Looking for - Story of Man, his daughter and her friends at Beach

dglnow

Experienced
Joined
May 31, 2016
Posts
90
I am looking for this story that I read a few months ago.

A divorced (or maybe widowed) man plans a vacation for himself and his college age daughter. The daughter asks him if she can bring a girl friend and he says yes. Daughter's girlfriend can't go so she asks another girlfriend. Then a few days before they leave the daughter's first-choice girlfriend can make it. So both daughter's girlfriends go with them.

Vacation is at a resort (in Mexico, I think) on the coast.
Daughter and her friends conspire to get the man to meet a woman but he has little motivation or luck. So after a few days daughter's two friends announce that they will fuck the man, first one then the other.

So the story is about these two young women who fuck their friend's father. Eventually the man meets a woman his age at the resort and they hook up and fuck. Towards the end the woman, the man and all three girls have a fuck fest with the only exception being that the daughter doesn't fuck her father at any point in the story.

Its an uplifting story and I enjoyed it a lot.

Anyone know the title and author?
 
I found it ! - All-Inclusive Summer

I found the story I was looking for.

The title is "All-Inclusive Summer" by Tx Tall Tales.
 
Back
Top