Bonds of Paper (closed for Mayu)

Jared turned just a bit, and moved to put an arm around Bella. “You looked like an angel, I didn’t want to disturb you.” He closed his eyes, enjoying her touch. “As nice as it was to do something with the theater group, I don’t think I could take much more.” He met her gaze and grinned mischievously, “Were all you theater girls so frisky?”

He slipped his own hand in his boxers, entwining his fingers with hers so they could stroke his stiffening member together. “Every time they talked about their boyfriends, it just made me wish I could do all those naughty things to you.” He gently guided her hand up and down his throbbing shaft. “It made me miss you soo badly I almost woke you up when I got home.” He kissed her deep, and hungry. It was only recently that Bella had opened up a world of lust driven sex to Jared and it seemed he was in the mood to take her hard, but only after he’d taken the time to enjoy her lovingly.
 
Bella smiled with how he moved and saw his eyes closing at her touch and giggled. "It's okay I know I have been difficult lately, I try not to make a fuss you know. But our son doesn't want to help me relax so I hope you can forgive me" She said happily and kissed his forehead. But the way she felt his hand on hers under his boxers she could sense what he wanted her badly but also rather hard. Since she still had on her nite gown and was growing more by the second, she moved over him.

Getting him flat on his back and straddled him, she removed her gown showing her naked body to him. Very heavy with his child and slid onto his cock groaning happily and feeling the kiss he had given her she smiled and bent down again. "Take me as hard as you want to you wont hurt me or the baby" She had made sure that sex of any kind would not hurt the baby and she had been assured the baby would be fine. So she kissed him, she was small enough so he could be on top but did not know how he wanted her so waited.
 
Jared just groaned as Bella slid down on him. He nodded that he understood being given free reign to do with her as he pleased, but he held back - for now. Kissing Bella he let his hands roam over her naked body, rubbing her shoulders, back and rear. Rolling just his hips Jared slowly rocked in and out of Bella's sex while she sat atop him.

Despite himself he couldn't help but remember one of the girls last night telling her friend how much she liked to be on top. He pretended not to hear the story of how she rode him until he begged her to stop, but kept going until he came uncontrollably. Not that Jared wanted to be ridden by a high school girl, but now that Bella was on top of him, he realized what that young man must have felt.

"God, you're beautiful." He moaned as he shallowly made love to Bella. "I want you to ride me, Bella. I want to watch your body bouncing on mine." There was no way Jared would let it end with Bella on top and she would have known this was just his way of asking her to work him into the sexual frenzy that would end with him having the usual mind blowing orgasm he always had with her.
 
Bella smiled knowing all to well what this means for him, everything was so nice right here and now. Sighing happily as she felt how he shallowly took her but understood him just so perfectly and nodded to him. She bounced on his body enjoying the moments she had that they had silently, away from everyone. Groaning happily everything was just so perfect, everything was really nice and all in all everything was simple. Panting loudly moving her head back and it was all so wonderful, it was the kind of thing she loved.

But as she took him she smiled flashes of everything that she had seen in there times together, they were siblings related by a marriage separated by what some people thought was a taboo. Love that was born on the eve of there parents death. She cried out happily moving her head back as everything seemed so perfect for this moment. "I love you Jared" She panted as her body moved with him, showed just how perfect this was. Panting loudly and it was really a wonderful feeling.

She thrust her hips into his grinning happily, it was so perfect. Moving her head back everything was so perfect. Closing her eyes as she thrust her hips back and forth into his, everything was so perfect in that moment. Smiling enjoying so much, everything was as it should be. All in all everything was as it should have been, her heart beating quickly and enjoying everything that he did to her and said to her. Bending down as she kissed him, bucking her hips into him enjoying the moment with him.
 
Jared shift to meet her but let her do most of the work. Seeing how much she enjoyed this turned him on even more, and Jared reached up to massage her breasts. He'd been with other women, but it always felt as if Bella's body was sculpted for him alone. He never had problems entering her and she was always the perfect tightness while allowing him to slide into her freely.

