More knife murders than assault weapons

How many dead kids will it take for you to realize guns are bad?

Yes, I do because cell phones are EXACTLY equivalent to guns and cars. Fucking moron, came on here and got yourself destroyed in one post.

Destroyed???? Hardly. I'm still here and you're still a dumbass. How many smart pills do you need to swallow before you realize inanimate objects are neither good, nor evil. It's the people USING them. How many kids have to die out on the highways before people learn to put the fucking phone down and pay attention to what the FUCK you're doing?? How many MORE have to die before the government takes your cell phone away?

How many days can you actually live being Sofa King Stupid? "Guns are bad." I'm picturing that being spoken like a 3 yr old who doesn't even know what a gun really is.

BRING ME SOME FACTS TO REFUTE WHAT I HAVE SAID.

That is the only way you are going to defeat me. VERIFIABLE FACTS.

I DEFY you to show me one single, solitary piece of hard verifiable evidence that ANY measure of gun control has EVER been a significant deterrent to crime. You CAN'T because Gun Control DOES NOT WORK. The assault weapon ban of 1994 DID NOT WORK. The Brady Bill DID NOT WORK. Registration and waiting periods DID NOT WORK.

PROVE ME WRONG.

Destroyed???? Hardly. I'm still here and you're still a dumbass. How many smart pills do you need to swallow before you realize inanimate objects are neither good, nor evil. It's the people USING them. How many kids have to die out on the highways before people learn to put the fucking phone down and pay attention to what the FUCK you're doing?? How many MORE have to die before the government takes your cell phone away?

How many days can you actually live being Sofa King Stupid? "Guns are bad." I'm picturing that being spoken like a 3 yr old who doesn't even know what a gun really is.

BRING ME SOME FACTS TO REFUTE WHAT I HAVE SAID.

That is the only way you are going to defeat me. VERIFIABLE FACTS.

I DEFY you to show me one single, solitary piece of hard verifiable evidence that ANY measure of gun control has EVER been a significant deterrent to crime. You CAN'T because Gun Control DOES NOT WORK. The assault weapon ban of 1994 DID NOT WORK. The Brady Bill DID NOT WORK. Registration and waiting periods DID NOT WORK.

PROVE ME WRONG.

You're arguing with a grade school kid, that came to light some time back. Give it a few years to grow up. Not sure why they still let kids participate here.

I think you'll find that rates per 100,000 indicate a proportion, not a total. So basically they're saying for each 100,000 people in the population, there are X number of homicides. It's a %. Basically, they're saying that 0.00488% of American people die from homicide, vs 0.00092% of people in the UK.

OMFG. Read what I said again. Then read it one more time and see if you understand it.

Yes. Per 100k and total are going to be different numbers. That's what I was trying to point out to you. The numbers on the chart are per 100,000 But the US has more than 7 times the population of the UK. So while the US TOTAL crimes numbers may be higher, when you compare them by per 100k the US isn't even on the chart.

Do you understand that or do I need to write an entire thesis that you won't take the time to read?

Explain how this is going to work, please.

I should look up the stats, but I think Columbine and Parkland both had "armed security" and look how that turned out. I would guess a lot of the other schools did, too.

Yes you SHOULD look it up. Columbine did NOT have armed security. The first responder after the shooting started was a sheriffs deputy who, under orders, waited outside until backup arrived.

After Columbine the Dems passed legislation declaring schools "Gun Free Zones". There has not been armed security on duty at ANY school shootings since. INCLUDING the latest.

Yes. I believe teachers with proper training SHOULD be carrying in our schools. If that Coach had been armed he wouldn't have had to take 3 bullets in the chest to protect the students. He could have STOPPED the threat with a single, well placed shot.

I have, in the past couple days heard arguments that putting armed security in schools or training and arming teachers could mean potential lawsuits and the schools would need insurance to cover that.

FUCKING SERIOUSLY??????

People are more concerned with the cost than KEEPING OUR KIDS SAFE?????

Yeah. Let's just stick to the "Gun Free Zone" signs. They work just fine and it costs a couple bucks per sign.

Fucking imbeciles.

Last edited:
Yes you SHOULD look it up. Columbine did NOT have armed security. The first responder after the shooting started was a sheriffs deputy who, under orders, waited outside until backup arrived.

After Columbine the Dems passed legislation declaring schools "Gun Free Zones". There has not been armed security on duty at ANY school shootings since. INCLUDING the latest.

Yes. I believe teachers with proper training SHOULD be carrying in our schools. If that Coach had been armed he wouldn't have had to take 3 bullets in the chest to protect the students. He could have STOPPED the threat with a single, well placed shot.

