Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been posting much at Literotica lately, but I have been lurking and reading a lot, especially this board and especially this thread.
I've posted here a few times but was never sure that I could fulfill the role of a Daddy, although I have always felt the potential lay within me. So if I may, I'll spend some time finding my way around and getting to know you all in this rather special club, for obviously very special people.

Davie

Hi, Davie!
Welcome. :) We aren't really a club, more of a family. Like my sisters said, we are close and protective of each other..but we always welcome new faces as long as everyone is respectful. :)

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Good morning to all the Daddies and baby girls. Wishing you all a wonderful day with lots of sunshine with sparkly glitter on top.
I had a terrific weekend - my second oldest son got married to a very wonderful woman, the only downside was that Daddy was unable to be there with me.
Sadly when i got back home i was greeted with some very sad news, my grandson will be needing open heart surgery soon - he's almost 5 and so far has already gone through one open heart and 2 other heart surgeries. So needless to say i'm a jumbled mess of emotions today.

Sending hugs out to all that need them today.

Sending you and your family warm wishes during this challenging time.

I take a few days away and fall behind again. :(

Good morning to everyone and may you all have a great day. My heartfelt thanks goes out to all our veterans for their service, past and present.

Now to try and cover everything...

INL: (((HUGS))) for you too little one :) I hope you have a great day!

A good day to all the Daddies too. :)

LOL, daddy Mutato, it's hard to keep up on a daily basis sometimes. I had a good day. A little lazy..

INL!!! (((HUGS))) I hope you had a beautiful weekend. :heart:

My heart is broken,(RL drama btw), and I'm picking up the pieces, so just a head's up to everyone.
I read recently the following "Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer give a fuck."

Yep. Sums it up right there. ^^^

I had a nice weekend. I'm concerned about you. I'm here if you need me.

I have not been posting much at Literotica lately, but I have been lurking and reading a lot, especially this board and especially this thread.
I've posted here a few times but was never sure that I could fulfill the role of a Daddy, although I have always felt the potential lay within me. So if I may, I'll spend some time finding my way around and getting to know you all in this rather special club, for obviously very special people.

Davie

Welcome Davie. It's a great thread. There are several daddies who might be open to questions. I hope you enjoy it here.

Hi everyone! I have missed you all and seems like it has been much linger than just a couple of days since my last visit.

Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to those who have served, past and present! :heart:

INL, how are you??!! :kiss:

Daddy, 30 days!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!! :heart:

Have an outstanding day!

Hi Cookie. I love seeing the countdown. You and daddy Stan will be so happy! My day was good.

Good evening

Hello Eric.

Old timers.....LOL.

Endometriosis is an awful condition. My sister has it pretty bad. She's had it grow in all sorts of places. I'm sorry you didn't get any answers from the scope. That would be frustrating. Sending gentle hugs to you sweetie!! :rose::rose:

Yes it is, I had it bad for my age (or so I was told)

My heart is broken,(RL drama btw), and I'm picking up the pieces, so just a head's up to everyone.
I read recently the following "Never push a loyal person to the point where they no longer give a fuck."

Yep. Sums it up right there. ^^^

Oh i'm so sorry *gentle hugs*

Good morning to all the Daddies and baby girls. Wishing you all a wonderful day with lots of sunshine with sparkly glitter on top.
I had a terrific weekend - my second oldest son got married to a very wonderful woman, the only downside was that Daddy was unable to be there with me.
Sadly when i got back home i was greeted with some very sad news, my grandson will be needing open heart surgery soon - he's almost 5 and so far has already gone through one open heart and 2 other heart surgeries. So needless to say i'm a jumbled mess of emotions today.

Sending hugs out to all that need them today.

Kids are tough things but I can only imagine the pain and worry.

Hayley: I wish you had answers after the test, that's got to be tough. :( (((HUGS))) for you, I hope somehow the doctors can figure it out. :rose:

It's not easy, but i'll keep pushing until they do. *hugs back*

Davie

Welcome, I think you'll fit in great :)

Hayley, dear Lord..when will they figure it out?! Uhh...hugs!

I have no idea but i'm nothing if not stubborn so i'll keep on them till they do.

wow where to begin...

I cant begin to catch up but here goes sorry if i miss anyone/anything

Hello to all the daddies and littles
Hugs to all my sisters
Kisses on cheeks to all the daddies
Welcome to all the new posters
Cookie - Thrilled that you are seeing your daddy a month earlier then planned
TT - hope they find out soon what the matter is.
Photo - hope you get the job soon
RA- Hope everything works out and you are doing ok. I am only a PM away if you'd like to talk
Mutato glad to see your Avatar again.

shew..

I'm sorry to hear that. It's an awful condition. Are you feeling better at all? :rose:

I wish you didn't have to just survive. You deserve pure joy and happiness. :kiss:

I was wondering the same, Hayley.:(

I agree, INL. Existing simply isn't enough, even we think that is all we can muster the strength to do some days. We all deserve the best life has to offer!

I cant begin to catch up but here goes sorry if i miss anyone/anything

Hello to all the daddies and littles
Hugs to all my sisters
Kisses on cheeks to all the daddies
Welcome to all the new posters
Cookie - Thrilled that you are seeing your daddy a month earlier then planned
TT - hope they find out soon what the matter is.
Photo - hope you get the job soon
RA- Hope everything works out and you are doing ok. I am only a PM away if you'd like to talk
Mutato glad to see your Avatar again.

shew..

You did a great job!! ~high five~

How are you?!

Flying solo

Hi everyone, back on my own and flying solo.

What is it called? ''irreconcilable differences'' or something anyway the fresh air is good! And no tornadoes to worry myself about.

~high five ~

I am good. Had a busy but fun filled weekend.
How are you?

Awesome that you had such as fun weekend. Mine? Not so much..Lol I'm exhausted, but have been lazy today, for the most part. Went shopping this morning and picked up a few pretties to show Daddy when we have our little trip. ;) I'm not sure why I bother when they will be crumpled up on the floor within a moment or two..~giggles~

What is it called? ''irreconcilable differences'' or something anyway the fresh air is good! And no tornadoes to worry myself about.

So sorry it didn't work out...it happens.

Welcome back. :)

Awesome that you had such as fun weekend. Mine? Not so much..Lol I'm exhausted, but have been lazy today, for the most part. Went shopping this morning and picked up a few pretties to show Daddy when we have our little trip. ;) I'm not sure why I bother when they will be crumpled up on the floor within a moment or two..~giggles~

Lol yes i know we put all this time and money into something we get to wear 5 minutes.. :D

What Cookie said. Sorry it didnt work out but welcome back :)

Hmmmmm. I recall one of us saying how sexy a strap slid off the shoulder was and the silkie feel of a nightie on bare skin, pinching a nipple through the slippery cloth......oh the nightie will come off after many adjustments!

Hmmmmm. I recall one of us saying how sexy a strap slid off the shoulder was and the silkie feel of a nightie on bare skin, pinching a nipple through the slippery cloth......oh the nightie will come off after many adjustments!

sounds like that purchase may have been well spent after all Cookie!!

I'm glad to hear it, sweetie!

Thank you! We were able to bump it up a month and we're oh so excited!!!!

Daddy is down right giddy about the bump up!

Happy Monday to all the little girls and Daddies....so much going on in here this afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back