Love Letters; lets build a fantasy

ToServeHim

Virgin
I am a 29 year old, well educated married BBW. I am looking for a secret relationship, e-mails to one another throughout the day to explore one another's similar interest. I am slightly submissive and would love to explore our fantasies together. Lets have a cyber relationship, come and be my dirty little secret...

So what do you have in mind my dear? I'm a 54 mwm who's looking to chat with someone

I am a 29 year old, well educated married BBW. I am looking for a secret relationship, e-mails to one another throughout the day to explore one another's similar interest. I am slightly submissive and would love to explore our fantasies together. Lets have a cyber relationship, come and be my dirty little secret...
build a fantasy hon, I am a fantasy machine, I can talk about fucking, sucking , 3 way, 4 way, daddies, mommies sisters, a boss a coworker, old, young, black, white, asian, big, little, I can be coarse, crude or well spoken, intelligent warm and soothing insatiable lover. I can create a world of your choosing in my mind. Pick your poison my dear.

Back