Strip poker revenge (Open for one female.)

Ralph kept thrusting deep into niki as he reached over and pinched her clit his cock pushing deeper to make her orgasm. Dean felt Jayne orgasm and her ass tightened round his cock. He could do nothing but moan out as he came flooding jaynes ass with his cum.

Deans hands reached round and twisted jaynes nipples as he came inside her.
 
Jayne panted and reaching down her hands were on Niki's breasts she could feel her tongue still teasing her pussy as she pushed down and watched as Ralph kept fucking her harder and harder. She felt Dean pull out of her and felt his cum slowly dribble out of her ass.

***

Niki licked and moaned tasting Jayne but then she tasted something else and she knew what it was as she had tasted it before. Still feeling the cock fucking her pussy harder and faster and now the hand on her clit she screamed cumming hard on the cock inside her as she licked up tasting more and more of the cum that was now on Jayne.
 
Dean pulled his cock out of jaynes ass as Ralph was forcing an orgasm from nikis pussy. Dean kept playing with jaynes nipples moving them faster and faster. Seeing something in the corner of his vision he glanced over his shoulder and saw Jessica stood in the doorway watching the four naked bodies on the bed.

Before dean could speak Jessica walked over pulling her scarf off and grabbed deans hands pulling them behind his back and tieing them up.
 
Jayne watched as Jess walked in, seeing her tie Dean up and sitting him down in a chair in the corner of the room. Just then Jayne moaned and shuddered, Niki's tongue was back on her clit and as she lifted herself up a little she heard Niki cumming. Reaching out she grabbed Niki's legs pulling them back letting Ralph push deeper into her.
 
Jews used the scarf to tie dean completely to the chair leaving him helpless and naked as she walked over to the bed and saw one of jaynes belts on he floor.

She reached out grabbing Ralph's hands pulling them behind him and tied his hands with the belt as Ralph came pouring inside niki as he moaned out.

Now the women had control of the men.
 
Jayne smiled watching as Jess sat both of them down in the chairs Niki had in the bedroom and then she moved finally moving from Niki and she panted out loud as Jayne finally got off of her. Jayne crawled around the bed and laid down between her legs looking at Niki's pussy seeing the cum dripping from it and shuffled up licking at it. Jayne pushed her hands up Niki's thighs, pushing her legs open and she heard Niki moan as she carried on licking her clean.
 
Jess quickly used the belt to tie Ralph up to the other chair before she kneeled I between both of them stroking their cocks to make them nice and hard before she moved over to join the other two girls on the bed as the guys were helpless to do anything but watch.
 
Smiling and looking down at both Dean and Ralph Jess took a step back before reaching for her clothes. Standing only a few feet from both of them she undressed. Once naked she walked over to Dean, putting her hands on his knees she bent forward, leaning in to kiss him she pulled away before he could kiss her back. Only she did not stand up but bent further down and took his cock into her mouth. Sucking it once she let it slip out of her mouth with a 'pop' and she stood up and smiling walked over to Ralph. Doing exactly the same to him.

All the time she had heard Niki's moans and screams and as she walked over and sat on the side of the bed Niki was squirming, Jayne was laid between her legs. Jess reached over her hand running over Niki's body and it ran up, over her breast and she played with Niki's hard nipples. She watched as Jayne flicked at her clit, she could see from her arm she had fingers inside her too and Jess smiled as Niki arched up off of the bed screaming as she started to cum once again.
 
Both dean and Ralph enjoyed the show the Jess put on for them and he sucking she had given them but now they could only watch with rock hard cocks points up at the ceiling as they couldn't move.

The show was great and Jayne was teasing niki so much as well as both of them. Deans 10 inches throbbed as did Ralph's 8 inches.
 
Niki collapsed back onto the bed breathing hard and panting and as Jayne pushed herself up onto her knees wiping her mouth with the back of her hand she smiled up at Jess. "Is there anyone else left downstairs?" She asked with a laugh as she crawled over the bed and finally freed Niki's hands.
 
Jess smiled.

"Well billy has pasted out drunk and jack had to go home so no. There isn't but we do have two boys with hard cocks waiting for us to please them."

She said pointing over at dean and Ralph as they were helpless.

Just then there is a knock on the front door. It's stephen he works with them. Jess grabs the handcuffs looking at niki and Jayne.

"She we get one more cuffed up girls?"
 
Jayne looked around mouthing silently "Who is Stephen?" But Jess already naked had walked up to the door and opened it smiling as Jayne saw his face as he saw Jess. Jayne watched as Jess stepped back, but not before she had reached out for Stephen and pulled him into the room. "Clear the bed" Jess screamed laughing as she pulled him over towards the bed. Jayne laughed too as she helped pushing Stephen down.

Once on the bed, Jayne climbed ontop of him, he was still fully clothed but she reached for his arms and despite his protests Stephen let his hands be cuffed around the bed. It was only when he was cuffed on the bed did Jayne get off of him, kneeling by his side she reached down undoing his belt as Stephen still all confused looked around from the bed. As Jayne was undoing his belt Niki and Jess were pulling at his shirt.
 
