how to oversee the people for whom she was responsible. Robert had been a stranger to her when their marriage had been arranged. The sight of the elder man coming to court her had at first filled her with fear. But he had been patient and reassuring and though of course she was obliged to accept his proposal, she had done so with a shy optimism that she had not expected to experience. And as she had hoped Robert had proved to be a kind and considerate husband. He had shared his love of his home, his lands and his people with her and she had done all she could to please him and be the wife he deserved. But all too soon he had been called away and she had been devastated.

For the first 4 months she had been inconsolable and incredibly lonely. With no family, no friends, no one familiar to support and guide her Katherine had felt helpless. And then there had been a crisis; an outbreak of fires in the village just beyond their walls. Though at first she had thought that simply telling them to do what must be done was sufficient, but there had been many decisions to be made which it seemed only she could authorise. It was the visit of Father Francis that brought the reality of the situation to her. The man was elderly, or at least he had seemed so to her. He had known Robert for many years and of course he had been introduced to her during those first 6 months, but he had been one of many, many people she had met and greeted during that short time with Robert.

Only a clergyman could have dared to broach the subject of responsibility to the people and Father Francis had gone well beyond that; he had urged her that she owed it to Robert to take over the guardianship of the people and lands over which she now presided. And Katherine had listened and accepted his words and his support. In the months thereafter, Father Francis had become a support, a confidant and a source of spiritual consolation for her and Katherine couldn’t wait to show Robert just how prosperous they now were and how close to the people she had become during his absence.

Of course she should have remained indoors to await her husband there so that they could be reunited in private, but this day was a celebration not only for her, but for all those who had prayed for Robert’s safe return and held him in their hearts. Her pulses were racing with nervous excitement as she awaited the single rider who had been spotted approaching the castle walls. She did not stop to consider why Robert was not flanked by other soldiers, assuming that he had ridden fast and furiously in order to return to her as quickly as possible. Beside her stood Father Francis, around the courtyard servants, grooms and even representatives from the village awaited.

Only when the rider drew nearer did she realise that it was not Robert.

For long moments she was filled with confusion, but she stepped forward to greet the rider as he dismounted.

”My husband is not with you?”

Despite herself she looked behind him as if expecting other riders to have followed him, even though she knew from reports of his approach that this could not be.

”He sent you ahead.”

She concluded.

”… then come in, please eat, rest … and then you can tell me of what delays Robert.”

Despite her impatience for news she remembered her duties as a hostess.
 
Last edited:
Thomas bowed as he met her eyes, and dismounted promptly. Robert had not told him how young and beautiful his wife was. His reaction to her beauty was masked only by the horrible nature of the news he was about to deliver.

"My husband is not with you?”

His face hardened, looking around in slight hesitation.

”He sent you ahead.”

His face did not change, but neither did he deny anything.

”… then come in, please eat, rest … and then you can tell me of what delays Robert.”

Thomas finally smiled, liking the idea. A servant jumped forward to take his horse while he followed Katherine into the keep. He was silent all the way to the dining hall, when he stepped inside after her, and then turned to Father Francis and the other servants.

"May I ask you for some privacy, please?" Thomas asked them.

The servants bowed and left, but the priest frowned.

"Please, Father, be near by. I will come for you!" Thomas insisted and ushered him out the door, and then closed it behind him.

He walked towards Katherine with a dark face.

"Milady, my name is Thomas Kisiel, and I was your husband's right hand!"

Thomas then handed her the broach and waited for her to take it. A nod was stuck in his throat, and he struggled to speak. A tear appeared.

"Milady... I'm afraid I have bad news..." he began, looking her in the eyes: "Lord Robert was killed in battle!" he said, feeling suddenly lightheaded.
 
The rather stern looking man finally smiled and followed her into the castle. She guided him through to the dining hall, the table was abundant with food and drink; she would but have to send for the hot platters to accompany the cold collations.
Katherine turned to invite the man to take a seat, but froze at the expression on his face.

"Milady, my name is Thomas Kisiel, and I was your husband's right hand!"

Her intended greeting was cut short as he held out a brooch towards her.
Her eyes searched his face, the first ice of fear threatening as she reached out to take the beautifully jewelled item from him.

"Milady... I'm afraid I have bad news..."

She was already shaking her head mutely as if to stop the words she now knew were inevitable.

"Lord Robert was killed in battle!"

The words hit her like a physical blow. Somehow all breath left her.

" ... no .. "

The single word of denial was almost inaudible so breathless was she.