I have, in the past couple days heard arguments that putting armed security in schools or training and arming teachers could mean potential lawsuits and the schools would need insurance to cover that.

FUCKING SERIOUSLY??????

Yeah. Let's just stick to the "Gun Free Zone" signs. They work just fine and it costs a couple bucks per sign.

Fucking imbeciles.

Forget it guys despite what the president says, You can't reason with an unreasonable person. Anyone who tells you that you can't buy kitchen knives in the UK has clearly demonstrated that he doesn't know what he is talking about.

Didn't say you could't buy kitchen knives in the UK. You just can't buy one with a sharp point. They have to be rounded points so you can't stab someone with it.

And BTW: That came directly from a Reuters news story. So if in fact that is not the case let me know know so I can start sending Reuters the same kind of e-mails I send CNN.

Israeli schools have armed guards and metal detector

For the last 40 yrs
Armed guards protect federal, state and local governments
Airports,but not schools in USA
WTF, aren't children important enough to protect too?

Nations without mucho firearms floating around don't have mucho firearms deaths. Those that do, do. Specifically, this one. Without a firearm, you can't shoot someone. Is that too complex for you?

BTW I've said often that control of production, distribution, and possession of firearms in USA is impossible. No bans or confiscation will work. But what people present in public CAN be controlled -- not perfectly, but better than arming a few zillion fucking crazies and shitheads. A well-regulated militia, FTW!

PROVE ME WRONG.
Not my job. And only an idiot tries to prove a negative, or demand that a negative be proved. Bad logic, baby.

LMAO

Apparently you did not see my post where I said the Trump Admin. wants to CUT MONEY FOR SCHOOL SECURITY.

You are going to sit there and tell us the R Congress is going to pay at least a billion for school security? Ha ha ha ha h ah aha ha

Oh wait, Trump said he'll give teachers a "$1,000 bonus" for packing heat. You are insane.

What fucking planet are you on that you seriously believe your average high school teacher can face down a psycho kid with a semi-automatic and MIRACULOUSLY! drop them in one shot? LOL

There was an armed guard in Parkland: a 30 year veteran of the police force, and he hid, too afraid to go rushing towards the sound of automatic gunfire

Right. Americans are going to choose the enormous cost (billions) to arm schools with sharpshooters and pay for insurance and risk getting MORE kids shot vs. getting rid of guns or increasing background checks

You're even dumber than the Global Warming Deniers, and that's saying something

FUCKING SERIOUSLY??????

Fucking imbeciles.

Didn't say you could't buy kitchen knives in the UK. You just can't buy one with a sharp point. They have to be rounded points so you can't stab someone with it.

And BTW: That came directly from a Reuters news story. So if in fact that is not the case let me know know so I can start sending Reuters the same kind of e-mails I send CNN.

Try looking at the websites for our leading supermarkets. You will find pointed knives. take a look at UK cook shops, you will even see boning knives. Swiss army knives generally available Check on Amazon.co.uk. I don't suppose you can provide a link to the Reuters article. No? I thought not.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_4_14
https://www.procook.co.uk/product/procook-gourmet-x30-knife-set-5-piece-boxed
https://www.kitchenknives.co.uk/global-g-2951138-m30-5-piece-knife-set-with-magnetic-wallrack/
http://www.independent.co.uk/extras...es-uk-under-100-50-review-brands-2203832.html

Took five minutes to find you these. Don't believe everything you hear down the pub.

Last edited:
Why waste time reloading when you can shoot a teacher and get a fully loaded gun?

Israeli schools have armed guards and metal detector

For the last 40 yrs
Armed guards protect federal, state and local governments
Airports,but not schools in USA
WTF, aren't children important enough to protect too?

Why waste time reloading when you can shoot a teacher and get a fully loaded gun?
Shoot two teachers, obtain two unloaded revolvers or jammed automatics. Finagle's Law rules here, too. Better to shoot cops. Their weapons are probably loaded and functional.

What fucking planet are you on that you seriously believe your average high school teacher can face down a psycho kid with a semi-automatic and MIRACULOUSLY! drop them in one shot? LOL

There was a football coach who in fact had a conceal carry permit, who was unarmed by law, and who lost his life by having to RUSH THE SHOOTER UNARMED, (Aaron Feis is his name)He was in fact an average HS teacher, but an American hero willing to shoot back, but was deprived of his rights, and those of the 17 lives lost due to a STUPID FUCKING POLICY.