Stephen had barely seen the front door open to a naked Jess when she had grabbed his arm and dragged him upstairs. Once he was pushed back on the bed he didn't even have time to see the handcuffs in Jayne hands before his wrists were cuffed to the bed.

He was 28 with short brown hair and deep blue eyes a swimmers body with a 12 inch cock hidden in his black pants and wore a red shirt. Looking down as Jess and niki were quickly opening his shirt. He could see Jaynes hands working on his belt. He tried to move but with his wrists cuffed he was at their mercy.
 
Last edited:
They undid his shirt, though because of his hands could not take if off and just left it opened. The two of them, Niki and Jess, either side of Stephen ran there hands over his body as Jayne undid his pants and slipped off the bed walking to the end she grabbed his pants at the bottom and pulled them off, Stephen even lifted up a little to help him. His pants on the floor all three of them pulled down his boxers and three different hands slipped around his cock and balls.
 
With all this attention Stephens 12 inch cock quickly hardened as he could feel all their hands on it. He lifted his hips to let them pull his boxers off as he asked them.

"What is going on here?"

His question had panting in between each word. As he stared at the three naked women playing with his cock and balls. Two of them were his work friends. Stephen was by far known as the hottest guy in work and niki had forgot that she invited him.
 
Last edited:
"Oh nothing," Jayne said with a smile as she let go of him. Both Niki and Jess still held him as Jayne moved up over him, kneeling over him Jayne smiled down at him only then to let out a moan as she felt a hand rubbing her. Lowering herself down she felt his head push against her and she smiled at him as she pushed, letting out a gasp as he slipped inside her. She looked down seeing the hands that were on his cock now on her thighs and she pushed and sat herself down on him until he was deep inside her. Accompanied by cheers and gasps from both Niki and Jess.
 
Stephen could only watch as the girl he didn't know move above him and slowly inch by inch sink down onto his 12 inch cock taking him all inside her.

He was shocked at what was happening as both niki and Jess cheered. Her pussy felt so good wrapped round his cock it forced him to moan out in pleasure as he looked up at the three women wondering what they would do with him now.
 
Jayne gasped feeling him deep inside of her, her hands on his stomach she started to fuck him moaning as she moved up and down on him squeezing him as hard as she could and as she started to move she felt a hand slide around to her ass. Smiling down as she saw Niki reaching around her she felt one finger slide between her ass and moaned more as it teased her. She felt another hand too, Jess' each time she pushed down and guessed she was rubbing his balls. All of a sudden she started moving faster and faster on Stephen just as she felt Niki push a finger into her ass.
 
Stephen was helpless and could only enjoy as the woman begun rocking on his cock. She was riding his 12 inches and both niki and Jess both seemed more than happy to be pleasing her. She had set a good speed which had stephen moaning on each thrust of her hips.

Suddenly her speed increased as he felt his own hips begin to push back against her. This woman was hot and she was riding his cock fast. He moaned out.

"What's your name? Ohhhh yes."
 
Jayne looked down and saw Jess' hand, feeling it move around her hip and then go down and her eys closed and she moaned louder as she felt fingers rubbing at her clit and suddenly she was biting her lip and moving harder and faster on his cock.
 
Stephen was sure he could feel this woman's orgasm building up and begun to thrust his hips to help her reach it as he saw Jess fingering her clit. He couldn't see what niki was doing but she was enjoying it.

Stephen was so happy he had decided to come tonight as he was going to miss it.
 
All of a sudden Jayne shuddered falling down over him onto her elbows and groaned loud squeezing him hard as she felt herself cumming all over him. Panting and shaking she lifted herself slowly up until he slipped off of him.

Jess kept on rubbing at Jayne's clit even as she started to cum but Niki crawled over and behind her a little and as Stephens slick cock slipped out of her she reached for it. The finger that had been sliding in and out of Jayne's ass now wrapped itself around Stephen's cock and she leaned over taking the head into her mouth licking at it, even before Jayne had managed to move herself from ontop of him.
 
As the woman orgasmed on his cock stephen was just about ready to cum when she slipped off him. Leaving him rock hard and in need of release that was when he felt something on his cock. Looking down he could see niki had taken his cock into her mouth and was sucking As he thrust into her moaning with joy hopeing for his own release.
 
Niki felt him squirming and pushing into his mouth as she lifted her head and smiled over at Jess who had been watching. Still stroking Niki sat back as Jess climbed over taking the exact same spot Jayne had just been in. Niki, still with her hand on him rubbed him over Jess and held him as Jess pushed back watching and letting her fingers brush over Jess as Niki watched the head of his cock disappear inside of her.
 
Stephen had just helped being one of the woman to orgasm and now Jess climbed into him and started to sink herself onto his cock. Stephen needed her so badly he thrust upwards with his hips As he felt his whole cock push inside er as he moaned out loud. His back arched as he pumped up into her.
 
Back
Top