" ... No .... "

She repeated the word more forcefully and put her hand out towards the table for support as she looked down at the brooch not understanding why he had given it to her.
 
Thomas stepped forward, attempting to catch her if she was in danger of falling. He noticed she looked at the broach.

"Lord Robert instructed me to give you this gift..." he muttered, looking down.

He sighed deeply, not knowing what to say to comfort her.

"I was next to him when he gave his last breath... he made me swear I would protect you with my life, and stand by your side! I swore to him, so here I am, if you have need of me!" he said, looking for her eyes, smiling as another tear rolled down his cheek.
 
"Lord Robert instructed me to give you this gift..."

He told her as he stepped closer. Instinctively her hold on the brooch tightened, but all she could do was nod in acknowledgement.

"I was next to him when he gave his last breath... "

Her head snapped upwards, seeing her own unshed tears mirrored in his.

" ... he made me swear I would protect you with my life, and stand by your side!
I swore to him, so here I am, if you have need of me!"


She couldn't even think of what protection she might need in the future, but at least Robert had not died alone. How typical of him that his last words should be of her.
Tears ran silently down her cheeks, but she wasn't even aware of them.

"I should ... "

She looked across the room to where she was sure others were gathered eager for news, or if they realised needing confirmation, details even of what had happened to Robert. But she wasn't ready for that yet.

"If you could ... "

She faltered as she willed her mind to begin to think.

"If you would keep this news to yourself ... "

She had to decide how to proceed, but she was still reeling. Unsteadily she moved towards a seat, finding even moving, sitting impossible to co-ordinate.

"You will stay with us ... ?"

She asked him.

"I would know more, but ... "

She braced herself against the stab of grief which was almost a physical pain.

" ... just ... not ... not yet ... "

She struggled for composure and lost as soft sobs escaped her.
How would she bare being without the husband who had loved and pursued her and won her love?
 
"If you would keep this news to yourself ... "

He nodded, still looking at her softly as she found a seat and sat down hesitantly.

"You will stay with us ... ? I would know more, but ... "

He almost groaned as he could sense her pain, his face changing.

" ... just ... not ... not yet ... "

"Of course, milady. I will not leave your side, unless you command me so!" he said and took a seat opposite her.

He scrambled in his mind to find something suitable to say. But what could one say to a woman who just found out she lost her husband? Maybe silence was better. Maybe if he was just there for her...

"Should I... let the priest in? Perhaps you need his support..." he gently suggested after a few minutes of silence.
 
"Of course, milady. I will not leave your side, unless you command me so!"

He assured her; and indeed he did just sit with her and allow her to vent her grief until she attempted to get control of herself once more.

"Should I... let the priest in? Perhaps you need his support..."

She shook her head.

"Not yet, but ... if you could get me some wine ... and of course take what you will ... "

She indicated the carafe and goblets set upon the table in welcome of Robert.

"Thank you ... "

She told him shakily as he brought her the drink.

"... and thank you for being with Robert ... "

She sipped at the goblet as she attempted to gather herself.

"It's clear how close you were. It is my only comfort that he had you with him to ... to the end ... "

She told him softly .
 
"... and thank you for being with Robert ... "

She sipped the wine, and noticeably gained more control of her shaking.

"It's clear how close you were. It is my only comfort that he had you with him to ... to the end ... "

Thomas sighed.

"Yes. We were very close. I begged him not to leave the charge. It was the final blow to the enemy. We had them in our grasp. He agreed to let me lead the charge, and he stood back. I will never know how that arrow found him and from where!" he said, clutching the goblet he poured for himself. "It didn't make sense!" he added and then took a drink.

He then looked at her. She looked so beautiful in her dress... He had to look away or risk being noticed how he stared.

"I was his right hand. Now I am yours! If you need anything, I am here!" he assured her again, looking at her with a smile.
 
"Yes. We were very close. I begged him not to leave the charge. It was the final blow to the enemy. We had them in our grasp. He agreed to let me lead the charge, and he stood back. I will never know how that arrow found him and from where!
It didn't make sense!"



She had asked him not to tell her the details, not yet. But she could not stop the details pouring from him.

"I was his right hand. Now I am yours! If you need anything, I am here!"

He offered, but she could hear nothing but the words he had just spoken, words she had told him she could not yet bare to hear.

" ... Robert ... "

She whispered his name as she closed her eyes the horror of his death laid out for her.
The goblet slipped unheeded from her grasp to hit the floor and cast it's red liquid in a wide circle.
Shake her head as she might, she couldn't dispel the image those simple words had evoked.
 