"Oh, Bella. You are a dream come true." He moaned, almost a little too loud. He didn't care, getting lost in passion for the one woman he'd love and known longer than any other in his life. He let her move on him for a few minutes more and then pulled her down so that he could nibbled on a nipple. He didn't dare suck, knowing they were swollen and plump to feed the baby.

He hugged her waist, pulling her round belly against his own and curled up to kiss her deeply. As he did so he frantically pumped his manhood into her soaking sex as if trying to get rush his way to cuming.

"Oh, I love you Bella." He shoved into her hard, but hadn't started shooting his load yet. "I think I've loved you since we were young." He kissed her again, staying deep in her. "Remember that summer when you were turned 18. You had that pool party for you birthday and dad made me grill the food?" He drew out to the tip and then thrust back into her. "I felt like a perv, seeing you in that bathing suit and wishing someone would pull your top off. Or you panties down." He kissed her again and thrust one more time. "I've wanted to be inside you ever since."

Rolling he lay Bella on her side and continued to kiss her. Slowly pulling out so he didn't explode with stimulation, Jared asked "Did you ever want me to? Ever?"
 
Bella was moaning happily everything was really nice and panting as s he rode him enjoying the way he took her. Everything was as it should be, and when it came down to it. She groaned loudly her heart beating very quickly. Smiling happily and right now everything just seemed nice and peaceful. Her heart pounding and hearing everything he said to her, she smiled a bit. Sighing silently as her body was enjoying his length and how he took her. Groaning happily as she felt herself wanting him.

But then he moved her a bit and smiled even more, feeling how she was to the side and kissed him deeply. It was amazing how much she loved this man. Everything about him made her hard for him, she wanted to en joy everything he did to her. She was no afraid of what could happen, she knew that they had been through a lot together. Smiling into his eyes and began to think about that moment together. When he asked her a question she looked back into his eyes deeply and smiled.

"Well I had a feeling in the back of my head how I wanted to be with you, I know dad was hard on you. But sometimes I had this fantasy of seeing you jacking off to a picture of me and me finding you. It would have been interesting to see that, but I am happy that things happened the way they did. We left got married and now we have a baby on the way, even if we had the same parents I would still love you" She looked at Jared and loved the way he looked at her, panting as he took her.
 
Jared smiled at Bella, kissing her neck and shoulder then her breast and finally rolling her onto her back. "Do you want to know a secret?" He plunged his cock deep into her and paused, "I did find one." He plowed her again. "I jerked off to you're picture more than once. In fact, that night I saw you naked. When you boyfriend was over at our place... I went to the shower and jerked off to how sexy you looked."

Jared kissed her wantonly as he moved in and out of her with hard thrusts. The head board even knocked against the wall gently as Jared took his wife as if having her for the first time. Moaning her name he looked into her eyes and spoke between thrusts.

"Bella... It's like... we were always meant to be... We started as family. Grew up as family... Married... having a baby... Oh, god!" He thrust and held on, trying to keep his orgasm in check. After a pause he kissed her deeply. "We've always been a family. We always will be."
 
She cried out happily and smiled hearing the head board starting to hit the wall, crying out she smiled as he seemed to take her. "Yeah I saw you in all my boyfriends, though I only did have two. None of them loved me like you loved me" She said panting happily. Moving her head back as she cried out, it was beyond perfect in that moment. Her heart beating and before she knew it she dug her fingers into him. Panting happily as sh e closed her eyes, feeling him taking her and knew that she loved him.

"We were meant for each other"
 
"Oh, yes, Bella. We were meant for each other." Jared kissed her deeply, still thrusting his manhood into her with deep, hard strokes. He watched her moan, happy to know he was giving her this pleasure. His own feelings were always secondary, but that's only because making Bella feel good made him feel even better. His kissed her neck and shoulder, then turned back to her lips as he quickened his pace. He continued pumping in and out of his sister turned wife, trying to push her to the edge and over. "Bella. Bella! I love you're perfect body. I love everything about you." He kissed her again, then pulled back to free both his lips and his rod. "You make me so, incredibly, hot for you."
 
