27/M Looking for someone to build a connection with now, and play later.

Off from work tomorrow so that means I've got all day and night to talk. Let's get to know one another
 
Females only, please.

I'm looking for someone to get to know on a somewhat intimate level to build a connection, which will help build suspense and make it much more enjoyable when the time to play finally comes.

We can have casual chats, dirty chats, and whatever else you may have in mind.

About me: I'm a 27/M living on the East Coast, I have dark brown hair, a full beard, and wear glasses. If I get comfortable enough with you, I'll show you a bunch of photos later on! I work as a baker and I absolutely love it. I enjoy reading, being in the outdoors, hiking, geocaching, reading, writing, etc.

Anything else that you'd like to know, feel free to ask me and I'll gladly answer you.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, shoot me a PM!




Edit: I'm not on here as often as I'd like to be so I keep missing out on a few messages, so if you have kik, message me on there. My kik username is tomptomptomp21

Hello. I'm not sure if you're still looking for someone to chat with or if I'm even what you're looking for!

26 F, Syracuse

I am looking for people to talk to, dirty chat with and share photos with. Possibly more depending on how things go. Feel free to send me a message if you'd like.
 
Fellow baker

I bake cakes and absolutely love it. Recently discovered a super moist chocolate cake and I eat it with custard. Agree with you fresh bread smells divine. Good luck with your search. :)
 
At work and getting out soon! Gotta love the bakery shift! Let's chat!
 
Back
Top