Irishman looking abroad

oreilly_804

Experienced
Joined
Apr 7, 2014
Posts
62
Hi everyone,

I've been a Lit user on and off for a number of years, and have met some fantastic people on here. I'm not really one for posting on the threads, much preferring proper conversations where I can really get to know someone. However, sometimes it can be hard to find someone that you make a connection with, which is true for anywhere and not just here. So I've decided to put this out there and see if perhaps someone will read it and strike a chord with them.

I'm a 34 year old guy in Dublin, Ireland. I think my friends would describe me as quite outgoing, bit of a laugh but also with a serious and sensitive side. I'm looking for a woman who can complement these characteristics, in that she doesn't take herself too seriously but savvy enough to know when to take a situation seriously. In Ireland, it can also be difficult to find a lady who is not too inhibited about sex (probably a hangover from our Catholic past). I'm not into anything too kinky, but I do enjoy the erotic and sharing/enjoying that with someone who I have a connection with. A playful personality is ideal! I'm not hung up on body type or age, but if I did have a preference it would probably be for older than me (maybe 40+). For no particular reason other than that seems to be the age of most women that I've connected with previously.

So, I don't know if I'm talking to the wall here, but if anyone should read this and think that they'd like to get in touch, maybe just have some banter, then drop me a line and I'm happy to chat.

John
 
It was mentioned to me that I shouldn't have an age requirement. I just mentioned that, on experience, I connect more with women my age or older. This is by no means a prequisite. It could just be a function of the age demographic of women on here, I don't know! Anyway, I hope no one gets hung up on that detail.
 
facepalm.gif




giggle.gif
 
Is Wales classed as abroad? If not, I fit none of your requirements or preferences, but ya can't blame a girl for trying.
 
Planning a trip with a few girlfriends next year, may be fun to meet up for a drink.
:rose:
 
Would love to chat!

I'm around this evening and always enjoy a good chat with an Irish man. I've always enjoyed Dublin!

Erin
 
I'm around this evening and always enjoy a good chat with an Irish man. I've always enjoyed Dublin!

Erin

Sorry I missed your message Erin, it was quite late at night here by that stage! Would love to chat though if you're around again - I definitely have a soft spot for American ladies!
 
Happy Christmas everyone! Around for a while this morning, would love to share some Christmas cheer with someone!
 
Back
Top