Men who like getting pegged but aren't bi?

*raises hand*

Non D/s anal play is right up my...alley. It just feels good and has nothing to do with sexuality, although it definitely requires a very high comfort level. I've no desire to trade strokes with a man, but my wife....RAWR. I prefer to face her, by tyhe way...she can easily tease and torture me that way (as in keeping me on the edge) and enjoys seeing my reactions.:cattail:
 
Ooh this is my thread!!! :D

I bought a nice friendly, feeldoe like strapon, it does not look phallic and is a nice, pretty pearly pink colour, my very-much-straight boyfriend says he will indulge my curiosity with it.I'm not going to domme him, just fuck him nicely like he fucks me, the deal is though that he gets to bum secks me after I do it, which I'm usually happy to do anyway :D.

mmm that sounds like so much fun. Lucky guy
 
I have a fantasy about a dominate woman wearing a strap on making me suck her cock and slap my face with it until my eyes water. Then she sits on my face in a 69 and I tongue fuck her asshole as deep as possible. She pulls up my legs and sticks her tongue and fingures up my ass. The feeling is incredable and the more she does it the more I want it. I cum from the excitement and she feeds me my own cum from her fingures and rubs the rest on her strap on cock and has me lick it clean. Then on my back with my ankles up around my ears she enters my ass. I feel like a bitch in heat in that position. At first it hurts but soon I can feel my ass needing her cock deep inside me. My cock is so hard again as she fucks me slowly at first. My tight asshole is not wanting to let her strap on cock go. That is when I relize that I am her now her anal slut and I want her to fuck my ass when ever the mood moves her. She begins to pound my ass hard while playing with my cock. She tells me her cock is bigger then mine and she owns my ass always! I cum so hard I think I might have blown out a testacle! She scoops up my cum and dribles it in my mouth and tells me in no uncertain terms that there will be more ass fucking and cum eating in my future.
I thank her and I am looking forward to more...

Simply amazing... I'd love to find a woman to love me that way.
 
I've not been pegged, although I do like anal play with her and she has put toys up my ass while stroking me. She likes me to keep it in when we fuck. She says I feel bigger to her.

I don't believe I'd like a man to do that with me. I won't know until I try, I guess.

Great thread, Connubium!
 
Ive always wanted to try this, but have never Fiume the right woman. I am not into guys in the least.
 
Love anal play of all kinds. I've taken some big toys in the past but they've always been wielded by women, I've no interest in a man doing it whatsoever.
 
This is more of a general interest question that anything. I was just wondering are there many men who would like to get pegged by a women but who are not aroused by the idea of being fucked by a man?

I've noticed on here that it seems that a lot of men who like getting pegged are bisexual (nothing wrong with that o' course).

Also is it a case of originally just liking being pegged by women and then the fantasy escalating and becoming a fantasy about being fucked by another guy?

I'm just curious, humour me.

I started exploring anal play with an ex years ago, just fingers and found it amazing. Gradually that moved into me using fingers and toys during solo play. I have had a few of those no hand anal orgasms like this.

I finally found a lady willing to take me with a strap on and it was as fun
as I imagined. Somewhere in there I started to lose some of my inhibitions and started thinking about sex with a real cock. Very much like a thread on here it is about the cock and the pleasure I can receive and do to it. It is not about the man. That did become part of our fantasy life. Alas I am now in search of a willing lady to explore some of these scenarios again.

I guess in my case it escalated from the strap on play, although maybe I would have got there anyway. There is nothing hotter in my mind though than a lady with a strap on. I can explore just about every sexual desire with a woman so equipped. Thanks for the great thread.
 
I've not been pegged, although I do like anal play with her and she has put toys up my ass while stroking me. She likes me to keep it in when we fuck. She says I feel bigger to her.

I don't believe I'd like a man to do that with me. I won't know until I try, I guess.

Great thread, Connubium!

Love the feeling of a big cock dildo in my ass as I enter my wife. We both feel it's hot and my orgasm is incredible.

Been years but I also pulled down my panties for a real cock a few times in the presence of an old girlfriend. Different but amazing in its own way especially when she told him to cum in my ass. That comment made me cum.
 
Never been done by a strap on but have had my wife put a 7" dildo in me and pumped me doggy style, missionary and me riding on top. Awesome either way!!
 
Never could get the wife interested. Now that she is no longer in play, looking around for a women with a strap on.
 
I love anal play during sex with my wife however she isn't keen so it usually means me driving the toy. Not had anything too big beads and slim toy. The idea of being done by a sexily clad woman with a strap on turns me on immensely but the thought of a guy doing it turns me right off.
Had a brief flirt with with guy guy by snogging a gay guy and really pissed off his boyfriend but it just didn't work for me. Maybe it was the stubble.
 
Just to add I wouldn't want to hurt a guy or punish him, I'd like him to feel how nice it is to get fucked in the ass, I know I like it, I also know what feels nice and what doesn't.

I would be totally open to being pegged by a woman. But like a few others have said, I have never looked at a guy and thought man I'd love to take his cock in my ass. I have had a few fantasies about trannies, but it's the femininity that turns me on about them not the masculinity. I would completely and totally be open to having you peg me :)
 
Ooh this is my thread!!! :D

I bought a nice friendly, feeldoe like strapon, it does not look phallic and is a nice, pretty pearly pink colour, my very-much-straight boyfriend says he will indulge my curiosity with it.I'm not going to domme him, just fuck him nicely like he fucks me, the deal is though that he gets to bum secks me after I do it, which I'm usually happy to do anyway :D.