This time, Thomas did not react. He did not pick up the goblet. He sat in his place, silent and still, staring at the red wine in the goblet.

I know how to lead an army and fight off enemies with my bare hands... How do you comfort a young widow? he thought to himself as he struggled to find words. He decided instead he would give her time and space. He looked at her, and was ashamed to find her so attractive, even in her grief. In some ways, the desire to hold her was irresistible.

What would she say if I held her? he thought, shaking his head. No, she wouldn't like it...

"Is there anything... I can do?" he asked softly after a few minutes of silence.
 
"Is there anything... I can do?"

He asked her. Mutely she shook her head.
The knock sounded on the heavy wooden door.

"Could you ... ?"

She asked him to see who was seeking entrance.
Only upon being told it was Father Francis did she give a faint nod to allow the Priest to be admitted before the door was firmly closed behind him.

"Katherine ... ?"

Father Francis did not seek confirmation from Thomas, instead he crossed the room with surprising speed and knelt down, an easy action given the many years of prayer, and took both of her hands.

"Robert's ... "

She could not bring herself to speak the words.

"Shhhh my child. I know ... "

His arms went about her and drew her close.
Instinctively Katherine buried her head in the harsh wool of his cassock her body seeking comfort from a man who had become almost a father figure to her despite the discrepancy of their status.
 
Thomas stood, watching the priest as he comforted young Katherine. He felt a bit out of place, but his vow kept him firmly by her side until she dismissed him. He began to wonder why Robert asked him to protect her. Why did she need protection? Who would want to harm her? He knew he had to find out, to learn more about House Manson and if there were any enemies he needed to know about.

He finally sat down and finished the wine, his gaze drawn by the window. He stood and walked slowly to the window, watching the people scrambling around in the square below. It seemed they knew by now.

Who told them? he wondered. Why does it matter?...
 
She indulged in venting her grief, until finally drawing back from the priest.

"Father, you will arrange an announcement?"

Naively perhaps Katherine assumed that no one else knew of her husband's fate.

She looked across to where Thomas sat, her hand between those of the priest as she asked.

"My husband's ... body ... were arrangements made or ... ?"

There would be a service, but whether a funeral or a memorial she had no idea what the traditions were when one died in battle. As a bride she had never thought to ask.

She knew that the old priest was reluctant to leave her, but Katherine reassured him.

"Robert charged Thomas with my protection. It was his final wish, Father. I cannot deny that to my husband."

There was no way of gainsaying her decision and so Father Francis went on his way leaving the two alone once more.

"I am a very poor hostess."

She told him shame faced.

"Your room will be ready by now. You need only give the order for hot water if you wish to bathe."

She hesitated as she took in his appearance knowing that he had ridden so quickly that he had brought very little with him.

"You are different statures, but ... you are welcome to use some of Robert's clothes whilst you're here. I can have someone show you the coffers which house his earlier garments. They will most likely fit you better."

She stood and crossed to him leaning forward to kiss him on his cheek.

"You have been very patient and most kind ... "

She knew that her husband had chosen his companion well.

"If you wish to eat, then please do so. Likewise if you wish to retire to your room to freshen up. If it does not seem too impolite, I would prefer to go through to my solar. You're welcome to join me of course, either now or later ... "

She wanted him to feel welcome and comfortable. He had endured much to bring this news to her and been subjected to her displays of grief. It was her duty to offer every courtesy to this man who Robert had chosen as her champion, should she need it in the days to come ...
 
"My husband's ... body ... were arrangements made or ... ?"

"Arrangements will be made, milady! Please do not worry about it. I'm sure Father..." Thomas began and lingered on the last word, looking at the priest

"Francis!" the priest helped him.

"Yes. Father Francis will make the arrangements when the time comes!"

The priest stood and nodded. He wasn't sure however that he should leave her with him.

"Robert charged Thomas with my protection. It was his final wish, Father. I cannot deny that to my husband."

The priest hesitated, but then he nodded, and left them alone.

"I am a very poor hostess... Your room will be ready by now. You need only give the order for hot water if you wish to bathe."

He smiled as she completely changed subject. She went on undeterred.

"You are different statures, but ... you are welcome to use some of Robert's clothes whilst you're here. I can have someone show you the coffers which house his earlier garments. They will most likely fit you better."

She stood and crossed to him leaning forward to kiss him on his cheek. He blushed intensely as he left her lips on his cheek, her perfume filling his senses.

"You have been very patient and most kind ... "

He smiled at her, bowing slowly.

