The Winsome Widow

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Nothing but a title.

As I dozed off last night, I wondered what I should write next, given I have almost zero time free. I recall thinking "There's always the winsome widow..."" no idea what that means or where it came from.

That made me instantly think of the Winsome Widow of Wagon Gap even though I hasn't seen it in decades. It was one of my favorite Abbot & Costello flicks back then.

That made me instantly think of the Winsome Widow of Wagon Gap even though I hasn't seen it in decades. It was one of my favorite Abbot & Costello flicks back then.

don't recall it, but A&c used to be on Saturday mornings when I was a kid ...

Makes me think of a period romance, maybe Victorian-Edwardian era, maybe fluff-gothic, with heaving bosoms, etc. Or The Winsome Widow is a pub with a lurid sign and regulars telling lascivious tales, like Callahan's Cross-Time Saloon. Or it's a pirate ship, run by a lesbian crew, of course. Or it's a videogame that sucks players into an alternate dimension. Or she's a madam, and that's the name of her house, specializing in MILFs. Et fucking cetera.

But seriously I think the pub story could work, maybe as a gentlemen's club though, and I don't mean that as a euphemism for a strip club. Somewhere with a butler, fine brandy, a billiard room and a library of first editions.

On the last Thursday of each month, a member must relate a salacious tale from their bawdy youth. The men sit around a high set oak table on bar stools and receive blow jobs beneath the table cloth from some young maid who appears from a secret passageway beneath the table. The blow jobs are never spoken of so they come as a surprise to new members.

Twist: nobody has ever seen the young maid but her technique is legend. Hey, where'd the butler go, my brandy needs freshening.
Twist: a young woman dresses as a man and obtains access to the Widow. What happens at her first seat at the oak table.

But seriously I think the pub story could work, maybe as a gentlemen's club though, and I don't mean that as a euphemism for a strip club. Somewhere with a butler, fine brandy, a billiard room and a library of first editions.

On the last Thursday of each month, a member must relate a salacious tale from their bawdy youth. The men sit around a high set oak table on bar stools and receive blow jobs beneath the table cloth from some young maid who appears from a secret passageway beneath the table. The blow jobs are never spoken of so they come as a surprise to new members.

Twist: nobody has ever seen the young maid but her technique is legend. Hey, where'd the butler go, my brandy needs freshening.
Twist: a young woman dresses as a man and obtains access to the Widow. What happens at her first seat at the oak table.

I like it. And the bawdy tales being told juxtaposed with the actual real-time blowjobs adds even more opportunities to describe hot sex.

Twist: The woman under the table is actually the wife or current girlfriend of one of the members. The women take it in turns, each month a different wife or girlfriend. Two scoreboards are kept in a back corner of the room, one for the men to rate the blowjob, one for the women to rate the dicks they suck. Very mysterious, these numbers, to the new members--until they're initiated, of course.

Twist on the twist: It's a large group at a large table, and there are two women doing the sucking. The men have to guess afterwards which one did them, and the ones who guess correctly get a prize. Use your imagination as to what the prize might be... ;)

Twist: The women under the table leave a token with each man they get to cum. At the end of the night the tokens are tallied, and the winner is revealed. Until then, no one knows who the women are.

Twist: Each man in turn must tell a story. As he does, he gets a blow job. At the end of the night the men around the table vote on who best maintained his composure while telling his story.

And I think I'd change the name to The Wanton Widow.

And I think I'd change the name to The Wanton Widow.
I think we have various stories here. THE WINSOME WIDOW is the Crosstime Tavern storytelling frame. THE WANTON WIDOW is the Hellfire Club action scene. THE WILLING WIDOW is the Black Widow scenario -- she's willing to be a widow many times, offing husbands along the way. THE WELL-WORN WIDOW is the madam's whorehouse history. Et cetera.

I think we have various stories here. THE WINSOME WIDOW is the Crosstime Tavern storytelling frame. THE WANTON WIDOW is the Hellfire Club action scene. THE WILLING WIDOW is the Black Widow scenario -- she's willing to be a widow many times, offing husbands along the way. THE WELL-WORN WIDOW is the madam's whorehouse history. Et cetera.

Sounds like a series...

Oh crap, you assholes got my muse going again. Now I won't sleep tonight.

