magician son tricks mom

HUNG SON

Experienced
How about this idea?

A young kid is horny for his hot mother. He has been practicing magic tricks. The fact that he can't do it doesn't matter. He persuades his mother to let him handcuff her to a bed to see if he can magically get her loose.

Once this hot babe has been secured to the bed the kid strips out of his clothes. As he tears his moms clothes off, she screams as she now knows she is going to be raped. What the kid doesn't realize is that incest/rape is his mothers favourite fantasy.

Now they are both turned on. The mother is fighting all she can with her hands tied down. She is also trying to get a good look at her son's cock. She soon gets a close up of her baby's big cock as he straddles her. He grabs her hair and brings her mouth up to take in this young kid's foot long cock.

Turns out the mom is the real magician as she somehow swallows all twelve inches. The kid then shoots a huge load all over her face. Gobs of goo land on her lips,eyes,nose and hair.

Then the kid fucks his mother all afternoon.

HUNG SON said:
How about this idea?

A young kid is horny for his hot mother.

First of all: I wouldn't call an 18 year old guy a "young kid". Because, anything below 18 years will not be allowed on Lit.

As for the story itself .... intesting. As an addition: He handcuffs her on each wrist and on each ankle. So now, she is laying on the bed, with her legs and her arms wide open - and secured.

I guess, at this point, the hardest thing would be, to come up with a good reason. I mean, usually, it's the magician who is handcuffed.
Maybe he tells her: I can open the handcuffs without touching them.
Maybe he even has to blindfold her.

So, the mother wears a short skirt. Since she is laying on the bed, with her legs spread open, he can see her white pants - and he becomes hornier and hornier.
The he tells her: "I will start in a minute, I just need my magic wand"

As silent as possible, he takes his pants off - his dick (aka. "magic wand") is already hard as a rock.

He gets on the bed, between her wide open legs (the mother is still blindfolded).

"Now, I will remove the handcuffs on your ankles - without using my hands. Just to make sure, that I don't use my hands, I will place them on your knees."

His dick is now harder then ever before in his whole life. Her skirt slipped a little bit upwards, so he can see her white panties very good (I am not sure, but maybe he can see a wet spot ? - being blindfolded and being tied onto a bed could make her horny)

"Now, I will use my magic wand ...."
He presses her knees wide open. Then, with one hand he rips her slip down .... and rams his cock into her unprepared pussy.

She starts to scream, but she can't defend herself - she can just wait until it's over. The mother is still shocked, when her son starts to shoot load after load of his cum into her pussy. Then, she notices that he leaves the bed, and she is relieved - finally, it's over. It seemed like hours to her, even though it was just like 3 minutes.

But she was wrong - it wasn't over. It has just started. Suddenly, she feels something warm and wet on her mouth .... her son forces his cock into her mouth. "Suck on it, until it's hard again".

The mother doesn't like it, but she can't do anything against it. Of course, she could bite him, but then ... he is still her son. Besides that, what would it change ? As long as she was defenseless, she couldn't do anything against it.
She just hoped, that he wouldn't cum into her mouth. This would be too embarasing.

Again, she feels how he is getting on the bed. - oh no, not another rape. Her pussy was so sore, she doesn't want to be raped a second time.
But then, she feels something that frightens her even more. His fingers start to put some lube her butthole.
Could it really be, that her own son wants to rape her virgin butthole ?
While she still thinks about it, she feels how he presses his dick against her butthole ...
"Just relax Mom, I know, you can take all my dick up your ass"

(in a less painfull version, he could stretch her butthole with his fingers)

Well i guess because most incest stories are written by men that a" foot long " dick is a huge turn on for them....dont get me wrong...a thick throbbing bull cock gets my nipples hard in a second.!!!.....

foot longs do nothing for me unless there's broiled, slathered in kraut and mustard and served at a stadium.....

having said that, I like the basic idea. A noce twist on mom/son.

seriously though, I think if son was huge, he wouldn't need to resort to magic, cause he'd be so busy he would never find time.

Since people love that "who do you wanna fuck" thread, let's check out some other hungson classics.

okay, I get lost on the family fun stuff....but to each his or her own fun

I love the idea, in a Chris Angel (isn't that is name) also that guy (no name but shows how magic tricks work).

lets face it, the dancers are hot and dressed with enough sex appeal to turn anyone on, they move in a seductive dance

the rush of being on state

yummy ~ that's all I got :(

First of all: I wouldn't call an 18 year old guy a "young kid". Because, anything below 18 years will not be allowed on Lit.

As for the story itself .... intesting. As an addition: He handcuffs her on each wrist and on each ankle. So now, she is laying on the bed, with her legs and her arms wide open - and secured.

I guess, at this point, the hardest thing would be, to come up with a good reason. I mean, usually, it's the magician who is handcuffed.
Maybe he tells her: I can open the handcuffs without touching them.
Maybe he even has to blindfold her.

So, the mother wears a short skirt. Since she is laying on the bed, with her legs spread open, he can see her white pants - and he becomes hornier and hornier.
The he tells her: "I will start in a minute, I just need my magic wand"

As silent as possible, he takes his pants off - his dick (aka. "magic wand") is already hard as a rock.

He gets on the bed, between her wide open legs (the mother is still blindfolded).

"Now, I will remove the handcuffs on your ankles - without using my hands. Just to make sure, that I don't use my hands, I will place them on your knees."

His dick is now harder then ever before in his whole life. Her skirt slipped a little bit upwards, so he can see her white panties very good (I am not sure, but maybe he can see a wet spot ? - being blindfolded and being tied onto a bed could make her horny)

"Now, I will use my magic wand ...."
He presses her knees wide open. Then, with one hand he rips her slip down .... and rams his cock into her unprepared pussy.

