So what is it like to have a cock in your mouth?

Well, bi golly, be safe and have fun. I've been married a long time now, so it has been a while since I've given head (that phrase alone probably dates me). But I still find myself, sometimes in the dark late at night, in quiet reminiscence of sharing hard cocks and shuddering orgasms with other men.
 
re: So what's it like to have a cock in your mouth?

It's as great as having one up my ass! :devil:







:cool:
 
mansome said:
Mike what an honest assesment you have there.. It's refreshing to see a man talk about his experience and not hype it up just to be sexy and flirtatious...

so what about cum? do you like the taste of that? Do you mind swallowing another man's semen?

Thanks for the kind words Mansome.

You know, I never swallowed cum. Virtually all of my gay experiences came while I was 15 or 16 with men in their thirties. Pretty fucking intense and confusing. Though I was into what I was doing with them, I'm pretty straight. I think they sensed that, and didn't push me too hard. (I also think I was a bit "blow job challenged." I think sex, both in terms of giving and getting pleasure, is an acquired skill.)

I'm in my forties now. Interestingly, over the last 20 years I can think of only one guy who I really wanted to have sex with. And I only knew him for an afternoon-- and didn't have sex with him (though I did fantasize about him like crazy.)
 
;^)

Hi there gentlemen.... hope you all got to enjoy a tasty cock lately... I know I haven't but I sure wish I did...... mmmmmm


Mike do you still crave a cock in your mouth? would you go for it if you had the opportunity today?
 
Probably not, but only because I'm too unfamiliar with the health issues.

Would I be open to a sexual experience with another man though? Yes.
 
I've only experienced it once and I was half asleep. It was a long time ago. I crashed at my best bud's house after we killed a couple of 6 packs of his dads Blatz Beer, stashed in the garage. In the middle of the night I awoke slightly enough to realize that his cock was in my mouth. I was shocked, amazed and terrified. I pretended to be asleep in a dream state. He was moving his cock very slowly until he finally started to squirt. How I stayed calm I'll never know.

Never a word has been said since that day until now.

If there was a cock staring at me right now, I'd devour it, and can truthfully
say that it was my second experience
 
Mike, I checked out a few of your threads. You are very interesting and literate, I might add. I think that many of our fantasy's evolve as we get older and deeper into our routines. It's like craving dangerous adventures. I'll have to tune in here more often . . . when I'm not trying to seduce your wife. :devil:
 
Brad Taylor said:
Mike, I checked out a few of your threads. You are very interesting and literate, I might add. I think that many of our fantasy's evolve as we get older and deeper into our routines. It's like craving dangerous adventures. I'll have to tune in here more often . . . when I'm not trying to seduce your wife. :devil:

And deeper into ourselves, less willing to sacrifice the often tortuous ecstacy of our true selves for the mundane safety of being like everybody else for the rest of our whole fucking lives.

And one more thing. You only have permission to seduce my wife if, after the two of you have drifted off, I can slip into the room and slide my...
 
The people in this thread have been very helpful to those of us who have asked the same question. Many of you seem to have fond memories! Thanks.
 
Brad Taylor said:
I've only experienced it once and I was half asleep. It was a long time ago. I crashed at my best bud's house after we killed a couple of 6 packs of his dads Blatz Beer, stashed in the garage. In the middle of the night I awoke slightly enough to realize that his cock was in my mouth. I was shocked, amazed and terrified. I pretended to be asleep in a dream state. He was moving his cock very slowly until he finally started to squirt. How I stayed calm I'll never know.

Never a word has been said since that day until now.

If there was a cock staring at me right now, I'd devour it, and can truthfully
say that it was my second experience


*Flops* my flacid cock right in front of your lips..

*laughs*

I'm telling you once you do it for real you will love it.. and want it again.......

I think about it all the time... I love women and crave women..... but there's always the thought of needing a warm cock in my mouth.. and how I can control, manipulate, and enjoy it until it overflows with cum.........
 
mansome said:
Hi there gentlemen.... hope you all got to enjoy a tasty cock lately... I know I haven't but I sure wish I did...... mmmmmm


Mike do you still crave a cock in your mouth? would you go for it if you had the opportunity today?

I think about it a lotand it sounds wonderful. But I guess I won't know how I'd react until the opportunity presents itself to me.
 
Tommy4u said:
I think about it a lotand it sounds wonderful. But I guess I won't know how I'd react until the opportunity presents itself to me.
This is how I feel. Though I have thought about it for so long I have a difficult time thinking that I would not enjoy it. The only problem I am running into now is that I want the first time to be with the right person at the right time so that I don't come away with a negative experience. This might make me shy away from sex with a man. If this were to happen I know I would revert back to fantasizing, which at this point I have had enough of. I guess it's kinda like losing my virginity all over again, though this time I am more mature and know myself better. It's not like I'm looking for a soulmate or anything, I just want to make sure that it is with a guy that I find attractive and that we hold mutual respect for one another. This may be odd for a 29 year old married guy? Though I think this is the same I have always expected of my female partners.
 
This might sound juvenile, Jander, but why not take it slowly. The first time maybe just jerk off together, or jerk each other off, or do the frottage thing. Wade into the warm, shallow waters before you dive headlong into the deep end.
 
Mike260 said:
This might sound juvenile, Jander, but why not take it slowly. The first time maybe just jerk off together, or jerk each other off, or do the frottage thing. Wade into the warm, shallow waters before you dive headlong into the deep end.
I agree completely. Jerking off together would probably be the best way to start. I would love to take it slow, see what happens. I am certainly not going to jump into something I don't feel comfortable with. Then again I may feel comfortable doing more right away. Either way as long as we both know that nothing is expected of one another that is what I need.
 
