My loving sister (close for rvplymates)

Weekdaysonly

Experienced
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Posts
71
My name is Ken. I had a very lovely sister 4 years older and she works in a large cosmetic company. Though I am. a popular student in college and many girls flocks around me, I still found Judy most attractive. I had to confess having fantasy making love to her.

One day, as I was flying my new drone, I discovered a new secret. I found Judy at Mr. Parker, our neighbour's house. She is cheating on her boyfriend and obviously making some fast cash from that dirty old man.

I captured the scene and spent hours watching it. "Oh shit Judy was a real bitch in disguised. She looks so innocent at home."
 
Last edited:
I walked home after taking care of Mr. Parker's needs. I was not proud of what I was doing but I had to make money to keep a roof over my younger brother's head and my own. I just did not make enough money at my job to pay the bills and mortgage. Our parents had died 3 years ago and I had to drop out of college and go to work. Not being experience I had to take a job at the local supermarket. I need to keep my younger brother in clothing and save money to send him to college.

I arrived home and went to the kitchen and started dinner for my brother and myself. I was tired, bone tired but could not stop to rest. I would go to bed after dinner.
 
While I was watching the video clips, Judy shouted from the kitchen. "Dinner time" I decided to confront her.

"Hey Judy, you are a bad girl at Parker's house. I think I am going to show it to your Mike. He will love to find out what a naughty girl friend he has." I wave my handset at you.
 
"Hey Judy, you are a bad girl at Parker's house. I think I am going to show it to your Mike. He will love to find out what a naughty girl friend he has." I was stunned when my brother told me he would show Mike what I was doing. Tears streamed down my face as I told him. I have to do it. I don't make enough money at my job. I have to take care of you and raise money to send you to college. I collapse on the couch and told you, "Its been like a nightmare one that I cant escape and now you want to hurt me." She began to cry harder.
 
I was having fun watching the clips but suddenly you turn it around and I too pity on you. Yet because of my desire to have you, I make a demand.

"Sorry sis, you should had told me your problem and I will stand by you at all circumstances. Since you choose to expose yourself to that old fucker, I think you need to be punished for that. What if you just come and give your brother a friendly blow job"

You don't look welcoming to my idea but I guess I can convince you.
 
I was stunned at your demand and just stared at you for what seemed to be a long time. Finally I growled at you, "You have some nerve. I am supporting you, paying for your education, demeaning myself to get the money to put you through school and now you want to use me like a tramp. You know something I think it is time for me not to take care of you. Get out there and work, make the money you need for college yourself." I spun around and headed for my room fuming mad.
 
"Hey hey hey my lovely sister Judy, I care for you and I will make money to support you too when I start working next year. You don't blame me for your mistake when I say you need to be punished for your wrong doing. You don't want me to tell your boy friend, do you? Now make up your mind if you want to be friendly with your dear little brother" I insist with confident.

"I am sure you enjoy sucking off a real man. I am already 19. You should feel honoured being the first girl to see me naked."
 
I spun around when I heard you say, "Hey hey hey my lovely sister Judy, I care for you and I will make money to support you too when I start working next year. You don't blame me for your mistake when I say you need to be punished for your wrong doing. You don't want me to tell your boy friend, do you? Now make up your mind if you want to be friendly with your dear little brother".

I stared at you before I told you, "I don't care who you tell as I can easily leave here and leave you and my boyfriend and not have to worry about supporting you and putting you through college. I can easily find another boy friend in another town and not have to support you. I stared at you when you acted as if you did not hear me at all as you continued to speak.

"I am sure you enjoy sucking off a real man. I am already 19. You should feel honoured being the first girl to see me naked."

I stared at you and than said, "Don't do me any favors." I spun around and headed for my room ready to pack my bags and leave you on your own. I slammed my door hard after I got into my room and headed for the closet. Opened the closet door and stepped in ready to get my clothing out of it.
 
Last edited:
Your protest is getting hard. You left the room when I decided to blackmail you.

