The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick, a Lagavulin!

Long day teaching with the kind micro managing assistance of moronic line manager and I'm feeling :devil:. At least I had the consolation of Homer's Iliad on the train journey into the dark scenery of the Black Country.

Pass that sushi this way too!

:heart:

I have some very good Dutch Gin, if you're interested. :rose:
I thought you were in south Wales! :rose:
I have a feeling we are geographically not far apart [horrors !]

Quick, a Lagavulin!

Long day teaching with the kind micro managing assistance of moronic line manager and I'm feeling :devil:. At least I had the consolation of Homer's Iliad on the train journey into the dark scenery of the Black Country.

Pass that sushi this way too!

I'll have a different medicine please.
Lagavulin reminds me of TCP.

I'll have a different medicine please.
Lagavulin reminds me of TCP.

Phew, I was locked out for a minute there! I could see you had posted but couldn't see it on the thread.
Dutch gin sounds lovely. :kiss:
Aaah! that's better.

Am visiting outlaws, will pop by tomorrow for breakfast if you are round the corner!

Phew, I was locked out for a minute there! I could see you had posted but couldn't see it on the thread.
Dutch gin sounds lovely. :kiss:
Aaah! that's better.

Am visiting outlaws, will pop by tomorrow for breakfast if you are round the corner!

Half-way up the A449
:rose:

Took a few tries, but the sushi making turned out to be a successful venture. Relaxed and watched the NASCAR race, then had a pasta dinner and birthday cake.

Happy Birthday John EB!

ist2_3944443-cupcake-with-candle.jpg

I thought sushi was raw fish. How can you cook something raw ?
[yeh, ignorance is wonderful]

Good morning all. Sun is just braking over the hills here in God's country. My story is up! Has been received about like I expected, with a rating it deserves. A am too much of a novice to earn more and intelligent enough to realize it. I am simply tickled it was accepted.

Rolf - beverage of choice for assembled and a hot mug of coffee for myself.

http://www.literotica.com/s/into-the-land-of-bethany

I thought sushi was raw fish. How can you cook something raw ?
[yeh, ignorance is wonderful]

Sashimi is raw fish. Sushi is hand-moulded rice with raw fish delicately arranged on top.

Here is some for us to share. We should ask for some sake to go with it - served at our body temperature of course.

http://t3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuxjOnne_YJSfb4ZJgAkvc8U8RTuZWzlJNY-zMOYs_wSNEZO7WNA

LOL - sushi doesn't have to be made with raw fish. You can see some smoked mackerel on the sushi here and another popular one is made with a sweetish omelette on top. I make makka kappi - rolled up sushi like those circular ones in the middle, with just cucumber in them for my fella and daughter on Saturdays to take to her music college for lunch. It's a bit healthier than sandwiches.

Good morning all. Sun is just braking over the hills here in God's country. My story is up! Has been received about like I expected, with a rating it deserves. A am too much of a novice to earn more and intelligent enough to realize it. I am simply tickled it was accepted.

My dear! surely a glass of champagne is required! I'm often assured by other kind people on here that the best stories don't get the highest scores - those go to the piffling conventional ones which are written to please the dull palates of readers looking for a quickie. I post on here mainly for the comments, although those can be a bit cryptic too! LOL.

Congrats on the story! However, I do see that it is in the Loving Wives section. A very dangerous area from what I've seen. But I hear that it has Molly's seal of approval, awesome!

Thanks for the birthday wish Naoko. :D

Well Done !
Only coffee? Well, perhaps early in the day is not the best time to get drunk, but you get the idea.

Congrats on the story! However, I do see that it is in the Loving Wives section. A very dangerous area from what I've seen. But I hear that it has Molly's seal of approval, awesome!

I hang my head in shame I did not realise.
Many Happy returns of the day.

My Goodness UnwantedLaszlo! You went in there without TXRad's sharkproof suit? Your very first story and you posted it in Loving Wives?

You're a better man than I, Gunga Din.

Well, I'm not a man at all of course - just one of the lads ;).

Seriously, no wonder the story had low marks, they are notorious.

You are very welcome! I hope you got everything you wished for.
:kiss:

My Goodness UnwantedLaszlo! You went in there without TXRad's sharkproof suit? Your very first story and you posted it in Loving Wives?

You're a better man than I, Gunga Din.

Well, I'm not a man at all of course - just one of the lads ;).

Seriously, no wonder the story had low marks, they are notorious.

You are very welcome! I hope you got everything you wished for.
:kiss:

That's my buddy, Laz. He knows no fear;).

I enjoy the harsh comments. They amuse me.

Hehe, I don't know why, but I had a sudden image of Queen Molly sitting on her throne with her royal court in attendance. We would drag Lit trolls to her one by one in irons. She would sit back and say with a smirk, "Go on, say something amusing." The troll would speak then Molly would laugh and say "Off with his head."

Hehe, I don't know why, but I had a sudden image of Queen Molly sitting on her throne with her royal court in attendance. We would drag Lit trolls to her one by one in irons. She would sit back and say with a smirk, "Go on, say something amusing." The troll would speak then Molly would laugh and say "Off with his head."

LOL. I like that image.

You sarcastic little minx !
Isn't that a curse of some sort ?

:rose::rose:

Be careful what you wish for.

But I didn't mean it sarastically! Although I may have been a bit minx-y. I can be a bit of a minx. Sometimes. (Alright, all the time! <snigger>)

:nana:

Be careful what you wish for.

But I didn't mean it sarastically! Although I may have been a bit minx-y. I can be a bit of a minx. Sometimes. (Alright, all the time! <snigger>)

:nana:

Be careful of what you say; Queen Molly's executioners have sharp axes.

<< and with a properly deferential bow, leaps backward out of the Throne room >>

Be careful of what you say; Queen Molly's executioners have sharp axes.

<< and with a properly deferential bow, leaps backward out of the Throne room >>

Oh dear, am I a troll now? Am I still allowed to wear high heels, though? :)
Can I have a cup of coffee?

Oh dear, am I a troll now? Am I still allowed to wear high heels, though? :)
Can I have a cup of coffee?

<< Swiftly dives in, grabs Naoko while everyone else looks about as if the ceiling Inspection Team needed help, pulls her from the Throne room to a convenient alcove. >>

High Heels ?. As long as they are no higher that the Queens, you're OK.

Yes, Madam. Coffee is served; and this is the good stuff.

<< Swiftly dives in, grabs Naoko while everyone else looks about as if the ceiling Inspection Team needed help, pulls her from the Throne room to a convenient alcove. >>

High Heels ?. As long as they are no higher that the Queens, you're OK.

Yes, Madam. Coffee is served; and this is the good stuff.

Totters into safety of alcove on heels which are a mere three inches.

Thank goodness for that. The coffee here in this wifi cafe is awful today. They're very variable here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back