Bella groaned as he kissed her, the way he kissed her was incredible. Her heart beating very hard, and right now everything just seemed rather different to her. Panting happily as she ran her fingers against his bare chest. She was beyond happy that he was here with her, closing her eyes as she thrust her head back as she groaned rather hard and loud. Not caring if Damien heard them, but deep down something thought perhaps her husband wanted him to hear. Knowing a lot of things he did when he was younger.

"Mmmm Jared I love you more then anything, and soon it will be the two of us. Loving one another, enjoying each other. I would do nothing different, I am happy with our lives and everything we had done. Though sometimes I wished we had acted sooner, but now that we are together everything is as it should be. I am happy that you are okay with everything, and with Damien here I am glad we are a family" She panted feeling her insides gripping onto him aggressively.
 
Jared paused, leaning in to kiss Bella. "I wouldn't change a think. Damien was my idea, I mean, I couldn't just leave him to live in a car." He began to move again, slowly sliding into her if just to keep his heart rate in check, "It was wonderful of you to let us take him in. That huge, loving, heart is one of the biggest reasons I love you so much." he kissed her deeply for a long, tender moment.

"One of other reasons is how good this feels." He pulled out completely then plunged right back into her box. "I want to bend you over this bed, Bella. I want to take you hard from behind. I want to gently spank you before I explode deep inside you." He got off the bed and stood at the edge waiting for Bella to comply.

_________________________________________________
Having been awoken by a sound of knocking Damien had gotten up to check the living room. He quickly realized the noises were coming from Bella and Jared's bedroom...
 
Bella panted loudly as he took her and smiled "I could not allow myself not to do anything for him, He is a good guy and I am happy to help the boy. I asked him that he would always be welcome here, because he is honestly a great help. He helped me with the nursery and I am very happy that we could give him what he wants, but he has a lot of dreams and I think he honestly will get them" She said happily. Her heart pounding it was rather nice and everything came to a sudden stop hearing what he said to her.

Groaning as she moved her head back and smiled "We can do that if its something you want" She said with a big grin on her face. "I always want to do what you like, because we do plenty of things that I want to do" She said her heart pounding and all in all everything was perfect. Sooner would have been nice to be together, but things happened for a reason. Though she missed there parents, she was glad to have each other. Her heart was pounding in her ears, and she just let herself go.
 
Jared helped Bella to the edge of the bed and stood her up fist so she could see herself in the dresser mirror. From behind he hugged her to him, his chest pounding against her back. One arm gently holding her baby bump while the other reached across to clutch her breast firmly. It was a hug with a lot more added on.

He leaned over, his hot rod pressing against her rear, "Look how beautiful you are. Is it a wonder why I love you so much?" He met her eyes in the reflection then sucked her ear lobe and kissed her neck. "You've always been the perfect woman for me. Everything about you is so perfect. Like your ears." He sucked on her ear lob. "Your neck." He kissed her neck. "Shoulder?" a kiss there too.

Leaning over over slowly he ran his hands down her spine and over her rear. "Your back. Especially your ass. But even more so... your prefect pussy." He shoved into her, almost pushing the bed for a moment while moaning in pure lust filled bliss. Without another word he started to rock back and fourth, pounding into Bella with long, hard, strokes.

______________________________________________

Damien hard started with listening at the door, but Jared and Bella were just talking. Seeing the door wasn't completely closed he realized that's probably why he'd heard them. Moans and groans made Damien gently touch the door and step back to the shadows.

From where he stood, Damien could only see a dresser with a mirror, but in it's reflection he could see Bella bent over the bed, more naked than he'd been able to see the night before. He could only see her head, back and breasts but the naked Jared thrusting into her from behind was more than enough information.

He was rock hard in second.

Damien was almost captivated by Bella's big swinging breasts as he watched Jared fuck her widly. He forced himself to watch Bella's face for expressions, and Jared for technique wanting to know what she liked and wishing he were the one giving it to her.

Unable to resist he slipped open his jeans and started to stroke himself while watching Bella getting fucked by her husband.
 
