sex in the spooning position

Freaky123

Virgin
I can't have sex with my wife in the spoonging position. I don't know if its my member (5 1/2 inches) or my wifes big behind or the combination of the two :rolleyes: ....

I have to lean way back, such that, we're not in the spooning position any more ...

Freaky123 said:
I can't have sex with my wife in the spoonging position. I don't know if its my member (5 1/2 inches) or my wifes big behind or the combination of the two :rolleyes: ....
yes thats the problem.

Big Booty + Small Penis = Difficult rear entries

just have her wrap her upper leg around yours. It makes it a bit more like a scissor position but you can still spoon sort of.

Noor

Regardless of length and butt size, we've found that the angle isn't quite right unless I bend forward and turn it into a kind of "doggy style on our sides" thing.

However, in the true spoon position, hubby likes to slide between my lubed cheeks and come that way (not necessarily anal entry).

angela146 said:
Regardless of length and butt size, we've found that the angle isn't quite right unless I bend forward and turn it into a kind of "doggy style on our sides" thing.

However, in the true spoon position, hubby likes to slide between my lubed cheeks and come that way (not necessarily anal entry).

Mmmmmm that sounds like fun! And you get an A for inovation!

Spooning is very enjoyable ! Especially when the woman is average size, that makes entry possible. Nothing quite like the feeling of spooning. Her back against my chest as I thrust up inside her.

I've only done it once, and would love to do it again.

Freaky123 said:

I have to lean way back, such that, we're not in the spooning position any more ...

warrior queen said:
you could if it were anal!!!

:D

it is possible vaginal also, just need to figure out which position works for you and your partner

spooning

We find that scissor position to work betterfor us than spooning which we do use sometimes. My wife lays on her side and I lay on my side. Her lower leg is between mine with her upper leg on top. I can get full -penetration that way.

In the same vein, my boyfriend and I have tried sex on our sides facing one another, and are having problems. He's actually rather large (long and thick), and I think this is what is hindering us (as I'm rather "tight" and this position makes me tighter). Any advice?

DarkMuse said:
In the same vein, my boyfriend and I have tried sex on our sides facing one another, and are having problems. He's actually rather large (long and thick), and I think this is what is hindering us (as I'm rather "tight" and this position makes me tighter). Any advice?
How about starting in the missionary position and then rolling onto your sides (with him still in you)?

Yes, it would take some practice but that’s all part of the fun…

Oh, come on! The solution is so obvious; reach your hand under her ass (in between her thighs) and lift the big booty up and hold it there. Work your dick into position and thrust. SO simple and SO sexy!

"I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other girsl can't deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty butt..."

angela146 said:
How about starting in the missionary position and then rolling onto your sides (with him still in you)?

Yes, it would take some practice but that’s all part of the fun…

Thanks! I actually got to thinking of that last night...or even start with me on top, and roll over. Hmmmm..have to try that tomorrow night.

have had trouble with this position before , but current SO and I seems that we just fit together, when he curls up behind me.
last night I had already gone to bed and was at that edge of sleep when he crawled into bed. he spooned up behind me. I felt his hard cock start to rub against my back side. He had lubed up a little and began to slide between my legs ever so slowly - holding me tight against his chest. his hardness finally found home and with just a slow rocking motion we fucked ever so good. He made me cum, then slowly began to pull out and find my anus. we fit together so good that he soon had himself burried in my ass. continuing to hold me tight against his chest he fucked me making me cum again then he filled my ass with his hot cum. as we relaxed he stayed buried in me as we found the covers and soon fell asleep.
woke up later and figured we better wash up.

Try "verticle spooning," whereby you lie on your back at the edge of the bed (legs dangling). Slightly elevate by pushing your elbows down and have her back up and enter her, then have her lay back on your chest.

Other variants on Spooning can be found at

Sexual Positions Free.

Try one of those penis extensions. They go on like a rubber and come in assorted sizes. You can get them up to 3-4" in length I believe. She'll love it, you'll love it. No shame, hell I did it before. And I'm 8"!!!

Course, you could always do her anally (if she's into that) and work her pussy over with a vibe or dildo. You'll be a superstar then! :devil:

DarkMuse said:

When you're both on your side, put your upper leg on top of his or bend your knee with your foot next to your other calf (like a triangle). This will open up your vagina more.
Good luck!

angela146 said:

Tried this last night...it was somewhere inbetween scissors/spooning/and this doggy on the side...but let me tell you, it was very nice. :) I had my top leg up over his...he reached inbetween my legs and fingered my clit while we were doing it...very nice indeed.

if you can't spoon just doggey oh how i miss doggy my damn partners legs are to short to doggey me oh how i miss a good pounding

Back