You haven't yet turned yourself in, traitor. Justice approaches. Run.
There was a football coach who in fact had a conceal carry permit, who was unarmed by law, and who lost his life by having to RUSH THE SHOOTER UNARMED, (Aaron Feis is his name)He was in fact an average HS teacher, but an American hero willing to shoot back, but was deprived of his rights, and those of the 17 lives lost due to a STUPID FUCKING POLICY.
Shall I repost the picture of the seven armed guards around Pres Reagan two seconds before he was shot? Or the story of the Broward Co deputies who failed to engage the Parkfield shooter? Or shall I mention that if crazy folks and rogues aren't armed with firearms, they can't shoot you?

Naw, that would interrupt your counting the worthless wons your owner Kim sent you. Turn yourself in now. And put down the duck.

Doesn't answer the question, and notice the dude ended up DEAD.

I wasn't asking about teachers having courage. Again--what average high school teacher is going to "take out" a guy with a semi-automatic "in one shot" from a handgun or pistol?

This has got to be the dumbest thing ever said by Trump, and you losers are all for it!!!!

OMFG. Read what I said again. Then read it one more time and see if you understand it.

Yes. Per 100k and total are going to be different numbers. That's what I was trying to point out to you. The numbers on the chart are per 100,000 But the US has more than 7 times the population of the UK. So while the US TOTAL crimes numbers may be higher, when you compare them by per 100k the US isn't even on the chart.

Do you understand that or do I need to write an entire thesis that you won't take the time to read?

I'm not talking about total crimes - the chart I linked to was per 100,000 for homicides.

So I assuming you're talking about the chart you embedded. Are you seriously telling me that that the reason the US isn't on there is because your proportion of crime isn't high enough? You don't think that it's a freaky coincidence that all the countries listed (with the very weird exception of SA) are in Europe? And none of, oh say South American countries, are mentioned? Maybe you might want to fact check what that chart was actually developed to illustrate - I very much doubt it's a global comparison. Especially when the homicide rate data I linked to demonstrates that the US far outstrips the UK on that front.

And Liberals assuming that all shootings are related to assault weapons is better how?

Or the practice of jacking up the shcool shooting numbers by including things like the guy who parked next to a school at midnight to commit suicide or the guy who fired three shots in the air with a starter pistol outside a high school basketball game.

The Liberals are are demanding more controls on "assault weapons" That is the reason for the comparison.

But let's really put the ball in your court. Last year there were 20 times more people killed in traffic accidents caused by cell phone distraction. But you have a "right" to use your cell phone when and where you want. Right?

Actually, in CA, it's illegal to use a cell phone while driving, as it should be.

Actually, in CA, it's illegal to use a cell phone while driving, as it should be.
But it's still legal to turn away and shout at backseat passengers to shut the fuck up. Gotta ban that.

This is actually an interesting parallel. Drivers are distracted by lotsa shit: passengers, pets, radio, GPS (map-fiddling in the old days), intestinal distress, dropped taco or comb, etc. But reducing handheld cell usage DOES seem to reduce wreck rates. Just so, people will kill people by any means handy. Does reducing public firearms possession reduce handgun murder rates? Is the inconvenience worth the lives not lost?

Nations without mucho firearms floating around don't have mucho firearms deaths. Those that do, do. Specifically, this one. Without a firearm, you can't shoot someone. Is that too complex for you?

BTW I've said often that control of production, distribution, and possession of firearms in USA is impossible. No bans or confiscation will work. But what people present in public CAN be controlled -- not perfectly, but better than arming a few zillion fucking crazies and shitheads. A well-regulated militia, FTW!

Not my job. And only an idiot tries to prove a negative, or demand that a negative be proved. Bad logic, baby.

Then you really NEED to do your research.

I ahve already supplied stats and links here. But you couldn't be arsed to actually READ them because you might find out you are

WRONG​

If gun control has significantly reduced crime then there is solid evidence of it.

SHOW ME

Or shut the fuck up.

Then you really NEED to do your research.

I ahve already supplied stats and links here. But you couldn't be arsed to actually READ them because you might find out you are

WRONG​

If gun control has significantly reduced crime then there is solid evidence of it.

SHOW ME

Or shut the fuck up.
1) It's not my job to prove anything. Suck a turd.
2) I've said nothing about "reducing crime", only reducing firearms deaths.
3) I've said numerous times that "gun control" is impossible in USA.
4) Countries without lotsa loose firearms don't have firearms slaughters.
5) You don't own the site. Your temper tantrums are sad.

1) It's not my job to prove anything. Suck a turd.
2) I've said nothing about "reducing crime", only reducing firearms deaths.
3) I've said numerous times that "gun control" is impossible in USA.
4) Countries without lotsa loose firearms don't have firearms slaughters.
5) You don't own the site. Your temper tantrums are sad.

4) Tell that to Sweden, Australia and France. Or have you forgotten already?

Your ignorance is even sadder.

Back