She starts to scream, but she can't defend herself - she can just wait until it's over. The mother is still shocked, when her son starts to shoot load after load of his cum into her pussy. Then, she notices that he leaves the bed, and she is relieved - finally, it's over. It seemed like hours to her, even though it was just like 3 minutes.

But she was wrong - it wasn't over. It has just started. Suddenly, she feels something warm and wet on her mouth .... her son forces his cock into her mouth. "Suck on it, until it's hard again".

The mother doesn't like it, but she can't do anything against it. Of course, she could bite him, but then ... he is still her son. Besides that, what would it change ? As long as she was defenseless, she couldn't do anything against it.
She just hoped, that he wouldn't cum into her mouth. This would be too embarasing.

Again, she feels how he is getting on the bed. - oh no, not another rape. Her pussy was so sore, she doesn't want to be raped a second time.
But then, she feels something that frightens her even more. His fingers start to put some lube her butthole.
Could it really be, that her own son wants to rape her virgin butthole ?
While she still thinks about it, she feels how he presses his dick against her butthole ...
"Just relax Mom, I know, you can take all my dick up your ass"

(in a less painfull version, he could stretch her butthole with his fingers)

Tenuous link to the magician theme, but this was an idea I had a while back, though it was originally the guy's sister who gets tricked, not the mother. Anyway...

Tommy's always wanted to fuck his mother, Karen, and so have all his friends. Dad's away for a week at some conference, so now's the time. One night, the boys are over to watch a football match on TV. Karen doesn't mind Tommy's friends, except maybe for Robbie, who is loud-mouthed and a bit crude sometimes, and Karen doesn't like the way he leers at her, openly staring at her huge tits. The other boy is Asif, an overweight Pakistani who is quiet and polite.

Karen is as sociable as ever, serving drinks and snacks, being polite to the boys, even though Robbie seems particularly foul-mouthed and annoying tonight, and seems to be deliberately trying to get on Karen's nerves. She bites her tongue, not wanting to cause a scene, thinking that she'll have a quiet word with Tommy about his friends' behaviour later.

After the match, Tommy tells his mother that Robbie has some trick handcuffs that his uncle bought him on a trip to America, and says they're really cool, and they're the ones real escapologists use. Karen sits there while Robbie demostrates, putting on a bit of a show before getting out of the cuffs easily. Karen can see how it's done and isn't impressed - you just have to click the cuffs together in a certain way. What's so clever about that?

Robbie says, "All right, Mrs Garner, if you think you're so fucking clever, you try and get out of them. I bet you twenty fucking pounds you can't."

Annoyed by Robbie's swearing and obnoxious attitude, Karen agrees to the bet, even upping the stakes to fifty pounds. She sees it as a chance to put him in his place and make a fool of him in front of his friends. She's so confident, she even agrees to be cuffed behind her back, just to make it a little bit harder. What she doesn't know is that Robbie switches the fake handcuffs for real ones while her back is turned. She also doesn't know that there are cameras hidden around the room, taping this.

Karen tries to free herself but she can't. No matter how she clicks the cuffs together, nothing happens. Of course, all the boys are laughing at her, including her son, which is humiliating. Finally she accepts defeat and begs Robbie to release her.

"No fucking way. You're the dumb bitch who said she could do it, so fucking get on with it."

Karen looks to Tommy and Asif for help, but they just shrug and say they don't know how the cuffs work either. Distraught, Karen turns to Robbie once more.

Robbie says, "I'll let you out if you suck my cock."

There's no way Karen's going to do that. She won't even suck her husband's cock.

"Fine," Robbie says. "I'm off home. I'll just take my money out of your purse and be on my way. Let me know when you're free so I can pick up the handcuffs."

What choice does she have? As humiliating as it is, she has to agree to Robbie's demands, otherwise she'd be stuck like this for ages. She hopes that at least Tommy and Asif will leave the room, but Robbie tells them to stay. Karen notices that both boys seem keen on seeing her suck Robbie's cock, and are both getting erections. Can this night get any worse?

Karen is forced to suck Robbie's cock in front of her son and another boy, down on her knees with her hands cuffed behind her back. She wanted to be freed first, but Robbie wouldn't have it. It's humiliating for the respectable 40 year old woman to suck a young man's cock like that. When Robbie asks her where she wants his cum, she's confused.

"It's up to you," he tells her. "In your mouth or on your tits."

Having never swallowed a man's cum before, Karen quickly opts for the second option as the lesser of two evils.

Robbie laughs and says, "How can I cum on your tits, you dumb bitch, when you're wearing a fucking blouse? Take it off."

Of course, she can't - her hands are cuffed. Luckily, her son is there to help and undoes her blouse, pushing it back over her shoulders, showing the boys her massive tits in a disappointingly unsexy bra. Tommy helpfully gets some scissors from the kitchen and cuts the bra open. Karen's humiliated as Robbie cums over her bare tits, but her ordeal isn't over. Seems Asif would like a blow job too. Karen says she only agreed to suck Robbie's cock, but Robbie's adamant. Besides, she wouldn't want to be accused of being racist, would she? So she sucks Asif's cock, but he cums in her mouth, not giving her any options. At least Tommy doesn't want a blow job. That would be too much.

Tommy makes Robbie release her, acting like he's helping his mother. Humiliated and covered in cum, Karen runs upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower. Once she's gone, the boys take the video cameras and go to Robbie's house to watch it all over again and to edit the video they're going to use to blackmail Karen. Tommy might have missed out on a blow job, but he's going to get so much more over the next few days...

Back