Anonymous Secrets Thread

-Female, No age- "I think a wellknown and well liked litster is a total slut, so I stole her favorite playmate. She has no idea"
To me that shows that she felt inferior and jealous of the 'well known/liked Litster Lady'
And I agree the guy is probably working his way around all the laydees so if the OP thinks she's got 'one over' I doubt that feeling will last for long.

I really love to read this thread :)

- 38 Female, traveling the world with a disablity to try to earn history phd. Would love to swap

- 19, Male - I watched my cousin change for the pool. Now I think about her all the time when I beat off. NORMAL

- 42, Female - My best friend got breast implants and I am jealous of the way my husband looks at her. UNDERSTANDABLE

- 28, Female - I won't agree to marry my boyfriend because he has never gone down on me. SMART, VERY SMART

- 55, Male - Sometimes when I make love to my wife I think about my boss, who is younger than she is. 'NUFF SAID

thoughts

Thanks for your answers Neruda, like many here I thought you were older, something in the "tone" of your posts I guess :)
( And welcome back, by the way! )

A little confession after reading a little on the GLBT board : some years ago I had a favorite lingerie shop and there was a good-looking younger woman working there.
On one occasion I found a black leather bustier in my size so I *had* to try it on. After trying too long to get it closed I asked for her help, and she joined me in the fitting room. She noticed my tattoo, and after closing the bustier up she softly traced the complete outline of the tattoo with her fingers while innocently chatting with me about the design...

Had she flirted more obviously with me or seduced me, I would have responded ;) The funny thing is, now that I find guys flirting with me again I'm getting interested in women :devil:

XBuxombabex writes

I don't get the whole 'stealing' someone idea - but then maybe that's cause I'm a slut who likes to talk to as many people as possible - I love hearing from new people, if you limit yourself you might miss someone really interesting![/QUOTE]

I’m a bit puzzled by the apparent change in the meaning of the word slut. The word has been around since the 1400s and generally used in a pejorative way, mainly associated with women who were regarded as “no better than should be,” to put it mildly. I would never feel comfortable in calling a woman a slut, but yet I have heard it used by some women almost as a badge of honour. Can someone enlighten me.

XBuxombabex writes

I don't get the whole 'stealing' someone idea - but then maybe that's cause I'm a slut who likes to talk to as many people as possible - I love hearing from new people, if you limit yourself you might miss someone really interesting!

I’m a bit puzzled by the apparent change in the meaning of the word slut. The word has been around since the 1400s and generally used in a pejorative way, mainly associated with women who were regarded as “no better than should be,” to put it mildly. I would never feel comfortable in calling a woman a slut, but yet I have heard it used by some women almost as a badge of honour. Can someone enlighten me.

My take on "slut" is that in general it is used to mean women who are sexually promiscuous. Given that this is a sex forum on a sex site, there are many women around here (myself included) who are relatively free with digital sexual encounters, which would in some lights be considered promiscuous. Therefore, perhaps a bit slutty.

Keep in mind, that this often, if not usually, has little to no bearing on real life. I personally have only slept with one person in real life, and am currently married to him. Online? Entirely different story.

But that's just my personal view, I'd love to hear others chime in.

My take on "slut" is that in general it is used to mean women who are sexually promiscuous. Given that this is a sex forum on a sex site, there are many women around here (myself included) who are relatively free with digital sexual encounters, which would in some lights be considered promiscuous. Therefore, perhaps a bit slutty.

Keep in mind, that this often, if not usually, has little to no bearing on real life. I personally have only slept with one person in real life, and am currently married to him. Online? Entirely different story.

I agree. :)

Well said, Playful. This site is a whole world of role playing. I would venture a guess that most people on this site don't act like they portray themselves on here.

Myself personally...I may be a little bit of a slut irl. But I think every person has the potential to be a slut as described by Playful.

XBuxombabex writes

I don't get the whole 'stealing' someone idea - but then maybe that's cause I'm a slut who likes to talk to as many people as possible - I love hearing from new people, if you limit yourself you might miss someone really interesting

![/QUOTE]

Personally, I don't like the word slut. What's wrong with a bit of fun between consenting adults? I think it has no place here realy unless used in a kinky way if you know what I mean (but not on me :cool:).
This is a playground, therefore I think we are just players here. :D

I understand what you are saying, however if a man called me a slut.. here or in RL, he would be dead to me. I have more respect for myself than that name confers and would hope most women did too. Don't like the word, never have, never will. Don't like hearing women call other women that name as I feel it is derogatory and uncalled for no matter what one's feelings about another's moral values are.

