Vampire Lord and His Slave Pet (CLOSED)

BrookeXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Posts
4,923
Name: Cornelia Lockwood
Age: 20
Looks: http://www.dormstormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/hot-blonde-girl-in-white-lingerie.jpg
In: http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mjBhMeIQYTh0wnGOCR26nfg.jpg, http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41sdzYQRmGL._SX355_.jpg and http://www.highheels-boutique.com/produkt/1330431860-DEL668BSAM_bk.jpg

Things haven't turned out so good for the human race. The world that was once has changed. Most humans are dead. The Vampire race has taken over the world. They have kept some humans for just food and some to be their Slave Pets. Cornelia is one of those chosen to be Slave Pet for a vampire but not just any vampire the vampire lord. He is the one respected and feared by all. He is the one in control of the vampires. He a dark and evil lord. Cornelia has been his for a few months now. She cleans his castle, makes his food, takes care of his guests and takes care of his meals. Before the vampires took over Cornelia was happy and confident girl. She had such a bright future but the only future she had now was always being the lords or being killed. She woke early to start her chores. She cleaned every room in the castle expect the lords. She made her way to his room and started cleaning as quiet as she could. She didn't want to wake him and anger him. She managed to clean most of his room in silence until it came to a big vase. She was trying to do it as delicately and as quietly as she could but she accidentally knocked the vase over causing a loud crash.
 
The kine has made a sound. Again. How irresponsible of her.

Shadows shifted as the candle flames danced in the dark of the hall. Danced subtly, in an indisceranble terror.

Something moves.

%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%2B%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8.jpg


"My-my, oh my lovely childe. What a shame."
I AM AWAKENED DISTURBED DEPRIVATED LUSTING NOW DO IT NOW I HUNGER
"I very much fancied that piece of porcelain. It was older than me, mayhap."


The voice that seemed to come from every direction was calm and cold. Too cold. Cold enough to set the fires of terror ablaze in any living creature intelligent enough to be able to feel fear. The candles burned calmly yet again, while the shadows kept dancing.

One could see that one particular corner of the hall was getting darker than the others - if one was still capable of coherent thought, that was.

Cornelia wasn't.
 
Cornelia body shook frightened. She saw the candle flames dance in the hall. Her body went cold. She was frozen still on the spot. Her heart racing. It was pounding out of her chest. Her boobs heavy frantically up and down.

"I'm sorry Master for awakening you, I didn't mean too." She said. Her voice shaky and scared of what was going to happen. She didn't know what he'd do but she was scared to the core.

She couldn't see where he was. His voice when he spoke seemed to echo around the room. It left it unclear where he was. She was more than scared right now.

She dropped onto her knees just waiting for him to appear before her. She was still shaking a lite as she sat there on her knees. She was looking around to try and find where he was coming from.
 
Scared? You should be. I'm the wind through your keyhole...

The weak, cold wind crept over Cornelia. It rattled her skirts. It caressed burned her skin. It made her hair move. And finally...

It solidified on her neck, grabbed her by the chin and yanked her on her feet.

LUSTING COLD HUNGER FEEL IT HEARTBEAT SCARED AFRAID TERROR NEED HER WANT
"My dear Cornelia, my sweet childe - you are not sorry. Not really... But you will be."

She felt the cold creep up her neck as he spoke. It felt almost like frostbite. Her chin held high, her body immobilized by the grip of the Lord's left hand on her left thigh.

Her conciousness erupts in a world of pain, but only for a moment. A kiss always brings bliss. She feels the pusating warmth as the blood flows out of her jugular. She feels the lips on her neck getting warmer, feels the heat that strats to radiate from the hands that hold her.

Just as she fels her legs grow weak, the kiss ends. The wounds close. Last stray drops of blood fall on her dress, as she sees his hands slowly take on color, being filled with blood her blood.

She feels the heat unnatural heat stolen heat radiate from his body as she is slowly lowered back down to her knees.

COMPLETE FINALLY WARM AWAKE WANT MORE NEED MORE LUSTING WANT
"Now you pray for your forgiveness, childe."
 
She felt herself being yanked to her feet. He was here holding her up. Her chin was held high. He immobilised her gripping onto her thigh. She was scared but trying to hold it. She felt his kiss and it felt so good. He was feeding off her neck.

Her blood leaving her body and going into his. She could feel his body warming against her. Her legs felt weak and she felt light headed. He lips moved from her neck. Some blood dropped on her dress.

She saw his hands gaining colour. She was dropped down onto her knees. His body was warm and she could feel it even though he wasn't close to her. He wasn't pale anymore he had colour to skin.

She crawled over to her master. She looked up into his dark eyes. She moved her head down and kissed at hid feet. "Please Master forgive me I did not mean to wake you. I'm very sorry please please forgive me. I'll do anything to make it up to you." She said.
 
Back
Top