Mike260 said:
I'm a straight guy who has sucked cock.

If you've never done it before, it's kinda wierd. Not at all what you'd expect (or at least what I expected).

First, the head is really spongy. And then the cock is, like, this really big THING. It just stands there basically.

And it doesn't taste at all like food. I know that sounds silly to say, but pussy does taste a bit like food. Cock, on the other hand, tastes like what it is-- skin.

And you'd be amazed at how fast a cock can make it to the back of your throat for the gag reflex. A third of a cock had me feeling like I was gonna suffocate (and it's not like anybody wants you to suck a third of his cock).

But, for this lukewarm review, I kind of liked doing it. I really liked trading hand jobs. And, being straight, giving head felt like I was doing something very, very bad. That was hot.
Just wanted to add that I also found this comment refreshing. Seems an honest account of yourf feelings after "giving head". I can relate to it being "very, very bad" makes it a turn on. Overall I find a hot woman's body to be sexier than a man's. Although there are definitely men that have hotter bodies than most women. The idea of me and another man getting off together is what I like.
 
Just wanted to wish all the tasty men of this tasty thread a wonderful weekend....may it be long n' hard in...er....on all of us....in a good way. ;)
 
BayAreaBluEyes said:
Just wanted to wish all the tasty men of this tasty thread a wonderful weekend....may it be long n' hard in...er....on all of us....in a good way. ;)


Well if you weren't all the way over there in Cali.. we could make sure it would be long and hard weekend.. *EG*

now since that's not going to happen... I hope you find a tasty cock to wrap your mouth around this weekend...

;^)
 
Big Mouthful

Recently I had the pleasure of hooking up with a m/f couple for a threesome and it was FANTASTIC to say the least! The first time, both of us fucked her at the same time and she sucked both of our cocks at once (that was sooooo HOT!), then we took turns - one in her mouth and one in her pussy until we were both ready to cum, then she sucked us off one at a time until we came in her mouth (and she swallowed every last drop). The second time, she took a shower first so I told the guy I wanted to suck his cock and he let me. I have done it before (15 years ago) so I had some experience, but he had no experience in this area. I loved sucking his hard dick - it is soft but hard at the same time and I love the taste and smell. I sucked his balls too, and he looked very surprised at everything I did and told me how good it felt. Then his girl came out of the shower ready to play, and got a big surprise when she saw me sucking her man's cock. She told me the first time I was there that it was a fantasy of hers to watch 2 men together, and when she saw us together she just said "Oh my god!" and had an ear-to-ear grin on her face. Then we both took her on in a variety of different positions (she likes to change positions often, which is a real turn-on for me). We ended up with me on top of her fucking the hell out of her while she sucked her man off and when he came, he shot all over her face and then I grabbed his still creaming dick and stuck it in my mouth and gently sucked the rest of his load out while she watched from underneath with a look of pure delight on her face. When he was finished, I leaned down and put my lips to hers and let his sperm drip out of my mouth into hers as I french-kissed her and she just went wild, cumming all over the place. I then finished up by sticking my cock in her mouth so she could suck my load out, which she did with so much enthusiasm I thought she was going to suck my balls right out through my shaft! It was very exciting and I love the taste of sperm. I'm definitely going to do it again! :nana: :p :nana:
 
haven't been on this thread for a couple of days...
hope you men yearning for your first taste of cock were able to experience it this weekend.....

It's been fun sharing fantasies with you guys......

and some realities.. ;^)


hope we can keep up all of these fun flirtations...
 
GuitarRocker said:
I too have became really attracted to men. I also love masterbating to gay, bi, and staring at pictures of nude men alone. That's what made me curious about it. When the opportunity comes, I probably will go for it.
i have sucked three in my life i love the outcome it tells me that i did my job
 
I experienced my first cock about a year ago. It's something that I thought about for a long time and met someone on the board, it was not his first time. He went down on me first and I was pretty nervous, couldn't get real hard. He was good and swallowed me when I came. I went down on him next and sucked my first cock, he was not very large and I was able to get most of him in my mouth. It was very erotic, soft head and hard shaft. I licked him and sucked his balls, stroked him and sucked him the way I like it, after a while I started to feel the gag reflex and just licked and sucked the head while stroking him. He let me know when he was going to cum and I finished him with my hand, didn't want to gag and ruin it for him. The next time we got together I felt a little more comfortable with it, deep throated him, licked his balls and under the ballsack, when he came I let him cum in my mouth but I didn't swallow.

I would definitely like to experience it again and would swallow next time, the next time I believe I would be less nervous and would be able to give him more pleasure, as well as enjoy it more when he sucked me.
 
Ya know, I keep coming back to this thread to read everyone's responses and recollections, and it just makes me wonder....

....what the hell am I afraid of and waiting for? I've been thinking about it...getting very turned on WHILE thinking about it....so I just need to do it.

My problem now? I guess my standards are too high...I don't want to just hook up with some random guy for an hour to get each other off. Do I just need to get over THAT, too? *lol*
 
WaywardWanderer said:
Ya know, I keep coming back to this thread to read everyone's responses and recollections, and it just makes me wonder....

....what the hell am I afraid of and waiting for? I've been thinking about it...getting very turned on WHILE thinking about it....so I just need to do it.

My problem now? I guess my standards are too high...I don't want to just hook up with some random guy for an hour to get each other off. Do I just need to get over THAT, too? *lol*


Well..... you have to be safe.. not sure if you wanna hook up with some random guy... but that can also be exciting... ;^)

are you looking for someone that's experienced or someone like you who is also curious and would like to try this at the same time with you?

do you have a pic of your cock? can't test it out if I don't know what it looks like....

=^)
 
Back
Top