Eating my pussy

Face fuck

Personally, I'd love it if you'd be above me, then lower your open pussy to my mouth and fuck my face with your slick twat. Quiver above me as you push down harder and cum on my face.

Loving all of the posts of guys who love oral so much!
Edited: Cut out the part about messaging xD

Last edited:
I would love to eat you

I would love to eat you preggo4U. When you come home from a whole days work or sweating from playing sports like tennis. You don't have to bother taking a shower if that's what other guys didn't like because of the musky, pungent pussy scent. I love sniffing dirty panties. So I hope you allow me to sniff the crotch of your dirty panties inhaling the musky, intoxicating pussy aroma, then you could spread your legs wide and I would press my nose on your parted pussy lips and sniffs hard, inhaling your very intimate odor. Then I would start licking your pussy slit then your clit while tasting that salty but tasty rose petaled labia.

You think you would allow me to do that or you would get embarrassed at your sweaty smell and want to shower first.

I would rather eat pussy than fuck any day. I love doing it and it makes me feel great to make a woman come that way. When I was dating I used to get asked, "Where did you learn to do that?" Where did they think?

Practice, practice, practice.

I would rather eat pussy than fuck any day. I love doing it and it makes me feel great to make a woman come that way. When I was dating I used to get asked, "Where did you learn to do that?" Where did they think?

I am with you brother. I would rather eat pussy then anything, then cumming. There is nothing more intimate then to have your eyes, your mouth, on or in close view of her pussy and anus. What else is there. And what makes one so good at it is actually caring about doing it and listening to her and what makes her feel good. If a guy doesn't do it well its either because he doesn't care and/or doesn't listen to her. Its not rocket science.

I invented "eating pussy!"

I am with you brother. I would rather eat pussy then anything, then cumming. There is nothing more intimate then to have your eyes, your mouth, on or in close view of her pussy and anus. What else is there. And what makes one so good at it is actually caring about doing it and listening to her and what makes her feel good. If a guy doesn't do it well its either because he doesn't care and/or doesn't listen to her. Its not rocket science.

SWOON........;)

It kinda surprises me in RL how many women I have met who say they've never had a guy keen on going down, which suggests it is a bit more common that I'd have expected. Really strange to me, because with the exception of down and dirty quickies I would almost NEVER make love without going down on a partner, I simply love it. And as that immediately begs a question, yes with an intimate partner I will do it no matter what the time of month.

Weighing in!

Thought I'd add my two cents here.. I LOVE IT!! There is very little in this world I like better than licking and sucking and nibbling and kissing a sweet pussy!! I will tell you...I really prefer shaved or at least really neatly trimmed..my ex wife hardly took care of hers and it made it really difficult to pleasure her;)

Actually the results on this thread don't seem to add up

to either my experience, or that of my girl friends. It could be we have been hanging with the wrong crowd, but I have my doubts.

to either my experience, or that of my girl friends. It could be we have been hanging with the wrong crowd, but I have my doubts.

If you have your doubts about men loving eating pussy, you've been with a bunch of people I want nothing to do with.

Thought I'd add my two cents here.. I LOVE IT!! There is very little in this world I like better than licking and sucking and nibbling and kissing a sweet pussy!! I will tell you...I really prefer shaved or at least really neatly trimmed..my ex wife hardly took care of hers and it made it really difficult to pleasure her;)

I couldn't agree more. I definitely enjoy going down on a woman more if she is "fur free"!

I love love love eating pussy! I always make sure the woman cums at least once (preferably more) on my mouth before intercourse.

eating pussy

Made my wife squirt all over my face from eating her out last weekend. Wasn't to sure what was going on at first, the taste was very different too but I LOVED making her cum like that !

Jegm

:devil:

Is it that hard to find someone who will eat and enjoy oral pleasure.. I love a good dick fucking but i love to be pleasured by a tongue. I love to be spread wide and eating deep...

Is it so hard to find someone like me? :D

Hi Lori here someone once told me that black men do not like to eat pussy but this one did a great job

Nice pic of her pussy.

YOu said you took pictures....Let us see more of them

Why not start your own thread and feature pics of your wife's delicious pussy?

With all the "fuck" adventures you have had...we want pictures!!!

I absolutely love eating pussy, as someone else already wrote: "Before, During and After" Intercourse. I really do. I feel everything about it is so sensuous, the smell, the heat, the taste. It really lights my fire... and my wife's!

It actually took awhile before my wife was comfortable with me going down on her, and she really didn't want me to do it at first but now it's one of her favorite things...

Back