I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, first, welcome back APRIL.

Hello to MARRIED.

I would say that I am the (most frequent) oldest man poster here, about to hit 54.

Hello to our new arrivals.

I am a leg man generally, as I like stockings and heels, but it depends on the woman / girl. I like an overall package. Hair and eyes play a part and the way the woman dresses. For example, my lovely Miranda (who I saw yesterday) is "cute" normally, but on our date - yowza! She rocked the little black dress and heels. But her face was beautifully made up and her eyes looked totally different too and believe me, I noticed.

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks Brett.:)

I like a tease from all the above....legs with stockings....boobs in pretty bras...etc

Shimp - I agree, I love wearing pretty lingerie and if a boob or a hint of nipple is showing even better!

Victoria's Secret is definitely my friend too.

She is a good friend of mine too, Dubya!

Personally I'm a small of the back man!

Ooooh, I love hands and nails scratching the small of my back Seth!!

I've always been more of a leg and ass man, Dee. (but I think you probably knew that ;))

I absolutely did misterb - but still love to hear it from you. Shall I post a pic on here of my back??

Visuallly? I love a peek of cleavage straining to escape from a pretty bra. Panty lines. Yoga pants are lovely as well...

If there is a naked woman in my bed? I will be fascinated by her nipples and clit, and will need, during our interlude, to have both in my mouth...

There is no part of a woman's body that won't turn me on..

LOL Rob - mmm, all sexy those things - I love wearing skin tight yoga pants with a G-string panty line........tease factor of 10++

:D

I'm a boob man, until she walks by...then I'm and ass man.

LOL - typical perv!!!!!! I love knowing a man's watching me as I walk towards him and then past - always makes me add a little wiggle to my walk.....:devil:

Hello all, first, welcome back APRIL.

Hello to MARRIED.

I would say that I am the (most frequent) oldest man poster here, about to hit 54.

Hello to our new arrivals.

I am a leg man generally, as I like stockings and heels, but it depends on the woman / girl. I like an overall package. Hair and eyes play a part and the way the woman dresses. For example, my lovely Miranda (who I saw yesterday) is "cute" normally, but on our date - yowza! She rocked the little black dress and heels. But her face was beautifully made up and her eyes looked totally different too and believe me, I noticed.

BrettJ in Canada

MMmmmmmmmm, love your description - when is the next date honey???

Personally love legs and bottoms...I always catch myself looking at them the most.

I need to show you mine!

eyes, smile, and tits gets my attention first... then the rest

Ooooh, the impact zone as I call it.......love poking the puppies out for some effect in a nice low cut top.

love all the beauty a woman has to offer. If I had to choose just one, it would be her butt.

I too love a man's butt........there's something exciting about watching a nice set of buns imagining him pumping in to me!

Yes!!!!! Oh there were choices?????? Still yes!!!

Make up your mind, Albert!! LOL.....:rose::rose::rose:

An older pic, but you get the idea! My office attire.....with my red suit crumpled on the floor - matching VS lingerie and heels to top it off......

P001250.jpg

Good day to you MARRIED (as it is 14 or 15 hours ahead where you are - our time just changed)

I saw Miranda yesterday (and even casual, she makes my heart go thump). I will see her tomorrow. I am meeting a former friend (who I'd lost touch with) and going for coffee at the cafe where Miranda works. My friend just got back from a trip / trek to Mount Everest and I want to hear about it. Miranda suggested she might come by work early to hear a bit about it too. I am not sure if she's not "scoping out the competition" (there is none, I am gobsmacked) or genuinely interested or a bit of both.

Our actual second date is November 20th, a few days after my birthday. I have date # 3 planned if she is willing after that (a pre-Christmas lunch)

Is it weird how I actually feel physical manifestations when I think of her?

BrettJ in Canada

46 Year-old married man, loves secret chat

Hi. I just discovered this thread and will share that I sneak into Lit because I can't resist sneaking on line for adulterous chat with another woman. The other woman doesn't have to be married herself, just enjoy the secret we can share. I look forward to messaging with any of the ladies who've shared their enjoyment of being with an older man on here. :)

An older pic, but you get the idea! My office attire.....with my red suit crumpled on the floor - matching VS lingerie and heels to top it off......

P001250.jpg

OMG! What an incredibly sexy body! I could stare at that ass and those legs all day! Thanks for making my day, Dee!

Good day to you MARRIED (as it is 14 or 15 hours ahead where you are - our time just changed)

Is it weird how I actually feel physical manifestations when I think of her?

BrettJ in Canada

Brett - I don't think it's weird. I call it.....love.....or at least physical attraction, honey!

Very nice!! Ty for sharing.

My pleasure EYE - it's kind of my addiction I guess - just have to show off and get reactions!!:devil:

damn, I would love to lick my way all the way up from those ankles

OOooh, James, tell me more about this tongue of yours please!:heart:

Hi. I just discovered this thread and will share that I sneak into Lit because I can't resist sneaking on line for adulterous chat with another woman. The other woman doesn't have to be married herself, just enjoy the secret we can share. I look forward to messaging with any of the ladies who've shared their enjoyment of being with an older man on here. :)

Well, HI KUS, I think I qualify to meet your needs - shall we chat??

OMG! What an incredibly sexy body! I could stare at that ass and those legs all day! Thanks for making my day, Dee!

LOL - Thanks MisterB - you do realise that with a name like MisterB - you could actually BE my husband, right? (I'm MrsB - Dee Bennett)

Lady in red

P001250.jpg

Dee, 59 m in FL here--spectacular pic! High heels are a must no matter how much or little a woman is wearing.

Dee, 59 m in FL here--spectacular pic! High heels are a must no matter how much or little a woman is wearing.

I totally agree DT50 - you know I actually love all the killer heels the young girls wear these days. I think this current generation has just thumbed their noses at the doctors who criticise high heels.........and I say go for it! I've worn heels all my life, and still do to work every day.....and my legs and back are fine!!

I totally agree DT50 - you know I actually love all the killer heels the young girls wear these days. I think this current generation has just thumbed their noses at the doctors who criticise high heels.........and I say go for it! I've worn heels all my life, and still do to work every day.....and my legs and back are fine!!

Love to see a woman in heels, Dee--the higher the better! Platforms, wedges, stilettos are all very hot--and with just about any outfit--dress, skirt, shorts, bikini, lingerie, etc. I have to admit that one of the first things I look at on a woman is her shoes--if she's not wearing heels and is instead wearing flats or "sensible shoes," I think she's just not trying ;-) But that's just me.

Love to see a woman in heels, Dee--the higher the better! Platforms, wedges, stilettos are all very hot--and with just about any outfit--dress, skirt, shorts, bikini, lingerie, etc. I have to admit that one of the first things I look at on a woman is her shoes--if she's not wearing heels and is instead wearing flats or "sensible shoes," I think she's just not trying ;-) But that's just me.

Agreed. The sound of my heels down the tiled foyer as I enter the office building where I work is sensationally erotic. I love the reactions from men every morning.

Agreed. The sound of my heels down the tiled foyer as I enter the office building where I work is sensationally erotic. I love the reactions from men every morning.

I have to totally agree with you ... Nothing sexier than a woman in stocking and heels ... the sound of the heels clicking across the floor is so very erotic and exciting ... :)

just over 50 here. Not a dirty old man, just a dirty young man with a lot of experience, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back