"If you wish to eat, then please do so. Likewise if you wish to retire to your room to freshen up. If it does not seem too impolite, I would prefer to go through to my solar. You're welcome to join me of course, either now or later ... "

"Thank you very much, milady... You are too kind. I think I do need to retire for awhile and freshen up. I starving as well after a long journey. If I may, I will join you later in your solar, once I'm done!" he said, the prospect of a bath making him tingly all over. "I do hope my room will be close to yours! I need to be near by in case you need me!"
 
"Thank you very much, milady... You are too kind. I think I do need to retire for awhile and freshen up. I starving as well after a long journey. If I may, I will join you later in your solar, once I'm done!"

Katherine smiled as he confessed his hunger.

"Of course, I'll see that the hot platters can be served when you're ready. You have only to ask."

She told him, finding some sanity in arranging the practicalities.

I do hope my room will be close to yours! I need to be near by in case you need me!"

She didn't know what type of need she might have of him, but she responded easily enough.

"We had not prepared all the rooms. We didn't know how many guests to expect.
Your room will be in the same corridor as my own."


She assured him.

"And please. As Robert seems to have thrown us together in this, please call me Katherine. Milady seems so formal somehow."
 
He bowed to her words, smiling widely.

"Very well, milady. I mean... Katherine!" he said as he stood, his armor making a loud noise in the hall.

He looked at the food.

"Perhaps your servant can show me to my room first. I am starving, but I need to get out of this armor and wash up first, if I may! I am looking forward to a bath, I must admit. No such luxuries in the camp!" he smiled.

It was only then he began to notice the details of her dress, her stature, the shape of her body, all conspiring to mess with his head as he waited for her instructions. This was going to be hard...
 
"Very well, milady. I mean... Katherine!"

He agreed.

"Perhaps your servant can show me to my room first. I am starving, but I need to get out of this armor and wash up first, if I may! I am looking forward to a bath, I must admit. No such luxuries in the camp!"

She nodded at his words.

"I'll escort you myself. I want to put my brooch away safely and I probably need to freshen up somewhat ... "

She turned towards a glass and scrutinised her face critically, rubbing away the traces of tears with a grimace.

"It'll have to do..."

She murmured as she left the sanctuary of the room and lead Thomas towards the vast staircase. Around her the staff bustled rapidly past, eyes downcast not daring to meet her eye, much less to comment or condole with her. Her one question was answered efficiently as Katherine checked which room had been prepared and ordered hot water to be prepared for her guest.

"You're a room almost opposite mine."

She informed him.

"Let me know if you need anything."

She told him as they walked down a corridor and she opened a door onto a vast and ornate bedchamber furnished richly and dominated by the four poster bed and the chaise longue.

"You'll find clothes in the draws and the coffers."

She told him.

"Please just help yourself ... "

She turned back into the corridor and indicated a door on the opposite side of the corridor, but slightly further along.

"That's my room."

She told him.

"Enjoy your bath and food Thomas."

She extended her hand to him before turning and heading for her own chamber.

As she had told him, she stowed her brooch safely, freshened up her face and hair and changed out of the dress she wore in favour of a navy blue gown. She would have to order black garments from the village seamstress she supposed. There must be so much she had to do. But for now, she withdrew to her solar a place of privacy and peace and quiet within the busy castle. Everyone knew not to trespass upon her solitude when she retreated her. Though in practice, it had actually become impossible to get time to herself anymore.
 
"You're a room almost opposite mine... Let me know if you need anything."

He smiled at her words, impressed with the unexpected hospitality shown to him. When she opened the door to his room, his mouth almost dropped. This was a bed chamber fit for a king, not a lowly lordling's son who had no money to show for. He smiled widely.

"You'll find clothes in the draws and the coffers."

"You're too kind..." he muttered.

"Please just help yourself ... That's my room."

She pointed to the room almost opposite his own. He was happy that she was to be so close and within reach.

"Enjoy your bath and food Thomas."

After she squeezed his hand, she left him alone in the room while a servant walked in with another bucket of hot water, pouring it in the bath. She smiled shyly at him.

"Your bath is ready, milord!"

"Thank you!" he said, watching as the young girl left the room, closing the door behind him.

It took him no time at all to get out of this armor and clothes and sink into the warm bath, sighing deeply. The memory of the battle seemed to fade in seconds, and only Katherine's beauty was remembered now. The warm bath invited him to fall asleep, weary of the long journey and the new challenge ahead...
 
