OOC Casting Call X Men RP

:( neko. I'm guessing six weeks for that. Silly Demon Kitty. Get Better soon. Stop trying to get at those Angelic mice in the walls.:kiss:
 
Ouch neko, that hurts... I remember when I did the hand thing once...but that was self-inflicted so it was just stupidity on my part.

But I do hope your pain gets lessened and that you will be able to write again with us soon.
 
TwT Thanks guys... And it wasn't the mice...this time... Had a spot of bad luck with an ornery horse at work... Flailing hoof caught me right in the hand... Any way... I'll try to post today if I can...
 
Awesome. Just PM me a bio of her and i'll approve it or make suggestions and once its done you can post it here. :)
 
everything fine her Neko. How's your itty bitty paw. Is it feeling better yet :D

Seriously I hope everything is great with you and you get better soon :rose:
 
Bad demon kitty bad, but I am recovering from it being worse so I can't complain.

On a storyline related remark: When the team does make it to the Blackbird, how about a surprise attack by a few ninjas? Delaying them a few minutes, so by the time they VTOL their butts out of there, it would be a few tense minutes before they get Bogey man on their pinger?
 
Just got back in the country after a bit of a vacation, will try to get something together soon as soon a I get reorganized.
 
Heehee... >:3 My paw is recovering and in the meantime I am devising better mouse catching plans... But on a serious note I'm going out of town until the 5th so you all may or may not here from me much...
 
So should i post a half conscious Jean post?

DK, would you rather post that you're taking her to an undisclosed locale?
 
I could have him land and so on, she could regain a bit of senses and send out a distress signal if that'll help
 
I am going to be tied up until at least tomorrow afternoon. You can God-mod for me or just offer to fly us there and let me tend to my wounds or something like that if you guys want.
 
Okay just to get us there I will fly the plane. Say Scott is a little too dizzy and he would be better taking the time to rest and heal up.
 
I have a question but it might give away a plot point so I don't want to post it here. Can i PM one of you guys who are more knowledgeable about the comics than I am??? Pleeeeaaasee
 
Back
Top