Cudos to you sounds like you are exactly what most men are looking for I hope your boyfriend appreciates you and treats you like a queen.
 
I finally talked my wife into trying pegging me. We bought a harness and dildo got in bed to try it. I loved it and want more, but for her, it was only the one time. I love anal play. Have a butt plug up my ass right now.
 
Yes I like to get pegged and dominated as I find it freeing to give up control.
 
For me, its the whole point that its not a dude I find sexy. There is probably a long winded psychological reason why I like the idea of a girl standing over me with a strap-on, but it's definitely a lot to do with submission, especially if the sttapon is bigger than my dick, it's always hard and isn't going to cum and go limp before I do! I also have a but of a shemale fetish, but part of that fantasy would involve her cock taking me by surprise, so I suppose all the evidence pints to me being bi and in denial!
 
I love the idea of getting pegged, but have no interest in guys. That said, my porn taste is leaning more toward bi these days, and I long for my wife to tell me what she'd make me do with a guy, while she is pegging me.

So far, I've gotten the dirty "guy putting his big dick up your ass" talk while she's fingered me (sweet!) We have a feeldoe, and I've straddled her several times, taking the full length into me while stroking myself off onto her tits (awesome!) The feeldoe sessions seem to turn her on a lot while they are going on, but before or after she's turned off by the whole idea. I have to initiate it, usually after using the feeldoe to get HER off first...it's really an excellent toy!

My latest kink is eating my own cum out of her, also seems to get her off. I have to admit, I wonder what it would be like to have a hard cock in my mouth (I can deep throat a good 9 inches of a hefty double dildo we have), but I still have no interest in guys at all. I guess my real fascination is with cocks!
 
I enjoy ass play too and have been pegged twice. I also enjoy taking men in my ass too. The first time I was pegged was by a Dom woman who was very specific about what she wanted me to do and how she wanted to take me. The other was a FWB lover who surprised me when she came out of the bedroom wearing one and we tried every position and had fun with it.
 
I think ass-play of any kind is absolutley great and its a bridge I hope to cross with my wife very soon, Ive gotten her to semi-finger my ass during sex but she's hesitant to penetrate in any way, shape or form.

Sidenote, whenever I buy my wife a new dildo or vibe and she complains that its too big, I always have a great time fucking myself with that very same dildo the first moment alone I get. I dont think I am bisexual, the thought of kissing a man does nothing for me, as does the idea of myself having a loving relationship with another man, that being said I do enjoy assplay, bi sexual porn and even sucking on a dildo the odd time. I personally dont consider that bisexual but others may,
To each their own......
 
hey, Oxford, what position did you use?

How many guys here prefer doggy and how many like to face their partner missionary style?

Maybe that's a new thread...

Both feel great, but there's something special about looking up at her looming over you and pounding you while looking at you with loving eyes, and then leaning down to kiss you while...
 
Last edited:
Love being pegged by my wife (that's my preference, but she's no longer into it). I would take it from a tranny/shemale or another man, but only if my wife was in the room, directing traffic. I have no interest in seeking that activity outside of my marriage. Mostly it is the image of my wife with the dick and being aggressive that turns me on.
 
How many guys here prefer doggy and how many like to face their partner missionary style?

Maybe that's a new thread...

Well, I for one, LOVE being pegged. I don't want it all the time, but it feels absolutely fantastic. The strongest and most powerful orgasms I've ever had have been while having a strap-on, dildo or butt plug inside me.

Generally, any time my wife and I have sex I find it more erotic if we can see each other (although there are exceptions at times) but typically I prefer missionary while being pegged.

One thing I will add, I've never cum from anal penetration alone, usually my wife or I will stroke my cock as well. My wife was reading about this recently and there were some suggestions to try doggie style for better stimulation to allow for a complete "anal" orgasm free of any direct penile stimulation.

My wife just mentioned to me the other night that she really wants to try this sometime soon to see if she can get me off by pegging alone. I for one am not about to complain! :)
 
For me, I love anal play. Love watching pegging videos. Love using toys. But a turn off to actually think about a man pounding my ass. I think part of the turn on is the visual. A woman in stockings with a strapon is so hot. Taking control and talking dirty to me is a huge turn on. Thinking about a dude kissing me is a huge turn off.


As an anal virgin, I too, am turned on by the thought (fantasy) of women playing with my ass. I'd even let her peg me if she so wished. But to even kiss a dude, or think of a dude intimately grosses me out. It's just not my thing. Kudos to guys who are into it, be you, but being me doesn't include that.
 
Love being pegged by my wife (that's my preference, but she's no longer into it). I would take it from a tranny/shemale or another man, but only if my wife was in the room, directing traffic. I have no interest in seeking that activity outside of my marriage. Mostly it is the image of my wife with the dick and being aggressive that turns me on.

I feel like i'm in the same boat. What changed your wife's mind?
 
I was hoping there would be some of you with this mind set :devil:

just for the record, I'd sign up for it with the one special woman in my life that I can trust and relax enough with, but with a man, no. Just not there at all. But play with her? Oh my yes, love to try it. Thanks for asking the question and making the distinction.
:rose:
 
Back
Top