19f wants to be a sex doll - will relocate

toridelight

Really Experienced
Joined
May 8, 2013
Posts
160
Hi my name is Tori and I am 19 5'1" 103lbs 34C and in arkansas. Good but pretty white trash no tattoos. I am:

Stupid
Obedient
Into pain
Into choking
Wanna be owned

I am looking for a man who can pay enough for me to service him day and night whatever he wants. Want a man over 40+ if possible but whatever. Do you want a good fucktoy? Send me a message and I will cum to you. Tell me what you like. I have been a receptionist for a while but am bored and want to be a good slave to someone.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Damn you are a kinky little girl aren't you. I hope you find what you are looking for. I am sure you will be getting a lot of pm's. Maybe one of them out of the hundreds will be just what you are looking for. That is fucking hot though. I am going to sit here and think of what I would do with a teenage fuck toy that was mine alone. ;)
 
Hi my name is Tori and I am 19 5'1" 103lbs 34C and in arkansas. Good but pretty white trash no tattoos. I am:

Stupid
Obedient
Into pain
Into choking
Wanna be owned

I am looking for a man who can pay enough for me to service him day and night whatever he wants. Want a man over 40+ if possible but whatever. Do you want a good fucktoy? Send me a message and I will cum to you. Tell me what you like. I have been a receptionist for a while but am bored and want to be a good slave to someone.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
And your bra size seems to have changed there, cute as a button...hmmmmmm something smells rotten in the state of Denmark....
 
To Catch a Predator with Chris Hansen god I just remembered the name to that show...
 
Hi my name is Tori and I am 19 5'1" 103lbs 34C

From his profile:
"just turned 19, 5'1" 103 lbs, 32C, big brown eyes, cute as a button"

Still didn't get the bra size right did he? Opps, sorry, that's supposed to be a she isn't it? LOL If it were really a woman, certainly she would remember her own bra size.
 
and "she" has been 19 since last summer. I know they say some women are ageless, but...

cmonman.jpg
 
You have my interest peaked dear, tell me, where in Arkansas, as I used to live there.

PM Me

D.
 
I'm dying here! Some s/he's will never learn, will they? He got one thing right in his post..."stupid"
 
Back
Top