Has anyone read Stephen King's The Breathing Method? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Breathing_Method

The scenario in my head is an erotic homage to that story, using a similarly mysterious club with a mysterious man telling a mysterious and possibly magical true tale.

Oh crap, you assholes got my muse going again. Now I won't sleep tonight.

Has anyone read Stephen King's The Breathing Method? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Breathing_Method

The scenario in my head is an erotic homage to that story, using a similarly mysterious club with a mysterious man telling a mysterious and possibly magical true tale.

Sorry 'bout that, blin18. But *shrug* that's what happens when you hang around with twisted minds...

I actually read a story (book?) that had a poker game where the men sat at a tall table with an unusually long tablecloth.

The protagonist noticed that some men who were originally winning suddenly at times would inexplicably start losing, then go back to their winning ways. Suddenly he felt something in his crotch--someone was unzipping him and taking him out. The mysterious someone proceeded to give him a blow job, and his concentration was disrupted enough that he was losing during the process.

He deduced that someone under the table was sucking each of the men off in turn, and that was the reason for the sporadic poor play. At the end, the wife of one of the players emerged from under the table and declared one of the men the "winner", as he had the nicest cock to suck.

I think it was just one scene in a much longer work, the title and nature of which I've long forgotten. But that scene was so hot for me, I remember it well even many years later.

So when you mentioned the same plot device--well, let's just say I had to leave the keyboard for a while to work out a little sudden stiffness. :)

I just published The Winsome Widow here on Lit. Anyone interested: click on the link in my sig.

Holy crap! I won!

The Winsome Widow won the September 2014 Readers Choice Contest.

So to @Sirhugs who gave me the title and @Hypoxia who gave my muse a hot-shot of muse-juice fair up the ... anyway, I owe you both my thanks. And while I'm about it, I'll throw in @SplendidSpunk, who pre-read the early chapters and assured me it wasn't the reeking pile of dog turds I was beginning to believe.

Reminds me of a game I read about.

It was Hong Kong, late eighties. A venerable lunch group met once a month for a bit of fine wining and dining, and getting up to mischief, in a swanky establishment. Part of this was to have a girl on duty beneath the table. She would move around and administer anonymous oral gratification at random. The game was that at any stage, if the gents suspected one of them was on the receiving end at that particular moment, they had to point at that person and say “J’accuse.” The accused would then have to immediately stand, revealing a state of full dress, or, if unlucky, an undone fly and a standing member.

Nothing but a title.

As I dozed off last night, I wondered what I should write next, given I have almost zero time free. I recall thinking "There's always the winsome widow..."" no idea what that means or where it came from.

I like that title. It seems so wholesome and warm

Everyone is spinning with the sex club idea-and not a bad one at all-but that title gives me the feel of a mature romance, not a bunch of wealthy pervs getting sucked off telling dirty stories.

The Wanton widow does the same for me except seeing a predatory cougar angle.

Winsome widow?

Winsome - generally pleasing and engaging - often because of a childlike charm and innocence...

Andrea had a sunny disposition. Which was surprising due to her having buried - at latest count - four husbands. It was said they all died happy...

She did think about her departed hubby's; there was Steven, such a wonderful man. Died of asphyxiation - his favorite thing was her riding his face, and that last time she had such a marvelous orgasm - grinding her pussy so hard onto his face...

Then Gregor. Very gallant. Too bad his heart gave out that one wonderful afternoon. His groan was odd - but wow, the amount of cream he had left in her. She had thought he had fallen asleep, and well she did doze off too.

And Robert. Her favorite. His tastes did tend to the kinky side - that scamp. She had known that Robert enjoyed her used panties - and she made sure to leave them just the way he liked them. She didn't know that Robert also liked autoerotic asphyxiation - but he died with her fanciest silk panties on his face, his hand around his cock and a huge load shot on the floor in front of him. And those fireman that took Robert out to the ambulance - she waited a discrete week or so and sought those two out - what a wonderful evening.

And poor Derek. He had talked her into pegging - and Andrea did find it fun. But the size of the tools he wanted her to use on him! Poor man - the autopsy finding said massive internal bleeding. She had thought that last dildo was far too large for him to take...

Andrea had a sunny disposition. Which was surprising due to her having buried - at latest count - four husbands. It was said they all died happy...
Excellent! Blow this out into I'M 'ENERY THE EIGHTH, I AM, told from the POV of the latest new hubby.

Back