I turn on the recorder and play the recorded clips. "hmmmm... Suck harder bitch. Yes yes, I love your greedy mouth wrapping around my cock" the voice of Mr. Parker was heard clearly. "Oh, I love your big cock deep in my throat. You taste so nice.
speak now in a firm voice "you wants to keep me happy? "
"Anything you wish"

I captured your attention immediately when I playback the video clips. " wow, I wonder what all your friends would say if I post this online." First time I see you begin to feel uneasy
 
I was packing my bags when I hear my voice talking about a sex act that I had done. I spun around and walked over to you and slapped your face hard before saying, "All the things I have done for you, yes that is right, to keep you in clothing and get you everything you need and this is your appreciation. You are really a spoiled brat aren't you and I was the stupid one that spoiled you. Well it doesn't matter who you play that for as I am leaving. I bet you don't last a week without me taking care of you." I spun around and went back into my room and continued to pack up my things. I was so angry that if I stayed in the same room with you I knew I would lose it and beat you up.
 
I know you are angry because of your pride as an elder and feeling of unjust but I know you are scared too. What if I really post it online like a porn clip? All your friends will see.

I march into your room and add more pressure to you. "I am not trying to ruin your life. I am your only family. I care for you sis but as I say, you are responsible to your own wrong doing. I will delete all I promise if you take your little friendly punishment. This is the last time I tell you. Now come over and suck my cock unless you wish to loose everything and be treated like a whore."

I don't even give you time to think of more excuse as I drop my pants quickly, standing just behind you in my high cut underwear. The bulge is already big.
 
I heard you come into the room but did not turn around to look at you as I packed my things. Suddenly you began to speak, "I am not trying to ruin your life. I am your only family. I care for you sis but as I say, you are responsible to your own wrong doing. I will delete all I promise if you take your little friendly punishment. This is the last time I tell you. Now come over and suck my cock unless you wish to loose everything and be treated like a whore."

I was stunned as you dropped your pants in front of me. I was shocked as I saw how huge your manhood was as the bulge in your underwear was huge.
 
I swear never before I stand in my underwear for a girl and it certainly a thrill when I see your eyes so big and almost pops out looking at my bulge.

I tease "well never seen a nice young cock before? I am sure this is juicier than that old Parker's cock. Now you better get on your knees before I change my mind."


I step forward, coming to a distance not more than 3 feet.
 
I was still stunned when you spoke to me, well never seen a nice young cock before? I am sure this is juicier than that old Parker's cock. Now you better get on your knees before I change my mind."

I backed up as you stepped forward and told you, "I am not getting on my knees and taking your cock into my mouth. You are disgusting. I turned my back to you so angry I was afraid I would hit you if I looked at you any longer.
 
I know you will never make the first move. So I make a call, "Hey Mike, Judy wants me to show you something interesting. Are you coming over for dinner?......... Oh ok, then see you tonight."

Finally I can see some sign of panic on your face, though you are still trying to hide that from me. You are staring at me motionless. "Now be smart Judy if you want me to say something nice tonight. Let's go to my room".

You did not resist much when I take your hand but you are still hesitating.
 
"Hey Mike, Judy wants me to show you something interesting. Are you coming over for dinner?......... Oh ok, then see you tonight." I was tense as you spoke to Mike. I did not know what you were about to tell him. I was relieved when you just asked him to come to dinner. You stared at me for a few minutes before you spoke, "Now be smart Judy if you want me to say something nice tonight. Let's go to my room". I was tense as you took my hand and led me to your bedroom. When we got in there I told you, "This is so wrong we are brother and sister. How can you think of me in that way?
 
Though you hesitated, you follow me into my room. You are still resisting but half the battle I had won.

"I am your only relative and no one else would even care if you are right or wrong. People just like to criticise but they don't care, they wouldn't border."

"I had seen you naked when we are little and I am attracted to you since that very long ago" I kept talking and at the same time, I press at your shoulder, putting you on your knees in front of me. "Come on Judy, you are older than me and you cannot be that shy. Give your brother a little loving would you? Please?"

My strong hand runs over your hair and tenderly rub at your face. I smile at you.
 
I was tense as you led me into your room. I was trying to think of a way to avoid what you wanted me to do and what you wanted to do to me. I couldn't understand why my brother would be attracted to me. He was handsome and I am sure girls his age would want to be with him so why did he want me. It didn't make sense.

