The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you know it's morally reprehensible why are you drawing it? You are so much better than this.
 
Better day even if it was emotionally psychotic at times.
 
What a wonderful Wednesday time to wind down relax plot and plan
 
LT ~ This? Has been a very good start to the day.

giggles

ALT ~ Very very good!

FLT ~ I think I might just love smartphones!
 
LT: snerk Nice av.

FLT: Is Mr. Clean supposed to be...sexy?

mr_clean_then-and-now1.jpg


I don't know if I'm turned on, or not...
 
LT: snerk Nice av.

FLT: Is Mr. Clean supposed to be...sexy?

mr_clean_then-and-now1.jpg


I don't know if I'm turned on, or not...

Do you think his name is like.. Jeff Clean? And he's married, and there's a Mrs. Clean running around somewhere, but she's messy and people are always giving her shit about the clutter on her desk even though her sign says, like, Annie Clean. And they have a baby, and every time they feed him and he has food all down his chin, they just look at each other and are all, "That's not very clean, baby!" And then they laugh and laugh.

Also, in the bedroom, they're super dirty, just because they like irony.
 
LT: I need to find my words....my ghost story..my necromamcer...Eve...Last City...all of you desperately need attention and I've only been able to produce complete crap lately...
 
I like Scutt's new Sig. That guitar playing rooster reminds me of him-or at least his playful side. Of course he has other sides that would be represented by other cartoon characters and uh...I'm just gonna stop now before I dig myself into a deeper hole here.
 
LT~

I need to get Elana done and I think I know how I'm going to do it. Now if only Friday the 13th remains a lucky day for me.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top