I miss...

Neonurotic

Share some skin
2004/5 PF&D, Evie, flyguy, anna, smithpeter, Rybka, iciningsugar, DA, DD, SeattleRain, Lauren, others who don't post as often as they used to, 12, Ange, ee, Liar, Champy. What happened to unpredictablebijou? Etcccc

2004/5 PF&D, Evie, flyguy, anna, smithpeter, Rybka, iciningsugar, DA, DD, SeattleRain, Lauren, others who don't post as often as they used to, 12, Ange, ee, Liar, Champy. What happened to unpredictablebijou? Etcccc

I am sooo with you Neo. :kiss:

I left for a bit, no internet :eek:

perhaps, it is the slow season as everyone
keeps telling me here but I remember..

a time whren the poetry threads
were hoppping and sooo creative
alll year long ... I miss them too ~~

:rose::heart:

Were'd you all go RF? Maria? Tz? dd? 4? and 12?

Several hours before midnight here for mountain time, but I was feeling some non-alcohol induced nostalgia. The "all of a sudden passion suddenly" thread just has that effect. Anyone remember the summer of 2004 and 2005 here in the PF&D? Man. Those were some golden times.

Also, miss you smithpeter, Rybka and now Boo. (if I forgot any poets who have elevated, forgive me, I miss you too.)

Last edited:
It's not often that darkmaas allows himself to wallow in nostalgia but, yes, that was the golden age of literotica.

Funny thing though. The poets still here and more importantly the newer poets are no slouches - just - well what is the difference. Perhaps there are other venues - 2nd life - perhaps we all just outgrew ourselves.

Raise a glass ... (make mine a double) ... for a "postiferous" 2013.

d.

::

from someone who doesn't get here often enough, happy new year to those who do, those who try, and those who cannot :rose:

Oh no no! Do not fear! Mighty Champ is here! I check the forum around 3 times a week, just have nuttin' new to say. I'm fighting off a creativity slump and a couple of minor life changes. It's all good. Perhaps 2013 will usher in a whole different kind of participation. Mine's been off a bit, but you never know!

There must be something about poets, or maybe just poetry sites.

There seems to be a season. You watch someone grows and flower, but eventually they wither. There are many hardy perennials, and a few evergreens, but so many appear just for their season and then leave with the leaves.

There must be something about poets, or maybe just poetry sites.

There seems to be a season. You watch someone grows and flower, but eventually they wither. There are many hardy perennials, and a few evergreens, but so many appear just for their season and then leave with the leaves.

bonsai!

a poem, of sorts...dedicated to the person I once called my personal PITA

Gahan Wilson

I am an old man
waiting for death
I can hardly hold
my last dying breath
waiting
for the next big event
the death bed.

The remains of family
the sole surviving friend

Maybe
they won't come
Maybe
Death won't show

I guess I'd better
gitup & go
shovel the snow

Gahan Wilson, who is still alive, i once suggested to my Dear Sweet Miss Evelyn, was the only person fit to illustrate her scratch & sniff poetry book.

Dedicated to the
Living Memory
of
WickedEve

who i hope is alive and doing well, and knitting erotic hammocks
for those so reclined
ps. I think one of GW's cartoons addressed the issue of this doggerel.

adds to the list, Rainman, Senna Jawa, tath
who I also hope are alive and doing well

and sadly
jd4george, who is missed

Last edited:
If you can make this a fun place again I will call around more ....... I remember the days when I couldn't wait to step through the doors , where oh where did they go?

If you can make this a fun place again I will call around more ....... I remember the days when I couldn't wait to step through the doors , where oh where did they go?

Well maybe we can all do it together. No one of us can do it alone, that's for sure. :kiss:

you know, come and go, float around, float back around, drop out, drop in, real life, ups, downs, peek in, duck out... :rose:

Many on your list are alive and well on Facebook

Fuck Facebook

out the window? didn't I warn you about that, closing the window? stuff flies in, stuff flies out and you might get the night chills

now if they had a I don't miss list, why do I get the feeling my number would be one, except for the fact you can't post if you're anonymous

how have you been?
and close the window and draw the curtains

you might get peepers

Last edited:
Fuck Facebook

out the window? didn't I warn you about that, closing the window? stuff flies in, stuff flies out and you might get the night chills

now if they had a I don't miss list, why do I get the feeling my number would be one, except for the fact you can't post if you're anonymous

how have you been?
and close the window and draw the curtains

you might get peepers

I've been ok thanks getting older but not much wiser

I've been ok thanks getting older but not much wiser
getting older is a given
wiser is questionable in everyone's case

and it's spring now, it's time to let the cats out to shit in everyone's flower beds

that's my new motto

A cat turd in everyone's garden

I think Marianne Moore wrote a poem about it.

I, too, dislike it: there are things that are important beyond all this cat scattle. Like toads. Brightly coloured ones that cats lick and go on acid trips.

or maybe that was the Beatles, I get the two of them confused.

getting older is a given

and it's spring now, it's time to let the cats out to shit in everyone's flower beds

that's my new motto

I, too, dislike it: there are things that are important beyond all this cat scattle. Like toads. Brightly coloured ones that cats lick and go on acid trips.

Yeeees,

It can be confusing. Especially if it's four fab cats. But never mind. Care for a spot of tea?

getting older is a given

that's my new motto

You confuse the Beatles with Marianne Moore? Luckily for you, you're as funny as you are irritating. Most of the time.

Back