I frowned when he spoke to me, "I am your only relative and no one else would even care if you are right or wrong. People just like to criticise but they don't care, they wouldn't border. I had seen you naked when we were little and I am attracted to you since that very long ago" I tensed as you pressed on my shoulders forcing me to kneel on the floor in front of you. I looked up at you as you spoke again. "Come on Judy, you are older than me and you cannot be that shy. Give your brother a little loving would you? Please?"

I could not believe this was happening as hour one of your hands rand through my hair and the other one rubbed my face. You smiled at me and I suddenly growled out "NO", and got off my knees and hurried to my room. I turned to lock the door.
 
You burst out of my room before I can stop you and lock yourself inside your room. I calmly walk to your door and play that video again : "oh uncle Parker you taste so good. I can wait to feel your cock in me" ....... Yes babe, I love your greedy mouth swallowing my cock. Next time I will pay you more, I want to fuck all your holes.

I know you are listening and I quietly sneak out of our house. Silently enter your room from the window. You are laying on the bed without noticing my arrival.
 
I had no plans to let my Uncle enter any of my holes except for my mouth. I was saving myself for a future husband. Of course I knew that my brother did not know that as all he heard was what my Uncle had said. I felt tears well up in my eyes thinking about my brother wanting to take me as if I were a whore. I thought we were close and that he would never hurt me.
 
I love my sis Judy and at the same time I had desire to touch and love her. I never know she would not fuck another man but I am sure she loves Mike and would do anything just not to loose him.

You are laying on the bed, head buried in the pillow and sobbing. I quietly stripped naked and jump on you. Caught you in total surprise and you can hardly turn around. I lay on your back, pinning you to the bed.

" Now you cannot move and certainly cannot run again. So your choice now is either voluntarily suck my disk or involuntarily fucked by me. I will keep my mouth shut either way as long as I am happy. " my hand roams your body, playfully rubbing your ass and thigh.
 
I gasped as suddenly someone lands on my back hard and pinned me down on the bed. I was struggling as my brother began to speak, " Now you cannot move and certainly cannot run again. So your choice now is either voluntarily suck my disk or involuntarily fucked by me. I will keep my mouth shut either way as long as I am happy. " I felt your warm hands roaming over my body. You were playing with my ass and thigh as I told you, "I will suck your cock." I still wanted to remain a virgin for the man that I loved. Tears were still streaming down my cheeks as I waited for you to let me free.
 
I lift myself up slightly and allow you to flip over. My cock was as hard as rock display before your eyes. It has grown to size now 9" and curve up in a perfect shape of a banana right above your heavily breathing chest.

Still astride and sitting lightly on your stomach, I push up your blouse and grab your breast with both hands.

"You are so lovely sis, I use to have wet dreams about you." Rubbing my thick cock at your nipple, slowly one after another. Then gliding forward between your breast and touching your chin and lips.
 
I was frightened when I saw how huge your shaft was. I began to shake my head no as you pushed up my blouse and grabbed my breasts. I wondered how you were not putting your full weight upon me.
My body was shaking with fear when suddenly you spoke, "You are so lovely sis, I use to have wet dreams about you." I didn't want to hear that but did not say a word as you began to rub your huge cock on my nipples. I moaned softly as I struggled to get free from the strange pleasure you were causing me. Suddenly your cock was between my breasts and touching my chin and lips. I knew you wanted me to open my mouth but I clenched my teeth and refused to cooperate.
 
I do not have experience and still a virgin but I know my desire and you will never stop it whether you wish to cooperate or not.

I had your blouse open and lovingly playing with your breast. Pushing them together, I slide my wet dripping cock between it. Fucking your tits are just as sexy as any other sex act especially when you get a close up view of that thick shaft rocking inches away from your face. It touches your lips or chin each time I pushes forward and the precum stains your lips.

My fingers lovingly admire your breast and rolling your nipples. I can feel it's hardening and swelling under my administration. I boldly pull your nipple and make you moan, taking this opportunity to shove my cock up your slightly parted lips.
 
Back
Top