What are you thinking now -- re-continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in a psych-related profession would have a field day psychoanalysing certain interactions in this place :rolleyes::D

:D

07328649f5468d813cad76f288801e07-jpg.gif

We learn early on that cutting in line is a no-no and we generally obey, but put us in cars and that etiquette goes straight out the window.

We learn early on that cutting in line is a no-no and we generally obey, but put us in cars and that etiquette goes straight out the window.

I almost saw one person get rear-ended (and not the good kind) as someone changed into their lane with no warning and almost no space between vehicles today. Some people... I’m honestly scared that some drivers are allowed to get behind the wheel!

Otherwise I’m thinking about food.

Jeff! You changed your AV! I almost didn't recognise you.

What are you doing in it? Looks like you're drowning :eek:

lol...someone said in a thread that I've had the same av for a LONG time...so I took that as a "suggestion" to change it up....

The av is of me..taken by my son, at Typhoon Lagoon in Disney World. It's in the wave pool and we tried to get the picture just as the tidal wave hit me....

I almost saw one person get rear-ended (and not the good kind) as someone changed into their lane with no warning and almost no space between vehicles today. Some people... I’m honestly scared that some drivers are allowed to get behind the wheel!

Otherwise I’m thinking about food.

Yes, nobody uses turn signals anymore either.

The only thing keeping you from dying in traffic is other peoples fear of dying.

Not using turn signals irritates the hell out of me to be perfectly honest.

We’re supposed to get slammed with another whopper of a storm tonight and tomorrow and I’m so glad I don’t have to leave the house. Storms bring all the idiots out onto the road. It isn’t my own driving that scares me at all, it’s never knowing what Tom Dick and Harry three cars down are going to do.

Not using turn signals irritates the hell out of me to be perfectly honest.

We’re supposed to get slammed with another whopper of a storm tonight and tomorrow and I’m so glad I don’t have to leave the house. Storms bring all the idiots out onto the road. It isn’t my own driving that scares me at all, it’s never knowing what Tom Dick and Harry three cars down are going to do.

That's one of my biggest pet peeves on the road, lack of turn signals. Here in OntariOwe it always seems to be the high end cars that never use them. As if it'll ruin the resale value of their Beemer.

It seems to be everyone here in NB. My own brother betrays me every time I drive anywhere with him, weaving in and out with no signal like it’s nobody’s business. I’ve given him hell for it but he still refuses to listen :mad:

lol...someone said in a thread that I've had the same av for a LONG time...so I took that as a "suggestion" to change it up....

The av is of me..taken by my son, at Typhoon Lagoon in Disney World. It's in the wave pool and we tried to get the picture just as the tidal wave hit me....

Wow. Looks like you succeeded!

For some reason I initially read that as 'Typhoid Lagoon' :eek: That would be a very different theme park... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back