Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of a time when I've just masturbated with another girl present. Seems like there are better things to do with another girl no?

Not always no. When I was younger me and a friend would masturbate under the same duvet, it was so special, but she was and is totally straight. And similiar things have happened a few times since. It build a strong bond with whoever else is there, it has always been with girls I would regard as close friends, and is usually just a release of energy with the added electricity of having someone else there with you, maybe gently brushing your elbow, or with a foot across your leg, just that bit extra.

xx
 
Hey you...

why do i feel like i'm always the only horny, wet lady here...lol

I can somewhat relate to how you are feeling there.. I most often feel like there HAS to be at least one horny, wet lady on this site and can never figure out which one it is.. hehe..

By the way, I think we have chatted before in Lit Chat. A time or two anyway. Either that, or someone with exactly your name...

If so, good to see you again.
 
Jilling off with another lady is one of my favourite free time activities. This thread has inspired me many times while I was lurking.
 
Hello ladies, I haven't been around here in a while, but when I saw this subtle erotic video I just had to share. I hope you enjoy.

http://xhamster.com/movies/447970/she_humps_her_pillow.html

Brings back so many memories. I used to do a lot of pillow humping when i was young, humped a few stuffed animals as well. Some where I along the line I just found fingers more efficient.

But so much fun to watch.. :D
 
Hi...I'm new here. This idea is very erotic. How do you move to a situation where this actually goes from fantasy to reality... any tips?:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top