Katherine left Thomas to bathe and eat. He must be exhausted both physically and emotionally and she hoped he could at least take time to recuperate whilst he visited with them, with her she corrected herself, for there was no more Robert. She entered her chamber and stood looking around the familiar room. She had only shared a bed for those 6 months and ever since then she had of course slept alone. She was used to doing so and yet the place seemed somehow empty without the prospect of her husband's return. She looked down to examine the brooch carefully; it was exquisite and beautifully crafted. He had obviously intended it as a gift for her without ever supposing that it would be his last.

With a sad sigh, Katherine went to her closet and sorted through until she found a navy gown. It would have to do until he had more gowns made in black. She would send for her seamstress on the morrow, but for now, this seemed appropriate. Exhausted though Katherine was herself, she did not wish to remain alone in her room. Instead she put the brooch securely in a fine wooden carved box and headed for her solar. This room was her favourite and the place where she could relax and pursue her own interests. It was part salon, part studio with places to sit and even eat as well as opportunities for needlecraft, art and of course reading.

She hadn't intended to eat, but a platter was brought to the room - she never asked by whose instigation - along with goblets and a carafe of red wine which she favoured. Strangely she found she enjoyed the cold repast and consumed a couple of the goblets of wine which stopped her mind racing at least and made her calmer, though of course only dulled the grief temporarily.

Usually eager to sketch or embroider Katherine found it impossible to turn her attention to anything. Even when she settled on her couch to read she soon cast the book aside and instead decided to give up and drew her feet upon the upholstery and decided to rest knowing she would be summoned if she was needed.
 
Thomas enjoyed his bath so much, that he finally fell asleep inside it. When he finally opened his eyes, the shy servant girl was looking at him, clearly catching a glimpse of his large cock in the water, which was hard, for some strange reason. Maybe it was the impression Katherine made on him...

"Oh, I'm sorry, milord..." the girl muttered blushing hard, "I thought you would like something to eat..."

She pointed to a platter of food on the chaise longue.

"Oh, right... Thank you!" Thomas said, slightly amused at her embarrassment.

"It's ready for you..." she said, still not moving, blushing intensely.

"I can see that. I will... take it from here!" he said, waiting for her to exit.

The girl finally woke up as from a trance, and turned to leave, closing the door behind her.

He got out of the bath and took his time to eat and find some suitable clothes to wear. Robert's clothes fit him perfectly, which did not surprise him. After he was ready, he made his way out of his chambers and sought the solar, being pointed to it by servants. He knocked on the door and entered, finding Katherine resting.

"Milady? I mean, Katherine... May I join you?" he asked gently.
 
Katherine turned towards the door at the tentative knock.

"Milady? I mean, Katherine... May I join you?"

She smiled at the sight of Thomas taking in his appearance in her husband's older clothes. They were clothes he had worn when he was younger having been of more muscular build and stature when he had known him so there was no pang as she gestured Thomas forward.

"Of course, please make yourself comfortable, Thomas."

She invited, noticing as was inevitable that Robert's companion was blessed with the looks and physique her husband had had in his youth and to her mind still possessed when they had married.

"You found your room to your liking? If you are in need of anything, please just ask."

She told him attentively as she attempted to ease her legs from the couch and moved to sit more upright in a position more befitting for a lady welcoming a guest, even within the privacy of her solar.

"I'm only sorry that we met in such sad circumstances."

She told him softly.

"But tell me, if it will no pain you too much to do so, how did you come to know my husband. He obviously thought much of you to entrust you with this onerous task."
 
"Of course, please make yourself comfortable, Thomas."

Her invitation was warm, and he walked closer with a smile, taking a seat on a comfortable chair opposite her couch.

"You found your room to your liking? If you are in need of anything, please just ask."

"Oh, yes, thank you very much. The room is wonderful. Fit for a king, not a lowly knight like me!" he smiled, watching her reposition herself on the couch.

"I'm only sorry that we met in such sad circumstances. But tell me, if it will no pain you too much to do so, how did you come to know my husband. He obviously thought much of you to entrust you with this onerous task."

He smiled at her question, and considered it for a second.

"I met your husband on the field of battle. He told me he noticed how I fight and was impressed by my skill with the sword and how I lead my men. I had a small cavalry division under my command. He called me in and asked me to stand by his side, and be his right hand. This was a few years ago... Since then I saved him a few times in battle, and he saved me a few times..." he said, raising his eyes to look at her with a smile.

"And I assure you, milady, this is not an onerous task... I mean, being here, by your side protecting you. Delivering the bad news was indeed difficult..." he said with a sad look on his face.
 
Back
Top