Sorry, not to offend anyone.. these are just my feelings.

I think this is very well put. Being online gives me the chance to be promiscous, where in "real life" there is no way I could. I have been with far less people live than online.

I am the same with the use of the word slut. In fact, when I first started on Lit, I considered slut as a very derogatory term and was turned off by the mere mention of it. That is not the case anymore... But with the right person and at the right time.

Neruda, you've might have hit a gold mine of materials for a book perhaps?!?! :)

Brava, Playful. I also concur. It's an erotica website for goodness sakes! Where does that leave room for all of the judging and backstabbing? Every single person on this site originally came here for the same reason, no? It's for fun and sexual pleasure and play. Some folks have been fortunate enough to find some good, true friends here. That's a bonus! This wonderful site gives people the freedom to be whomever they choose to be. A lurker, a player, a flirt, a slut, have fun, everyone!

Brava, Playful. I also concur. It's an erotica website for goodness sakes! Where does that leave room for all of the judging and backstabbing? Every single person on this site originally came here for the same reason, no? It's for fun and sexual pleasure and play. Some folks have been fortunate enough to find some good, true friends here. That's a bonus! This wonderful site gives people the freedom to be whomever they choose to be. A lurker, a player, a flirt, a slut, have fun, everyone!

That pretty much encapsulates my thoughts on the subject.

Slut

I don't associate the term slut with loving sex per se, it's more about the indiscriminate part of promiscuity. To the right person and the right time as Kat 73 said, there's nothing slutty about letting your little devil out as often as he can handle it. It's when a woman has no regard for anything other than her own pleasure that qualifies her as a slut. If you wouldn't sleep with someone's spouse or partner behind their back in person, why would you do it here? If you wouldn't touch a man in real life do you still give him jollies here? Physically and emotionally you can still have the same impact on other peoples lives. So perhaps I can play devil's advocate for a moment and wonder if the lit member who "stole the slut's toy" was acting out of feeling her moral lines crossed by someone who either doesn't have morals or justifies anonymity as a reason to blur them. Having said that I wouldn't use someone else's bad behavior as justification for mine.

I don't like the term slut used in regards to me so to stay in my good graces I advise against it and on the rare occasion you catch me saying it you at least know my intention behind it. :D

Thanks for your answers Neruda, like many here I thought you were older, something in the "tone" of your posts I guess :)

A little confession after reading a little on the GLBT board : some years ago I had a favorite lingerie shop and there was a good-looking younger woman working there.
On one occasion I found a black leather bustier in my size so I *had* to try it on. After trying too long to get it closed I asked for her help, and she joined me in the fitting room. She noticed my tattoo, and after closing the bustier up she softly traced the complete outline of the tattoo with her fingers while innocently chatting with me about the design...

Had she flirted more obviously with me or seduced me, I would have responded ;) The funny thing is, now that I find guys flirting with me again I'm getting interested in women :devil:

Most wonderful confession :D

I had been missing those with Neruda's connection out of order!

Sorry folks I forget sometimes that irony doesn't work in type!

I don't label myself as a slut but because I like to talk to lots of different people on Lit some people might think of me that way. To be honest that doesn't bother me at all - this isn't my real life, it's just playing!

However as I said earlier if we're going back to the Slatternly origins of the word then, yes, you might just be talking about me!

Yes, I've been getting that a lot.

At least no one is accusing me of being someone else on the forums anymore.

26, male. I've always wanted to have sex with my cousin. It will never happen though.

Female ~ Sometimes when the house is quiet and everyone is in bed, I strip down and walk around nude. I love the freedom.

38 F ~ My bf doesn't know it but I've sent pics of myself sucking his cock to a friend I've had on Lit for about two years now.

-Female-
stayed late at work one night having a phone convo that turned somewhat sexual with him being dominant and me submissive... he told me to find something to fuck myself with.... i started to say no and he hung up. I found something and called him back... now whenever I see someone grab that screwdriver out of the cabinet it makes me smile...

another one...
a coworker got walked in on fucking his fiancé at the office by the cleaning lady... it would have been a hot story but he was just ewwww and we all just ewwwww about it...

30 something female...... I have decided to take the highroad and treat you as a friend... unfortunately I cannot say that you have done the same

Male, no age

I worked for a small business and my female boss (we were lovers, too) and I were setting up our new office one Saturday afternoon. We were all alone. After we got everything set up. We got a little frisky and decided to fuck right there in the office. I bent her over the desk and fucked her from behind facing the windows.

There were no blinds on the windows and the office was on a major thoroughfare. We felt like people could see us, even though they probably coulnd't. It was a major turn on.

Back