Bella was losing herself, crying out as everything just seemed to be rather nice. Panting a bit as her husband did things to her she never thought about. Right then and there everything was as it should be, she was crying out to Jared not caring if anyone heard them. She did not know what Damien would do if he found out that they were once step siblings not that it seemed to really matter. Her heart was pounding loudly, everything was as it should have been and really it was nice to be able to feel him.

But as she looked at her reflection she had a sense that someone perhaps was watching them, smiling a little bit as everything seemed to be rather nice. Sighing a bit as everything seemed rather nice in that moment. Her heart pounding and really she was really happy, panting loudly as everything just seemed rather nice. She could see the way her husband was it was nice seeing how he looked at her, matching his stare in the mirror she cried out his name a little bit. But as she looked in the mirror she sensed Damien watching. Making her smile more.
 
Jared watched himself thrusting in and out of Bella, moaning with no care if anyone could hear. Looking up to tried to meet Bella's eyes and smiled. "You are so amazing, Bella." His heart was racing and he could feel cool sweat on his back. Holding her hips and hammering away at Bella, hearing and feeling her rear slap against his pelvis. Driving in and out of her Jared let his hands run up and down Bella's back. "God you're so sexy. I'm so lucky." He started to move even faster as his cock grew hotter and hotter as he worked himself up to a maddening lust.

____________________________________________________

Out side Damien's heart skipped as Bella's eye met his own in her reflection. Could she see him? Did she want to be seen. Still stroking his shaft Damien tried to match the pace Jared was setting. He pretend it was his own, though he was unsure how Jared could keep up this pace without cuming yet, but refused to slow down even though he was about to.
 
Bella felt amazing with her husband he always could make her feel so warm and so perfect. She groaned loudly and the way she saw things was a new way for her. It was really nice that everything was as it should be, groaning loudly as she moved her head back. Her heart beating as she heard her husband. But in that instance was glad that she saw Damien, the more that she started being with her husband, crying out Jareds name and honestly enjoying herself, it was rather nice.

But looking at Damien she honestly was happy and winked at him when Jared wasn't looking at the mirror, she did not know how Jared would take if he was watching but then she began to speak to Damien though Jared would think it was him, but when she spoke what she did she was looked at Damien "Oh yes baby harder I want you to come for me" She cried out very happily and enjoying everything. Smiling as her heart was beating and was enjoying everything, her heart pounding out of her chest.
 
Hearing Bella groaning, feeling her body gripping his manhood and knowing he was thrusting deeply into his wife was sending Jared into a free fall of pleasure. He was barely aware of the world around them as he moaned, focusing on Bella's words. "Oh, Bella! I want to cum for you soo hard." He leaned over and began pounding his cock into her pussy, thinking her words were for him alone. If she wanted it hared, he'd give her what she wanted. "This is for you my love. All. For you!" He thrust as deeply as he could and actually cried out as he finally exploded inside of her. He didn't care that anyone else in the house would have heard him, but he didn't know Damien was watching either.

His whole body shook as he poured into Bella, pulling back on her hips so he could spill into her as deeply as possible. "Oh, Bella." He whispered. "Take it all..."
_________________________________________________________

When Damien heard Bella's words, his eyes on her own in the reflection he had no doubt they were for him. Stepping forward he nodded to her, that he would do as she commanded and started stroking his cock at an almost painful speed. Reaching out he put his hand on the door frame, almost revealing himself but not caring as he rushed to physical peak.

The moment Jared started to cry out Damien closed his own eyes and had enough sense to lean back, rolling his shoulders and pumped his own seed onto his chest and stomach. Opening his eyes he hoped Bella was watching what he did, just for her. Still stroking his fluids from his cock he let them coat this own stomach and cascade down his hand as he caught his breath.

Without any more hesitation he licked the air, implying he'd rather be licking her, then turned to go wash up and not be found by Jared either.
_________________________________________________________

Exhausted, Jared found himself bent over Bella with his heart threatening to leap out of his chest. His skin was on fire but he was feeling so perfect. Rising up a bit, still buried deep inside his pregnant wife, he smiled and kissed her shoulder. with a smile, "Wow. You think Damien heard that?"

...maybe it was wishful thinking, but it almost sounded as if Jared was hoping Bella would say Damien did hear them...
 
