Experienced Dom looking for online submissive

loves2spank

Literotica Guru
Hi everyone

I am an experienced UK based dominant looking for a female submissive for a long term online Ds experience, I enjoy working with either new or experienced submissives and have had experienced many differents aspects of the BDSM lifestyle.

Online I enjoy things like, task setting, orgasm control, self spanking and bondage, covery bondage public play mild humiliation amongst other things.

I like to start of with IM and them move onto voice and video calls.

If this interests you and you would like to chat further please sens me a PM

still looking for someone, so if you are curious and would like to know more please just drop me a PM

still looking, nearly 200 views and no contact, please feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions or are curious about online BDSM and Ds

Ladies, this is an emotionally stable, kind but delightfully firm gentleman who helped me grow and showed me some very juicy good times in the process.

Unfortunately, time zones were never kind to us and there just weren't many opportunities for play -- one of us nearly always sound asleep when the other was available to chat or play. :(

There are many things I enjoy to this day that I may never have discovered about myself without the firm guidance of this caring and respectful Sir. You could do a lot worse than to say hello and see if you have any chemistry. I have some very fond memories!! :kiss:

still looking, happy to chat with anyone and see if we hit it off, experience not essential just a willingness to be open to learning and experiencing new things

G'Day

Hello,

I am an Australian woman ..... I have been very lucky to experience an amazing UK on-line Dom in the first part of this year so I know it can work! He was my first Dom too! I was devastated when it ended after 3 months (he found local) .... although he always said this would happen so I was warned in advance!

I am also looking local but also not getting anywhere!

If we found each other pleasing, I would like to see if we suit but I will still be looking local and may not be able to be as attentive as I usually would be

megan xx

ps - orgasm denial is a hard limit for me .... did it for a week but did not sleep most of that week! Made work hard ......never again.

Hi everyone

I am an experienced UK based dominant looking for a female submissive for a long term online Ds experience, I enjoy working with either new or experienced submissives and have had experienced many differents aspects of the BDSM lifestyle.

Online I enjoy things like, task setting, orgasm control, self spanking and bondage, covery bondage public play mild humiliation amongst other things.

I like to start of with IM and them move onto voice and video calls.

If this interests you and you would like to chat further please sens me a PM

sounds interesting, but I am not interested in voice or video contact. This is all new to me, just starting to explore my sub side.

Of course women aren't interested

Voice and video?
Yea, like you aren't recording those!
A guy in the USA has a website where exboyfriends post pics of girls who dumped them. The guys post the pictures on his website for free.
He charges the women $250 to take them down.
Grow up and get real.
BTW orgasm denial is bad for health.
Orgasms enhance the immune system, help people sleep, produce HGH for growth and repair of the body, promotes a calm balanced mood and is enjoyable.
It also tones the muscles of the pelvic region and increases circulation for tissue nourishment and infection fighting.
Only uneducated, inane, moronic, demonic clods residing in the lowest echelon of society's hierarchy woud even think of practicing or demanding orgasm denial.
Orgasm frequency is the intelligent choice.
The vastness of human stupidity keeps astounding me on a daily basis.
:p

Last edited:
Voice and video?
Yea, like you aren't recording those!
A guy in the USA has a website where exboyfriends post pics of girls who dumped them. The guys post the pictures on his website for free.
He charges the women $250 to take them down.
Grow up and get real.
BTW orgasm denial is bad for health.
Orgasms enhance the immune system, help people sleep, produce HGH for growth and repair of the body, promotes a calm balanced mood and is enjoyable.
It also tones the muscles of the pelvic region and increases circulation for tissue nourishment and infection fighting.
Only uneducated, inane, moronic, demonic clods residing in the lowest echelon of society's hierarchy woud even think of practicing or demanding orgasm denial.
Orgasm frequency is the intelligent choice.
The vastness of human stupidity keeps astounding me on a daily basis.
:p

if you would have taken time to read through the thread you would have seen people have been interested, nothing I do forced and many people have enjoyed orgasm control and denial.

any voice and video things I do are consensual, of course these are done gradually and when trust has been built up. I have no doubt there are people who use pics etc for bad purposes but I am not one of those

had this post for most of the year and had some interesting chat because of it but nothing long term as yet, I am more than happy to exchange pms and chat with anyone who is curious about BDSM or interesting in becoming my online submissive

Back