(Re)embracing my exhibitionist side...

So, today we were feeling adventurous and decided to explore a new park which is pretty popular for biking and such. We found a trail which runs pretty close to a major highway, and thought it would be fun to take a few pictures and be a little naughty. I'll share a few pictures from our afternoon, but at some point he got tired of taking pictures of my body and put the camera down before turning me toward the highway and giving anyone lucky enough to look over a show.

I want to see what happens further down the path.

Motivate me

And this is exactly what I need to see to motivate me to get out for a run today. I'll be checking out every path I can

attachment.php

So, today we were feeling adventurous and decided to explore a new park which is pretty popular for biking and such. We found a trail which runs pretty close to a major highway, and thought it would be fun to take a few pictures and be a little naughty. I'll share a few pictures from our afternoon, but at some point he got tired of taking pictures of my body and put the camera down before turning me toward the highway and giving anyone lucky enough to look over a show.

And this is exactly what I need to see to motivate me to get out for a run today. I'll be checking out every path I can

I'm glad I can contribute to the healthy lifestyle ;)

LOL, my wife complained that she missed out on going for a swim this morning because I dragged her back into bed! If I could get her to stop along therunning path like this, it'd be a win/win.

I'm glad I can contribute to the healthy lifestyle ;)

attachment.php

this looks close to home

and the barb wired shot from the car pic

I would crawl over under and through to get to you

:heart::rose::kiss:

Just found your thread. You are beautiful and smoking hot. Nice photography also. Thanks for showing and l'll keep watching.

This is from our exploring on Saturday afternoon. We found a parking area that was pretty busy, and I gave J a little show. Lucky for you, he thought to snap a few pics :)

I used to hate parking, now not so much.

I used to hate parking, now not so much.

I'm doing all kinds of good things for society...more people exploring nature, enjoying parking, I'm sure you guys can think of some other good things I'm doing ;)

Occasionally I do have to leave the house dressed "appropriately". For those times...

Attachments

• out_1.jpg
    out_1.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2,009
Back