Bella smiled and cried out as she felt her once step brother now husband cum inside her, and it did feel wonderful feeling him drown her insides and silently sighed. But in the mirror she watched Damien get off and spray himself, smiling when he licked the air. She watched him leave the doorway and she was growing tired, for a woman in her eight month she was easily tired but never allowed it to destroy there marriage. She loved him and would do anything for her husband, to make him happy.

She put her hands on the bed and heard what Jared said "I am pretty sure he heard us Jared, course knowing him he would probably want a threesome" She said looking at Jared stroking his strong face and was interested in the idea of a threesome though she did not know how her husband would take it. She laughed though tossing it around like a joke, but part of her was rather serious. She laid down and sighed a little bit, enjoying the feeling and ran her fingers against her husbands chest.
 
Jared, smiling happily, thought about Bella's joke. "Threesome? Yeah, probably. He's 18 and you're hot. I'm sure he'd accept any conditions necessary to have a shot at you." Jared seemed relaxed, but he also seemed like he was just sharing the joke.

Jared's smile wavered a bit, "Has he tried to flirt with you? Oh, never mind. 18. Right? I just mean... I don't have to worry, right?" Jared didn't sound scared or upset. He trusted Bella, but clearly needed to hear her say that right now.
 
Bella looked at him and was surprised "Jared you honestly think I would cheat on you?" She got up pulling on her robe and stroked her stomach. "Unless you wanted me to sleep with him to get you off, for you to watch. I would never cheat on you Jared" She said sitting back down on the bed she silently sighed. Shaking her head she did not even know what to say to him, but she placed her hand on his and shook her head. "Jared I promise I would never sleep with Damien" She said looking into his eyes deeply.
 
Jared was up in a flash. "No, sweatheart, I love you." he kissed her tenderly. "God, I love you so much it hurts when I have to leave for work. I just... I got insecure. I mean, if Damien had been an 18 year old girl, you honestly think you wouldn't have a twinge of doubt?"

He moved go hug her to him, "And for the record, I wouldn't cheat on you either. I might ask you to wear a school girl outfit though." He moved to kiss her again.
 
Bella looked at him "If he was older or I was younger, it doesn't matter I like Damien but not in that way. If it meant my marriage or if it meant betrayal and hurting you. No I wouldn't do that to you, I love you. We have been through way to much to hurt each other now" She said hearing about the school girl outfit and chuckled. "Well I am eight and a half months to fat for that, but perhaps once the baby is delivered and I get my figure back" She looked into his eyes, and seeing him move in for a kiss, she kissed him back.
 
Jared kissed Bella deeply, pausing just long enough to whisper, "I love you too. Forgive me for being a little possessive? You're so perfect, I just want to make sure you're always mine."

Jared ran his hand along her belly, "Just a few weeks, hu? Bikini's in our future too?" He leaned to kiss her bump and back to her lips. "I need to take a shower before I get to the school." Another, longer, kiss. "Want to join me?"
 
Bella smiled at Jared and nodded that she forgave him, she was his wife and understood. That was the kind of woman she was, she stroked his cheek. And smiled a bit as he said that he had to take a shower, she hadn't been in the shower with him in a while. Though with her growing belly she did not know if she was going to be able to fit. But she smiled "We can try though I am not to sure if we both will fit" She said softly. Getting up she walked to the bathroom and began the shower on warm, and grinned a bit.
 
Jared was feeling blissfully content, and waited to hear Bella start up the shower. He let his mind wander, imagining her in the shower and running soap all over her body. With a sigh he sat up and moved to join her.

She was right, in that the shower was too small for a woman in her condition. Once the baby was born then things would eventually change. For now he was just enjoying the journey and as he stepped into the shower with Bella he started by hugging her to him and enjoying the art of embracing his wife. She actually felt better against him than the warm water. Having been sexually sated, all that remained was the pure love he felt for her.

"Would you feel insulted if we got you help with the baby? I mean, we can afford it." Thankfully Jared had made enough money for them to live off of comfortably, the teaching thing was just a supplement. He took some organic conditioner and started running in through Bella's hair.
 
Back
Top